Andrew Tate is the most famous man on the planet right now. More googled than Donald trump, joe biden.

Wdym? White people have more prominent chins than blacks. Did you not know that?

Different races have different facial features. The moment you accept that there is a universal beauty standard, you're also gonna have to accept that some races will fit that standard better than others on average. That's only natural.

It's not that I hate myself. It's just that I'll acknowledge it, if i see someone is better than me at something. it's pointless to deny it just because I don't like it. That's just coping. White people look the best out of every race, that's just a fact.
I mean i can feel you worship them its self destructing. Blacks and asians don’t compare anyway theyre from a different race.
I admire good looks but won’t ever acknowledge somebody is above me ever because such thing doesnt exist same as anybody is beneath me.
As a matter of fact also, i chin mog every white guy ive ever seen, and overall bone mass. So what should we say then?

i have no clue who this faggot is

just know his face name from here

I mean i can feel you worship them its self destructing.
I admire them for their beauty and I want my kids to have that. I can feel it the most due to being mixed race, half white half ethnic, having a white sister while being barely white passing to some and ethnic to others... I have seen the power of JBW from every point of view possible in every situation imaginable and I know for a fact being white is BETTER.
Blacks and asians don’t compare anyway they're from a different race.
Yeah, which is why I said to not judge Andrew Tate by purely eurocentric standards. OP was mocking him for having a recessed jaw, which he doesn't, you just can't expect a half black to have the same level of prominent chin as a white guy would.
I admire good looks but won’t ever acknowledge somebody is above me ever because such thing does not exist same as anybody is beneath me.
Cut the bullshit. A 70iq 5'2 homeless loser is below you. Andrew tate is above you. People are superior and inferior to others, that's just how it is. I will not stand here in front of a guy that mogs me in every way and say that we are the same, because we factually aren't and anyone can see that.

As a matter of fact also, i chin mog every white guy ive ever seen, and overall bone mass. What should we say then?
This black guy happens to have a good chin:

Doesn't change the fact most look like this from the side:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18840
Google searches mean nothing tbh. Only children who know about this guy
He is probably using ceo autosearching his name. Maybe those retards who sell his courses

On Reddit I saw a post on the h3h3 (The fat Jewish guy)'s subreddit where they just mocked his lack of a chin
I seriously don't understand how a fan of h3h3 could mock anyone for their appearance, but still, pretty brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
He got famous because of that one conversation on that British video, correct?

he has you all wrapped around his little finger:lul:

90% of his followers are incels, who wants to be the Incel King ? (except for money ofc)

Tate mogs pitt

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger

common Tate W!!

Andrew Tate is the most famous man on the planet right now. More googled than Donald trump, joe biden.

I do not like him at all. He's a real sh*t head.