Andrew Tate shitting on Islam

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️

I’ve said it time and time again that his “conversion” to pisslam was nothing more than a calculated business decision.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, ggg.tv, Primalsplit and 11 others
we all know he used to insult islam

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
I mean he’s open about this people can change 🤔

Isn’t that what every religion preaches to convert nonbelievers

What u were then doesn’t mean anything if u repeant now it’s not like this is new

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Primalsplit and Autismcel
we all know he used to shit on islam
Just LOL if you think he actually changed his mind and believes in Islam

Pay your monthly hustlers university dues boyos.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Primalsplit, Use1ess and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
He admitted he said that before he had read the book and that he was naive on the topic

He didn’t read the Koran at that time he just believed what atheists said

Just LOL if you think he actually changed his mind and believes in Islam
tbh im not sure if he actually converted or didn't he doesn't seem to be living the muslim lifestyle, does he even pray 5 times a day

He admitted he said that before he had read the book and that he was naive on the topic

He didn’t read the Koran at that time
he "converted" to islam because quran had some good points in it, but idek if he believes in Allah

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
tbh im not sure if he actually converted or didn't he doesn't seem to be living the muslim lifestyle, does he even pray 5 times a day
He is praying to allah 5x a day for more Muslimcel Hustlers University subscribers.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and NotCarv

He didn’t read the Koran at that time he just believed what atheists said
he still hasnt read it lmao, how brainwashed do u have to be?

his idea of god doesnt even correlate with islam. he views god as an idea that makes people act right, not as an actual living force

He believes in islamic prophet
Andrew Tate is an Islamic prophet. Pedophile prophet Muhammad was merely a placeholder for the real final prophet of Islam—Andrew Tate

• JFL
Reactions: cce, horizontallytall, robtical and 1 other person
he "converted" to islam because quran had some good points in it, but idek if he believes in Allah
Yeah that we don’t know but why would he become Muslim for no reason?

Doesn’t seem to benefit his image in any way it just takes away from the shit he can do Muslims have many restrictions.

He does mention religion in a way which is better than atheism but just for morality and hope he doesn’t make it clear he actually thinks a god is real

Tho I really don’t see any benefit in him converting back then when he did it, it wasn’t even the cool thing to do he basically popularised Islam with redpillers

• JFL
keyword "extremist"

• JFL

I’ve said it time and time again that his “conversion” to pisslam was nothing more than a calculated business decision.

Do you ISIS recruiter niggas have any thoughts on this beautiful clip, @MaghrebGator @Fiqh?

this was before he was woke. After all the degenaracy he went through, he now sees that islam is the truth. He was a sheep back than.

Doesn’t seem to benefit his image in any way it just takes away from the shit he can do Muslims have many restrictions.

He does mention religion in a way which is better than atheism but just for morality and hope he doesn’t make it clear he actually thinks a god is real

Tho I really don’t see any benefit in him converting back then when he did it, it wasn’t even the cool thing to do he basically popularised Islam with redpillers
Because his main target of audience is muslim redpilled young incels.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Primalsplit
Andrew Tate is an Islamic prophet. Pedophile prophet Muhammad was merely a placeholder for the real final prophet of Islam—Andrew Tate
Christians always focus on the prophet being a pedophile when 10x probabilly even more crimes of pedophillia and rape were made in the name of Christianity

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
facts, one brother is muslim the other is christian and together they amass an enormous audience of young males from the two most important religions in the world

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Primalsplit and Eternal_
Why are you tagging those dogs, we made them quit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_
Andrew Tate is psyop. If you listen to him you are low T cuck with 75iq. Andrew Tate is freemason

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Almost all if not all convert for followers. Connor was doing tantric yoga next day of converting. Andrew was smoking during ramadan

• +1

It’s in the Islamic faith to subvert the kaffir by lying and killing

• +1
Dude "became" Muslim to pander to Muzzies while his brother is a Christian to pander to Christcuck jfl smart mfs exploiting the 2 largest religions

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I mean he’s open about this people can change 🤔

Isn’t that what every religion preaches to convert nonbelievers

What u were then doesn’t mean anything if u repeant now it’s not like this is new

You are such a fucking sheep I love it. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Eternal_
idk if andrew converted or not
YOU don't know. But I DO know. It's because I'm smart. It is actually very obvious to me. :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek