“Andrew tate supporters turn girls off”

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Not that I worship or support this guy (I agree on many things he says tho) the people saying that talking about Andrew tate near a girl will turn her off are delusional

Do you think girls give a fuck when chad says he supports Andrew tate? Bitch will probably start supporting him too. If she Gets turned off by you saying you support a guy you just weren’t gonna fuck her in the first place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21808, Deleted member 16346, Uglyandfat and 21 others
I don't think top guys loses in this but guys in the game but pretty low will lose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, wollet2 and House Lannister
Attractive girls with vibrant social circles don't even know who Andrew Tate is jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, SubhumanCurrycel, Britmaxxer and 21 others
If Tate turn women off the buffalo fans should recive the same thing

I don't think top guys loses in this but guys in the game but pretty low will lose
They wouldn’t fuck guys who are low in the game in the first place most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I only hear about this shit peripherally from self-improvement content

When I saw what he was doing it’s just scammaxxing + saying random redpill shit I stopped paying attention. I support him taking advantage of retards though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and House Lannister
Chad can get away with murder. That doesn't mean you can.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 21278, Gaia262 and 4 others
Eventually if enough chads support the blackpill
Foids will support it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and eyelidcel
women want to keep the power they have and they also don't want a bunch of non chad men running acting like chads.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Attractive girls with vibrant social circles don't even know who Andrew Tate is jfl
He's extremely pervasive on social media and among male teens, so I doubt this is true.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thegoat and Deleted member 21620
Girls don't know what Andrew Tate is bruv

Not even I know who Andrew Tate is and I've been on psl since 2015 😅

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
On God, Only ugly, retarded girls know about the manosphere

women want to keep the power they have and they also don't want a bunch of non chad men running acting like chads.
That's the problem with redpillers

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Women are simply NPCs who regurgitate the mainstream opinions of those in power. If Andrew Tate’s beliefs were the status quo, foids would be agreeing with him. That’s all there is to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21808, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 5892 and 4 others
I think everybody who doesn’t live under a rock knows who he is tbh
Many girls don't know him, even my male friends don't know his existance. Girls just watch chads on tik tok, they don't care about men like Tate.

Not that I worship or support this guy (I agree on many things he says tho) the people saying that talking about Andrew tate near a girl will turn her off are delusional

Do you think girls give a fuck when chad says he supports Andrew tate? Bitch will probably start supporting him too. If she Gets turned off by you saying you support a guy you just weren’t gonna fuck her in the first place
makes you sound like a loser no matter who you talk about. you shouldn't be a supporter of anyone. Point out the good, point out the bad, draw your conclusions and don't become a fanboy of anyone.

"hey, attractive girl next to me, I am an Andrew Tate supporter, what do you think about that?" - cringe.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
That's the problem with redpillers
yeah, redpillers refusing to stay in their place. only chads get to act a certain way. but dogshit quality men refuse to accept that truth.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Women are simply NPCs who regurgitate the mainstream opinions of those in power. If Andrew Tate’s beliefs were the status quo, foids would be agreeing with him. That’s all there is to it.
HIGH IQ USER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eyelidcel, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
This sadly applies to a lot of men as well.
Most people are sheep no matter if man or woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
This sadly applies to a lot of men as well.
Most people are sheep no matter if man or woman
A lot of men are just really low T and agreeable nowadays. Men of previous generations wouldn’t be tolerating a fraction of the shit going on right now.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Do you think girls give a fuck when chad says he supports Andrew tate?
is there a single chad that openly supports Andrew Tate though? they've got zero reason to be frustrated and support Andrew
it'd be like an error in the matrix if a chad actually did
Eventually if enough chads support the blackpill
Foids will support it
they never will, it's chads and foids who benefit from this whole shit show

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
is there a single chad that openly supports Andrew Tate though? they've got zero reason to be frustrated and support Andrew

Chads age
ad can still get divorced raped if she finds a bigger Chad
Chadd lose custody of kids

So true LOL ALL THE FUCKING CHADS AT MY SCHOOL WORSHIP TATE AND ZERO OF THE STACIES GIVE A SHIT

womens opinions are to control the masses of non chad men. it's to keep ugly men in their place. Chad has no rules.

only sub 5 men and ethnics like tate.

im scared that when I go back to university in a couple of weeks every dude is gonna be a tate wannabe.