Androgen Receptor Modulation + TEST and IGF secretagogue peptides have the potential to actually increase facial bone mass.

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

LTN rapist
(High IQ responses only, I've done a lot of research)

Water:
Testosterone by itself has no effect on facial bone mass and only extremely minor effects on soft tissue.
Examples of testosterone doing nothing to the face besides decreasing body fat:

However, the introduction of SARMs (Selective androgen receptor modulators) could allow your facial bones (which contain permanent-acting androgen receptors unlike muscle which does not contain those and will change regularly) to react to free testosterone and IGF which will actually cause osteoplasts to grow facial bones at any age.)
Examples of PED-related facial growth actually working:

Conclusion:
A PED stack containing SARMs such as S-4 or Ostarine, along with peptides such as CJC, or Gonadorelin, or with TRT instead of peptides could have the potential to actually increase facial bone mass permanently in areas besides the mandible.

Reply if you think this could work or if you have better ideas for peptides or SARMs because I will try this.

Attachments

• 1727656496968.png
    1727656496968.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1727657297800.png
    1727657297800.png
    739.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, tinderhacker, Blonde and 4 others
DNR(yet)

• So Sad
Reactions: ThugggButt
what about s4 vision sides.
what dose of osta u talking of?
cjc causes bloating

• +1
The point of it is that it could work for adults by manually activating and producing androgen receptors like when you were in early puberty.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and StarvedEpi
The point of it is that it could work for adults by manually activating and producing androgen receptors like when you were in early puberty.
ok that answered my question that i was going to ask

• +1
cjc causes bloating
I'll go blind to be chad

Not the regular since I'd be combining it with other PEDs

cjc causes bloating
This is where you could substitute TRT or HCG

you've been uselessmaxxing for one year too
and with subzero post rep ratio to show for it.

Ultimate sign of a LowIQ dog.

:feelsuhh:
added to my rape list lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: Blonde
Your evidence of PED related bone growth was a before and after picture of young vs old Greg Doucette??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and tinderhacker
stopped reading when u showed pics of adults

blast T at 12 or cope

i wont read

• So Sad
All cope

Its all genetics

• Ugh..
Your evidence of PED related bone growth was a before and after picture of young vs old Greg Doucette??
yes hes a fucking mogger now when before he looked average at the same bf

Sarms are literally less androgenic Testosterone and even some are much less anabolic than it. Bone growth is mainly modulated by growth factors such as igf1 but androgenic hormones like dht and test grow male specific bones such as browridge, shoulder gridle etc. So you gain nothing by using sarms but losing the androgenic effects of steroids

Sarms are literally less androgenic Testosterone and even some are much less anabolic than it. Bone growth is mainly modulated by growth factors such as igf1 but androgenic hormones like dht and test grow male specific bones such as browridge, shoulder gridle etc. So you gain nothing by using sarms but losing the androgenic effects of steroids
Androgen receptors are attached to cells and they react to androgens such as testosterone. When they do this they tell the cell to perform actions based on the androgen.

Of course SARMs are less androgenic than testosterone because a SARM is not an androgen. It causes the body to produce more of and activate androgen receptors to react to testosterone.

This is the reason combining a sarm with an androgen or androgen secretagogue would be effective and bypass the closing of androgen receptors from age.

also I don't think you know what androgenic or anabolic means

Androgen receptors are attached to cells and they react to androgens such as testosterone. When they do this they tell the cell to perform actions based on the androgen.

Of course SARMs are less androgenic than testosterone because a SARM is not an androgen. It causes the body to produce more of and activate androgen receptors to react to testosterone.

This is the reason combining a sarm with an androgen or androgen secretagogue would be effective and bypass the closing of androgen receptors from age.

also I don't think you know what androgenic or anabolic means
Lol. How come something which is not androgenic result in androen receptors upregulation. Sarms bind to ar in muscle only.