Androgen Receptor Modulation + TEST and IGF secretagogue peptides have the potential to actually increase facial bone mass.

You’re right in this argument. Possibly the highest IQ greycel I’ve seen in this forum for a while.

Other guy really said SARMs have zero androgenicity :lul:
Nigga you believe what he say because his backed by scientific evidence
Meanwhile you

I’m actually higher IQ than you ever will be. Humans are carnivores. Why? Because all literature you’ve ever read that says otherwise is by big pharma. It’s all fake, and I’m right. I have no credibility to support my theories, but neither do the doctors and researchers who publish research studies into human molecular biology and metabolism. So what if they have degrees? College is a scam anyways!

Want me to explain the science? Sure! Let me point you to my holy grail, the randle cycle? Ever heard of it? No? Low IQ.

It might have no direct correlation to support my theory about humans being carnivores, but who cares! I’ll point you to it anyways and tell you you’re low IQ if you don’t understand the correlation I’ve conceived in my very NT high IQ brain (higher than yours btw x500)

I love arguing with people on incel forums all day. Stay low T and IQ incel :feelshah:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well i know scientific studys say heroin bad for you but im high iq and the government is gatekeeping it type ahh text