Andy Elliot is a fucking savage

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
this was fucking brutal.

his strategy sucks so bad.

he wants his sales people to be "on it" all the time but he doesnt realize loud cocky salespeople come across as the most sleazy. most people would much rather buy from the quirky vulnerable dude over someone like him all day.

just another goggins

his strategy sucks so bad.

he wants his sales people to be "on it" all the time but he doesnt realize loud cocky salespeople come across as the most sleazy. most people would much rather buy from the quirky vulnerable dude over someone like him all day.
His results beg to differ.

I think he's a douche tbh, but bro makes fucking money

So what he "doesn't so desire" who tf is this gymcel to tell me what to do with my life. Imagine being so fucking cucked that you do what he tells you to do like he's your daddy

So what he "doesn't so desire" who tf is this gymcel to tell me what to do with my life. Imagine being so fucking cucked that you do what he tells you to do like he's your daddy
He's a fucking sales coach, why else would they be there lmao

• Woah
Reactions: goldpill
His results beg to differ.

I think he's a douche tbh, but bro makes fucking money

Thats bc of marketing, not sales.

His sales strategy independent of his social media image would not be nearly as successful. He's literally known as the #1 guy of the car sales industry so every car dealership is gonna want their guys to be trained using his program (equals more cash in his pockets).
Literally compound effect at play. Its like a girl spreading a rumor that you have a big dick and other girls wanting to fuck you just based of that.

Its the same thing jordan belfort called out Grant cardone on for in his podcast.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 6128
Thats bc of marketing, not sales.

His sales strategy independent of his social media image would not be nearly as successful. He's literally known as the #1 guy of the car sales industry so every car dealership is gonna want their guys to be trained using his program (equals more cash in his pockets).
Literally compound effect at play. Its like a girl spreading a rumor that you have a big dick and other girls wanting to fuck you just based of that.

Its the same thing jordan belfort called out Grant cardone on for in his podcast.
Yes, but I'm talking about before he was a big sales personality.