Angel like asian girl in my class

ReinhardRacist

ReinhardRacist

Set in stone.
this asian girl in my class has a perfect side profile, regardless of the flat maxilla. Her nose is upturned he eyes are deep set she has a nice jaw. Feminine face and profile, I was in disbelief when I first saw her side profile.

I don’t know how it’s possible I’ve seen all the side profile memes of ugly asian girls but this girl is perfect.

So I’m surprised that she has been looking at me continuously for freshman and now sophomore year. She side profile mogs me to Mumbai. Or I’ve become delusion and she just looks at me in disgust

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Jamaldickjavontus, Nick.Harte and 2 others
You think a girl like her would want me?

go for it
I’m scared to get rejected, what if she was just looking at me randomly and I mistake it and go up to her and get rejected. I’d have to go to class everyday and sit in class knowing I got rejected, I’d literally move schools

I’m scared to get rejected, what if she was just looking at me randomly and I mistake it and go up to her and get rejected. I’d have to go to class everyday and sit in class knowing I got rejected, I’d literally move schools
I have a feeling She won't

bump

She belongs to chang

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
just ask for her snap and start off as friends and see where it goes

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and ReinhardRacist
Gross

• JFL
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
Disgusting race traitor whore
Although she has white features only asian feature about her is her flat maxilla and slightly slanted eyes there nowhere near as slanted as Asians though

She wants BWC

Nah man I’m talking about the girl. You can date whichever race u want kek
ah, I misread that shit. I’ve been starving and I swear my iq dropped

ah, I misread that shit. I’ve been starving and I swear my iq dropped
Nah, you good g. I should really work on my vocabulary. I wasn’t clear enough for you to understand me.

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
I need to see your face first to see if she'll like accept you or not

@pneumocystosis already slayed her

this asian girl in my class has a perfect side profile, regardless of the flat maxilla. Her nose is upturned he eyes are deep set she has a nice jaw. Feminine face and profile, I was in disbelief when I first saw her side profile.

I don’t know how it’s possible I’ve seen all the side profile memes of ugly asian girls but this girl is perfect.

So I’m surprised that she has been looking at me continuously for freshman and now sophomore year. She side profile mogs me to Mumbai. Or I’ve become delusion and she just looks at me in disgust
Go for it. If she matches your genes you can have a chad child. But use other people as spies to gauge if she hates you.

freeze time in class lil bro

She must be surgerymaxxed stay aware my brother