Anglo hate is more necessary

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Anglos are no different than Jews. Please tell me who started the first central bank? Who was the kike country that hosted the Rothschilds after the battle of Waterloo. Why did rockefellers and JP Morgan angloids mix in with kikes.
The British empire was a evil liberal globalist shithole faggot gay empire. The aristocrats of British are probably busy drinking adrenochrome at the moment right now. The British are a mix of Briton and Anglo Saxon admixture why is maybe why they’re so barbaric. They’re also ugly and an overrated people. Don’t forget who was responsible for the Balfour declaration!

So yea the British can eat shit.

@ElTruecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, Sprinkles, brucewayne78 and 9 others
Anglo women are the biggest BBC and BIC sluts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, Alt Number 3, lemonnz and 4 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher, dna_cel, ominion and 1 other person
Anglo women are the biggest BBC and BIC sluts
They also championed feminism. The Anglo countries around today were the first to give women the right to vote. Women's suffrage would have come eventually,but the feminism movement was obviously stronger in England than somewhere like Switzerland. Something started to go wrong in England in the late 19th century

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, Carv and murdah
Im both:feelskek:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Ricky212, tombradylover, Perfection and 3 others
I blame normans

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Anglos are no different than Jews. Please tell me who started the first central bank? Who was the kike country that hosted the Rothschilds after the battle of Waterloo. Why did rockefellers and JP Morgan angloids mix in with kikes.
The British empire was a evil liberal globalist shithole faggot gay empire. The aristocrats of British are probably busy drinking adrenochrome at the moment right now. The British are a mix of Briton and Anglo Saxon admixture why is maybe why they’re so barbaric. They’re also ugly and an overrated people. Don’t forget who was responsible for the Balfour declaration!

So yea the British can eat shit.

@ElTruecel

Blackpill Anglo hate is more necessary​

Its mostly the (((british))) fault As i said before, every british man must surrender to the BBC and give his wife to them, thats what they fucking deserve
Britain is the only country that must NEVER recover from the rape of the west, N E V E R
Give em hell BBCs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Jason Voorhees
ANgmZ5A 700b

• JFL
Reactions: Perfection and Jason Voorhees
Keep crying for Celtic chads colonizing half the globe for a single century

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and dna_cel
  • JFL
Reactions: yen and mayo mogger
mfer has 0 humor
Nah bro I'm too non nt to understand you were joking I thought everyone on psl is 100% serious and analyze model faces all the time

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Nah bro I'm too non nt to understand you were joking I thought everyone on psl is 100% serious and analyze model faces all the time
No this nigga @mayo mogger just passes retarded remarks by mistake and tries to justify it by doing mental gymnastics and says they were muh jokes. Happens to the best of us u know.

• JFL
Reactions: yen, Ricky212, the BULL and 2 others
No this nigga @mayo mogger just passes retarded remarks by mistake and tries to justify it by doing mental gymnastics and says they were muh jokes. Happens to the best of us u know.
go watch kapil sharma bhai

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel
NT trait all normies do that

Curry incels got raped by big anglo cock for centuries

Google flashman. Its the curry womans 50 shades of grey

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, dna_cel and mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Cope

most women in india couldn't read back then

currys have 0 celtic ancestry son , its always imwf that creates moggers like siva kaneswaran

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and dna_cel

That just a fantasy novel written in the 60s by some white guy. Unlike my secret garden that talks about real sexual fantasies and encounters. Anywho that isn't the point of the thread retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, mayo mogger and dna_cel
are you even dutch

All that shit I didn't read whilst you're in your parents-owned spare room in the middle of Bradford. Tell it from Tamil Nadu next time..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back