Anglos are fucking UGLY and DISGUSTING

No more brother wars IMG 7562

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and GabachoCopium
chico mogs and hes not anglo
Overrated.
DiCaprio mogs all of them, and he's not Anglo or Portuguese, or God forbid, P*lish.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dxrkprince and murdah
Are you joking?
The U.S is the reason Europe is in its current void.
The Brits are the reason why Jews had a homeland in the U.S, Britain, and Isntreal.
Russians literally raped millions of German women, and they're hardly white themselves.
Poles deserved everything they got in WW2, and worse.

And Germany, Italy, and Finland are cool. France, maybe.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and murdah
You mean victory and war pussy? Hell yeah I bet my great-grandfather who fought for the eastern side got some punani

You mean victory and war pussy? Hell yeah I bet my great-grandfather who fought for the eastern side got some punani
No I mean..

Are you joking?
The U.S is the reason Europe is in its current void.
The Brits are the reason why Jews had a homeland in the U.S, Britain, and Isntreal.
Russians literally raped millions of German women, and they're hardly white themselves.

And Germany, Italy, and Finland are cool. France, maybe.
dicaprio is balding and has a small skull

Oh, you're a Slav(e). Makes sense.

Well the Dirlewanger brigade was mostly Slavs, but Dirlewanger was German.
Hardly looked Aryan though.

View attachment 2889251
The dirlewanger was at most 2k people while im here showing you millions of based soviets swimming in german pussy, we were slaying not you.

The dirlewanger was at most 2k people while im here showing you millions of based soviets swimming in german pussy, we were slaying not you.
Rape is not slaying. In that matter, Pajeets would be the ultimate slayers.

Rape is not slaying. In that matter, Pajeets would be the ultimate slayers.
"Rape is not slaying" - 🥺

Based stalin shut the fuck up, that's why you guys were virgins and the ones watching us rape your women and have fun with them <3

Pepe caricature of an anglo

How do you know if you're anglo? I just know I'm a white guy. What are some signs to watch out for? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
JFL, you think that english and scandinavian are comparable?

Yeah, I don't like what he did to Yockey.
Still, quite handsome.
Also, your previous thread says you're 6'3 and your title says you're 6'7, and now you're 6'4? Are you wearing stilts or something?
Op is clearly Indian son

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
Bogdan said he need me

Here is a video of a Finnish girl going on her knees for some pisslam subhumans:
i wonder wat the context behind the vid is or what their saying to her

anyway, stop being a weirdo and showing vids of kids bullying eachother and tryna make it into some race thing

i wonder wat the context behind the vid is or what their saying to her

anyway, stop being a weirdo and showing vids of kids bullying eachother and tryna make it into some race thing
"stop trynna be a weirdo" is not an argument shitskins are low value people in europe economically and culturally

"stop trynna be a weirdo" is not an argument shitskins are low value people in europe economically and culturally
also do you know if they are all kids? one of the girls was 13 stabbed by a man

doesnt matter, u shown 6 arabs vs one white girl and they are like 10 yrs old. its not related to race its just typical bullying yet ur twisting it lol

doesnt matter, u shown 6 arabs vs one white girl and they are like 10 yrs old. its not related to race its just typical bullying yet ur twisting it lol
You're saying I am making it about race dividing europeans from brown people when that distinction is the most accepted racially, they have divided themselves from us because of the night and day difference in what they produce, do and act as people.

There was another one with an adult but seems that you are not reading the thread properly. There are infinitely many ways to categorise people into "different races" and people don't go around saying "ayo look at this south western belgian" "dumb little north eastern lithuanian" people mostly use the distinction white black asian etc. Why? Because there is a night and day difference between white people and black people consistently.

Notice how you said "6 arabs vs 1 white girl" as if they, like me, put value to the racial distinction and gang up with their own

There was another one with an adult but seems that you are not reading the thread properly. There are infinitely many ways to categorise people into "different races" and people don't go around saying "ayo look at this south western belgian" "dumb little north eastern lithuanian" people mostly use the distinction white black asian etc. Why? Because there is a night and day difference between white people and black people consistently.
not sure what any of that has to do with what i said :ROFLMAO:

im attacking the fact ur calling white ppl cucks essentially then showing vids of kids being bullied to back that point up when its not racially/ethnically motivated

Notice how you said "6 arabs vs 1 white girl" as if they, like me, put value to the racial distinction and gang up with their own
ironically the other video with the belgian kid also had all muslims "bully" or should I say force a kid to kiss their feet and then kick his face, while the other girl that was "bullied" happened a few days after a girl there was killed

Because you said I am twisting something when they are doing it themselves as they identify with these distinctions.

im attacking the fact ur calling white ppl cucks essentially then showing vids of kids being bullied to back that point up when its not racially/ethnically motivated
You don't know if it's not racially/ethnically motivated, and there is more reason to believe that it is than not but this confusion could arise from you disagreeing with me calling white people cucks. If whites werent cucks then perhaps they would go against this stuff and do something about it let alone have kids

Oh yeah so I am saying that dividing people into white/black/asian when regarding their politics is important because people made it important and that's what most people go by nowadays. Black people commit disproportionate crime in the us and that's a fact which is definitely affected by their culture and why you only hear them shoot each other in south side chicago every weekend. Overpolicing and poverty may be reasons to but even if they were they are not justifications to put whites next to blacks as whites hold no responsibility, individually.

Its true 'Anglos' aren't very good looking. They're not even Germanic most of the time, they're mostly the celtic natives. Their biggest problem being their flattened maxilas.

Although, I've seen plenty of other europeans and most aren't very impressive.

Meds are usually peanut skulled and swarthy

Slavs are often gremlin looking

The nordic areas (Scandinavia, Holland, Northern Germany and Baltics) seem to be significantly ahead the rest. They're much taller, more handsome, More intelligent.

You don't know if it's not racially/ethnically motivated, and there is more reason to believe that it is than not but this confusion could arise from you disagreeing with me calling white people cucks. If whites werent cucks then perhaps they would go against this stuff and do something about it let alone have kids
nigga the fucking reason for the videos isnt race related tho, its just kids bullying kids and ur making it about race LMAO

first thread I can agree with

btw, anglos are basically psuedo jews, everything wrong with whites come from them

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince