Angry BBC wants to sue Sv3rige for DEFAMATION

HerpDerpson

HerpDerpson

Kraken
Check this out, nigga wrote him a poem:
Since you want some attention, I'll give it to you. But I'm telling you right now I am going to seek legal action against you for character defamation. You know nothing of me kid. You look desperate because you ask for donations while slandering other athletes. As far as your knowledge base goes, that's great. You can keep that to yourself. Keep your opinions to yourself too and pray that Germany has laws to protect you against hate speech and defamation of character. It's great because you can hide behind a keyboard, but I hope that the farm that in no way shape or form. Could you say this? Within proximity of me. you don't have the heart.
Also he's 26!

@Chris Benoit @User49 @moggathon @IAMNOTANINCEL

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, IAMNOTANINCEL and lemonnz
athletes.
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• JFL
Reactions: ikadelix
Where this poem from?

JFL WTF what a child lol

Check this out, nigga wrote him a poem:
Since you want some attention, I'll give it to you. But I'm telling you right now I am going to seek legal action against you for character defamation. You know nothing of me kid. You look desperate because you ask for donations while slandering other athletes. As far as your knowledge base goes, that's great. You can keep that to yourself. Keep your opinions to yourself too and pray that Germany has laws to protect you against hate speech and defamation of character. It's great because you can hide behind a keyboard, but I hope that the farm that in no way shape or form. Could you say this? Within proximity of me. you don't have the heart.
Also he's 26!

@Chris Benoit @User49 @moggathon @IAMNOTANINCEL

Hmmm I wonder what skills he’s obtained that can be applied to life from this steroid addiction.

Captura de Tela 2024 02 26 as 062412

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, destroyed by GODtis
GODtis is already unreachable, the satanic "police" already are hunting him down for taking natural revenge against his ex "girlfriend", even if he was for real and sued him nothing would happen. He's just gonna move to another african country or some shit.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson and ikadelix