Angry Shortcels are Jealous

noodlelover

noodlelover

Sphinx
I'm a high tier sub-human, low-tier normie at best. But I'm 6'4, have some tats, and I'm generally in shape. I workout everday and eat well.

90% of the people that post here, mog me to hell. I have those stats, but I'm really not attractive.

But every once and a while they'll be some short guy that I mog, that gives me the angriest possible vibes. Avoids responding if I say "How's it going" or "Hello", even if it's some one I know.

There's this one guy at my Gym that's this fat black shortcel, who think's he's a woman and wears a bra and stuff. He's claimed he's on estrogen, and has told me in the past he hates white guys because they are transphobic. He's always flirting with girls, trying to play the victim so they feel bad for him, but they always seem bored and dis-interested in him.

The last time I went to a bar was like three years ago. A girl he was talking to came up to me and started making out with me, and we hooked up that night. She later ghosted me for a super rich old guy.

But I swear he's jealous and angry.

That's all. He annoys me every time I see him in the gym, because he's seething, and you can feel his victim hood complex eradiating off of him. Like I'm not the reason girls reject him, it's because he's a subhuman abomination.

Occassionally they'll be other short cells that have the same seething jelouse energy. But most short guys cool, especially short guys that mog me. There are a ton of short guys that mog me, because again I'm not that good looking.

Anyways, this is my rant on seething shortcels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, silencio and barettrealrx
I'm a high tier sub-human, low-tier normie at best. But I'm 6'4, have some tats, and I'm generally in shape. I workout everday and eat well.

90% of the people that post here, mog me to hell. I have those stats, but I'm really not attractive.

But every once and a while they'll be some short guy that I mog, that gives me the angriest possible vibes. Avoids responding if I say "How's it going" or "Hello", even if it's some one I know.

There's this one guy at my Gym that's this fat black shortcel, who think's he's a woman and wears a bra and stuff. He's claimed he's on estrogen, and has told me in the past he hates white guys because they are transphobic. He's always flirting with girls, trying to play the victim so they feel bad for him, but they always seem bored and dis-interested in him.

The last time I went to a bar was like three years ago. A girl he was talking to came up to me and started making out with me, and we hooked up that night.

That's all. He annoys me every time I see him in the gym, because he's seething, and you can feel his victim hood complex eradiating off of him. Like I'm not the reason girls reject him, it's because he's a subhuman abomination.

Occassionally they'll be other short cells that have the same seething jelouse energy. But most short guys cool, especially short guys that mog me. There are a ton of short guys that mog me, because again I'm not that good looking.

5’10 manlets on suicide watch :feelswah: (me)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, noodlelover and 📎♿️⚙️

The last time I went to a bar was like three years ago. A girl he was talking to came up to me and started making out with me, and we hooked up that night. She later ghosted me for a super rich old guy.

I only hate tall guys if they act like an ass about it, some even say they are trucels which ticks me off

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
5’10 manlets on suicide watch :feelswah: (me)
If you can get a good body (low bodyfat and high muscle mass), you will mog me.

My genetics are shit for muscle building and for fat loss, and I won't take steroids because I'm older, and I don't want the health risks. I have other falios, and don't do well on any dating apps. To the point where I can't even get a cute obese woman.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and mog_me

im not seeing the connection between this and the rest brah

read the first three lines and stopped because you're an ugly faggot

im not seeing the connection between this and the rest brah
I don't know. maybe he's mad because of that. I know he goes to the bars all the time. If he's not getting laid much but trying really hard it might have pissed him off more. I don't think he gets laid much, but I remember he got laid at least once and was bragging about it.

If you can get a good body (low bodyfat and high muscle mass), you will mog me.

My genetics are shit for muscle building and for fat loss, and I won't take steroids because I'm older, and I don't want the health risks. I have other falios, and don't do well on any dating apps. To the point where I can't even get a cute obese woman.
I am low bf, just been gymceling to get the high muscle part jfl. Facially tho? I’m not doing to well. I have a bunch of acne and scars that won’t go away. Just hopped on Taz 0.1 tho so hopefully that will work

I hate you too now

• JFL
good job on being white and 6’4, now go make work with it.

• +1
read the first three lines and stopped because you're an ugly faggot
That's understandable.

I am low bf, just been gymceling to get the high muscle part jfl. Facially tho? I’m not doing to well. I have a bunch of acne and scars that won’t go away. Just hopped on Taz 0.1 tho so hopefully that will work
Try Blue light therapy. It's insane for anti-acne. Also DRMA Pen, or IPBL can decrease acne scars, as well as red, blue, and green light therapy.

I hate you too now
I assume you're a shortcel.
good job on being white and 6’4, now go make work with it.
I will someday. I'm dirt poor so I don't go out. All I'm doing is trying to start an online business while living on my savings. Once that's working, then I will location max to SEA and finally get a gf, by going to bars until it happens.

But still looks maxing for now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mog_me and murdah
That's understandable.

Try Blue light therapy. It's insane for anti-acne. Also DRMA Pen, or IPBL can decrease acne scars, as well as red, blue, and green light therapy.

I will someday. I'm dirt poor so I don't go out. All I'm doing is trying to start an online business while living on my savings. Once that's working, then I will location max to SEA and finally get a gf, by going to bars until it happens.
Where do you live currently? I’m sure you can get by with an east asian girl if you live in the states

• +1
That's understandable.

Get a fucking job you bum

• +1
Where do you live currently? I’m sure you can get by with an east asian girl if you live in the states
Thanks. I've tried but they reject me. It's supply and demand, they have lots of tall white dudes to choose from, most of which mog me to hell.

Get a fucking job you bum
I hate it in the states. I want to get on with my life as soon as possible, which means being full time on my business idea until I'm successful and can locationMax. At least I have over a decade of savings, so I'm unlikely to run out.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Short men and trannies aren't in the same league