Animal fat aka lard on upper eyelids to reduce exposure, or just normal butter?

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Read that applying some butter on your upper eyelids can help reduce exposure by potentially increasing the fat on upper eye.

Would butter suffice or would lard be better?

@AscendingHero

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Cope>rope, FailedNormieManlet and KDA Player
Read that applying some butter on your upper eyelids can help reduce exposure by potentially increasing the fat on upper eye.
Painting | What The Fuck Am I Reading? | Know Your Meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and SteveRogers
bro what? you think that butter will get absorbed into actual fat cells through the skin?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 13021, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
Does this mean if I put butter in my underwear I’ll get a fat dick?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Chadethnic101, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
Jfl just get fat grafting done.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
bro what? you think that butter will get absorbed into actual fat cells through the skin?
I do t think that but people on this forum said they had success with it lol

Sounds autistic bhai. Try and report the results

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
You got that from my thread ?
I started doing this later on
After doing other things
I didnt experience with it that much but it make a small but noticeable difference

Would be interesting for you to try it out more in depth

• +1
You got that from my thread ?
I started doing this later on
After doing other things
I didnt experience with it that much but it make a small but noticeable difference

Would be interesting for you to try it out more in depth
Yeah I think it was you couldn't remember your user

But yeah dude I'll give it a go, not really hopeful but can't hurt!

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
I experience it with coconut oil, tho I wouldn't say it get absorbed by my fat cell, but it prbly get absorbed by skin and create a bit more volume along with a collagen boost, still got UUE, but I would say it is decreased by -20% and skin looks a bit better.

• +1
I experience it with coconut oil, tho I wouldn't say it get absorbed by my fat cell, but it prbly get absorbed by skin and create a bit more volume along with a collagen boost, still got UUE, but I would say it is decreased by -20% and skin looks a bit better.
I apply castor oil every night around my eyes and not noticed anything
I used to out Coconut oil there

Glad it's working for you

I'm probs just gonna get fillers there then maintain with ice hooding and butter/oil etc

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
I apply castor oil every night around my eyes and not noticed anything
I used to out Coconut oil there

Glad it's working for you

I'm probs just gonna get fillers there then maintain with ice hooding and butter/oil etc
Why not going with fat graft instead ?

This is the thing I might try

Why not going with fat graft instead ?

This is the thing I might try
Super expensive bro, eventually I may but the fillers in upper eye can last 3 years

Super expensive bro, eventually I may but the fillers in upper eye can last 3 years
Yeah, I understand, keep me updated bro, I am really interested by this procedure to fix UEE

Would butter suffice or would lard be better?

@AscendingHero
As far as I remember, your supras are a bit too high set. More fat hooding could help ofc but for a true fix, you are gonna need a supra implant. Titbot got a very good result from pagnoni.

• +1
As far as I remember, your supras are a bit too high set. More fat hooding could help ofc but for a true fix, you are gonna need a supra implant. Titbot got a very good result from pagnoni.
Yes true, but tbh bro I don't want anymore surgeries that are invasive

The cost to improvement to recovery ratio won't be worth it for me I feel
Won't improve my irl appeal at all if not by much

Yes true, but tbh bro I don't want anymore surgeries that are invasive

The cost to improvement to recovery ratio won't be worth it for me I feel
Won't improve my irl appeal at all if not by much
Yeah. Hooding is sort of overrated. Contactfrauding+eyelashmaxxing+eyebrowmaxxing would probably have a bigger effect IRL.

But if you want O'Pry tier hooding, you are gonna need to address the supras.

You could try botox in the frontalis muscle. There is a dude here who went from prey eyes with lots of UEE to hunter eyes.

• +1
Yeah. Hooding is sort of overrated. Contactfrauding+eyelashmaxxing+eyebrowmaxxing would probably have a bigger effect IRL.

You could try botox in the frontalis muscle. There is a dude who went from prey eyes with lots of UEE to hunter eyes.
I agree, I want the almond , eyelashmaxxed eye area as it's realistic, contacts I can't find any good ones atm
Like xansangs eye area in his eye mog battle with Arvind

O prys eye area one I worry will make me look south East Asian, which I don't want, so kinda don't want to risk it

But yes Botox on frontalis muscle would give the hunter look, may consider it

I agree, I want the almond , eyelashmaxxed eye area as it's realistic, contacts I can't find any good ones atm
Like xansangs eye area in his eye mog battle with Arvind

O prys eye area one I worry will make me look south East Asian, which I don't want, so kinda don't want to risk it

But yes Botox on frontalis muscle would give the hunter look, may consider it
Check this thread:

You could get less botox than he did to leave slight UEE for your eyelashes to show.

• +1

You could try botox in the frontalis muscle. There is a dude here who went from prey eyes with lots of UEE to hunter eyes.
Yes the almond eye area with eyelashes long and some contacts will be more achievable and realistic - however not too keen on contacts as can't find any good ones

O prys eye area on my I have a feeling would make me look south east asian- which I do not want so worried to take the risk

But yes Botox on frontalis would achieve this look tbh
Other members need to try this method

Check this thread:

You could get less botox than he did to leave slight UEE for your eyelashes to show.
Yes very true but the results would be the same as upper eyelid fillers no?

Yes very true but the results would be the same as upper eyelid fillers no?
Nah. Botox lowers your eyebrows, giving the illusion of lower set supras. Try furrowing your brows. That is sort of the effect it has on your eye area.

Looking at your pics again though, a little bit of UEE fillers would help. That plus eyebrowmaxxing+eyelashmaxxing+contacfrauding could ascend your eye area to prettyboy tier.

• +1
Nah. Botox lowers your eyebrows, giving the illusion of lower set supras. Try furrowing your brows. That is sort of the effect it has on your eye area.

Looking at your pics again though, a little bit of UEE fillers would help. That plus eyebrowmaxxing+eyelashmaxxing+contacfrauding could ascend your eye area to prettyboy tier.
If I could find some really good contacts would ascend soo hard

Have one last hope for good hazel contacts

I live in a shit tier country where the surgeons don\t do upper eyelid fillers , can't go to other countries due to visa procedures :lul:. I'm practically stuck with ice hooding, eyellid pulling and probably this new butter experiment. :ROFLMAO:

• +1