Anime: Anoyne else hate Zoro from One Piece

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I can't stand that motherfucker. He is too macho and his constant display of masculinity and manliness is so toxic and annoiyng. WE DON'T CARE about your honor and your code of ethics. We don't want to see you in every episode reminding us of every fucking vow and promise you have made since you were a child.

Srsly why did Oda write this character like that? Luffy and the others are pretty honorable characters but they dont reinforce every goddam second. Nor do they do crazy suicidal stuff like stabbing yourself in a battle or letting the enemy kill you just to prove how much of man you are. They prove their worth by beating strong enemies, not by recklessly injuring themselves lol.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and Deleted member 1973
I hate anime

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous and Ritalincel
zoro is a retard. his character development was stymied by his predictable and unwavering adherence to his simplistic and one dimensional code of ethics ngl tbh

Last edited:
zoro is a retard. his character development was stymied by his black and white conception of ethics ngl tbh

he wants to be the best swordsman and instead of hunting down Mihawnk he just sails with a crew of pirates for no reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
i heard foids love zoro from one piece, hes up there

• +1
How does the toilet water taste, nerd?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3990, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
I don't watch One Piece. I like to watch Vinland Saga, Attack on Titan, Naruto and DBZ brah.

Either in beliefe or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose.

- Roronoa Zoro

• +1
Luffy and the others are pretty honorable characters but they dont reinforce every goddam second. Nor
What the fuck?

Luffy been saying he wants to become the king of pirate
every single second.

WE DON'T CARE about your honor and your code of ethics
Most of the main characters,
including the villains,
have a code of ethnics. jfl

Image result for obama wtf gif

How does the toilet water taste, nerd?

idk, you tell me
Luffy been saying he wants to become the king of pirate
every single second.

yeah but he doenst do it an edgy mgtow way

Most of the main characters,
including the villains,
have a code of ethnic

we dont need to be reminded every godamm sceond
Either in beliefe or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose.

- Roronoa Zoro

again, we dont care. this guy is so pathetic. insteasd of fighting he just keeps talking shit about integrity and honor like he is the only honorable character in the show

OP shortly after posting this thread:

Bullying Swirly Gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 209
Dude zoro is the best character and the most badass

I am a zoro fan since over 15 years, he is the best

And katakuri stabbed his self too because of honor and ethnic

His vow and promise are the best

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I read the first 21 volumes out of my cousin's collection when I was 8 or 9 years old. Prime Zoro (the one who was to be executed, then conformed the core of the ship for about ten volumes) was a better character with more dimension than the others. He was indeed manly and aggressive, and more mature and serious than his counterparts. Later on he turned into Marvel tier comedy fodder like the rest, except for the moments when the author wants you to feel sorry

Prime Zoro (the one who was to be executed, then conformed the core of the ship for about ten volumes) was a better character with more dimension than the others. He was indeed manly and aggressive, and more mature and serious than his counterpart

prime zoro was a fucking retard. also, one HUGE mistake in early OP was that when zoro was fightinthe Nyar Nyar bros, he says some shit that one sword techique aint his forte. Yet, a few chapters later, he slaughtered nearly the entire crew of Arlong with just one sword.

. Later on he turned into Marvel tier comedy fodder like the rest, except for the moments when the author wants you to feel sorry

zoro went from a retarded cringy character to a retarded cringy one liner

prime zoro was a fucking retard. also, one HUGE mistake in early OP was that when zoro was fightinthe Nyar Nyar bros, he says some shit that one sword techique aint his forte. Yet, a few chapters later, he slaughtered nearly the entire crew of Arlong with just one sword.

zoro went from a retarded cringy character to a retarded cringy one liner
I disagree, but whatever. I don't think having characters that are more pitiable yet have non correspondent personalities with their personal stigma is better than having a character that is overtly masculine but has the background to back it up. Seeing characters cry and have snot going out their noses all the time to provoke empathy is tiresome

I disagree, but whatever. I don't think having characters that are more pitiable yet have non correspondent personalities with their personal stigma is better than having a character that is overtly masculine but has the background to back it up. Seeing characters cry and have snot going out their noses all the time to provoke empathy is tiresome

one piece as a hwole becomes cringier and weirder as time goes by. OP was cool cause it was able to balance awesomeness with ridiculousness but the balance has been lost

one piece as a hwole becomes cringier and weirder as time goes by. OP was cool cause it was able to balance awesomeness with ridiculousness but the balance has been lost
Anime as a whole is ridiculous. I know the basics up to the desert arc because my cousin gave me a box full of manga and Xbox games when I was 9

Anime as a whole is ridiculous. I know the basics up to the desert arc because my cousin gave me a box full of manga and Xbox games when I was 9

over for animecles

OP..... Shi Shi son son

• +1
he wants to be the best swordsman and instead of hunting down Mihawnk he just sails with a crew of pirates for no reason
He's need to get stronger before fighting him.

Plus Zoro made a deal with Luffy.

Zoro is the biggest badass mofo
How can one not like zoro?
Hes the least annoying character imo.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII