We need to cancel one piece.

Lulleko

Lulleko

Purple Triad
No idea how this pile of dogshit series has been running for this long. Most of the scenes are the characters standing around with a shitty OST playing in the background, here and there we get some gay character trope which is a garbage attempt at humor. The fight scenes are far and few, and the fights we do get aren’t that good. I swear you have to be clinically retarded to enjoy this respective shit. The story is the worst I’ve encountered in any medium. Characters get no development in the span of 1500 chapters. Luffy is still interacting with villains the same way he always has, getting played like an idiot until he gains some bullshit power. Characters all have the same bullshit backstory where their island was genocided or some random bullshit. Later in the story those characters may become more interactive with the main characters, rather than distant. Fanboys consider this development. Oda can’t right back stories. The characters feel like filler. Dragon Ball filler actually mogs this garbage series. If you can’t convey your story and conclude the series in 200 chapters you’re story is garbage. Period. Those no excuse for it to run this long. The world building fell off, power scaling makes no sense. Wtf even is the haki bullshit? Some people have it and train their abilities for years, meanwhile characters that just discovered it are one shooting the aforementioned characters. It’s contradictive.

The fans are atrocious. They think One Piss is the end all be all of shonen manga. Any time a new chapter drops I see casuals praising Oda as the second coming of Christ, and that one piece is peak fiction. The art is trash, the fandom is trash, the characters are trash. Jfl at anticipating a subpar chapter weekly. I’ve also seen these casuals claim One Piece is Seinen since it “explores more mature themes”. As far as I’m aware it covers an oppressed group(fish men) and genocide. Youcan get that with Mein Kampf and come out a better person after reading it. These fags also think they’re a step above other Shonen fans, like MHA or Fairy Tail because the mangaka bullshits you more than One Piss. This is a problem with anime fans in general. I’ve heard them argue chinktoons are superior to western cartoons because they follow a story. As if their poorly written manga/anime is somehow a step above episodic series. It’s not. Average episode of Regular Show mogs most anime in its entirety.
Art is just shit too, look at this

Lol @ waiting for a hyped up character to be revealed it it looks like this

IMG 5040

Every arc follows this formula
> Arrive at island
> Befriend foid in distress
> Discover island is controlled by antagonist
> Strawhats fight through the rival pirate team
> Luffy activates his newly discovered gear 38
> After defeating rival pirate gang find out the foid they befriended was actually the princess of that islands kingdom
> Rinse and repeat

Garbage. Oda needs to die so this shit can conclude.

As far as I’m aware good shonen is limited to a few series. HxH, YYH, Trigun, FotNS, Samurai Champloo, Ashita no Joe, and Kenshin

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
all anime weeb crap is incel as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and viniciz
Its okay, at least it dont try too hard to be deep like most shonen

anyways what are you gonna do to cancel it? theres too many fansboys of it and its a cultural phenomenon by this point. you are going to assasinate the author? he has a thousand kids in a sweatshop writing that shit I dont even think he makes the story any more

@yeeyeeslayer

No idea how this pile of dogshit series has been running for this long. Most of the scenes are the characters standing around with a shitty OST playing in the background, here and there we get some gay character trope which is a garbage attempt at humor. The fight scenes are far and few, and the fights we do get aren’t that good. I swear you have to be clinically retarded to enjoy this respective shit. The story is the worst I’ve encountered in any medium. Characters get no development in the span of 1500 chapters. Luffy is still interacting with villains the same way he always has, getting played like an idiot until he gains some bullshit power. Characters all have the same bullshit backstory where their island was genocided or some random bullshit. Later in the story those characters may become more interactive with the main characters, rather than distant. Fanboys consider this development. Oda can’t right back stories. The characters feel like filler. Dragon Ball filler actually mogs this garbage series. If you can’t convey your story and conclude the series in 200 chapters you’re story is garbage. Period. Those no excuse for it to run this long. The world building fell off, power scaling makes no sense. Wtf even is the haki bullshit? Some people have it and train their abilities for years, meanwhile characters that just discovered it are one shooting the aforementioned characters. It’s contradictive.

The fans are atrocious. They think One Piss is the end all be all of shonen manga. Any time a new chapter drops I see casuals praising Oda as the second coming of Christ, and that one piece is peak fiction. The art is trash, the fandom is trash, the characters are trash. Jfl at anticipating a subpar chapter weekly. I’ve also seen these casuals claim One Piece is Seinen since it “explores more mature themes”. As far as I’m aware it covers an oppressed group(fish men) and genocide. Youcan get that with Mein Kampf and come out a better person after reading it. These fags also think they’re a step above other Shonen fans, like MHA or Fairy Tail because the mangaka bullshits you more than One Piss. This is a problem with anime fans in general. I’ve heard them argue chinktoons are superior to western cartoons because they follow a story. As if their poorly written manga/anime is somehow a step above episodic series. It’s not. Average episode of Regular Show mogs most anime in its entirety.
Art is just shit too, look at this

Lol @ waiting for a hyped up character to be revealed it it looks like this

IMG 5040

Every arc follows this formula
> Arrive at island
> Befriend foid in distress
> Discover island is controlled by antagonist
> Strawhats fight through the rival pirate team
> Luffy activates his newly discovered gear 38
> After defeating rival pirate gang find out the foid they befriended was actually the princess of that islands kingdom
> Rinse and repeat

Garbage. Oda needs to die so this shit can conclude.

As far as I’m aware good shonen is limited to a few series. HxH, YYH, Trigun, FotNS, Samurai Champloo, Ashita no Joe, and Kenshin
@Narcissus🥀 Cap, they be tryin' to cancel our One Piece bunch ! What be our next move, aye?"

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I only watched like 10 episodes then got bored as fuark. Maybe I'll do a proper sitdown and see if the show is as good as they say.

Shiet man at least let me see the end of the story

Damm FOTNS is good ? I only played the game, I should read the manga and shit

• +1
Reactions: Jova and NorwoodAscender