Resonant
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2026
- Posts
- 949
- Reputation
- 999
Should I stop using these type of pfps? Maybe they're affecting my reps
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
girl pfp on dude = gayShould I stop using these type of pfps? Maybe they're affecting my reps
How is it gaygirl pfp on dude = gay
girl pfp on dude = gay
How come it's cringeyYes it's cringey
cause you a dude larping as a girlHow is it gay
#iqmaxx
Brah I'm obviously a dude and never attempt to catfish, if I were one I'd get banned off this forumcause you a dude larping as a girl
who the fuck cares broShould I stop using these type of pfps? Maybe they're affecting my reps
then wear a dude pfpBrah I'm obviously a dude and never attempt to catfish, if I were one I'd get banned off this forum
I obviously don't bother but it's natural to wonder if they might be affecting in some mannerwho the fuck cares bro
put on whatever profile picture you want
if you're changing your profile because of some screen numbers then it says a lot about you
you r talking about in other platforms, it doesnt really matter in orgcause you a dude larping as a girl
me, i carewho the fuck cares bro
put on whatever profile picture you want
if you're changing your profile because of some screen numbers then it says a lot about you
i hate anime but idgaf about if someone watches it, really depends to their personalityI obviously don't bother but it's natural to wonder if they might be affecting in some manner
brootal personalitypilli hate anime but idgaf about if someone watches it, really depends to their personality
Bro istg I don't even watch anime all that much and only make exceptions for those who have good writing. If anything, I only read and watch showsi hate anime but idgaf about if someone watches it, really depends to their personality
it is because the people on this site will call anyone gay for associating with anything remotely feminineI obviously don't bother but it's natural to wonder if they might be affecting in some manner
me, i care
exhibit Acause you a dude larping as a girl
fairsit is because the people on this site will call anyone gay for associating with anything remotely feminine
it's pretty obvious once you understand what website you're on.
exhibit A
completely retarded reasoning that doesn't mean anything yet most people think like this for whatever reasoning
How is it pedobaitIts just not a great pfp, have something cool or something you enjoy as your pfp, not some pedobait pfp