Anime Guys

Kaworu

Kaworu

Tabris
Why are some people on this forum saying that anime characters are strictly white, in most anime characters are meant to be Japanese while yes there are some characters such as Miyuki from Love is war that are supposedly Japanese but look white af many other characters such as Okabe Rintaro from Steins;Gate Sasuke from Naruto, Kirito from SAO, Saitama from OPM, Ryuuji from Toradora, and literally so many other characters that are Japanese. There is both Caucasian and Asian characters in anime.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
white is right

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, SubhumanCurrycel, Lux and 3 others
ah, another copeng ricecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Lux, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
>anime
20201009 222445

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Lux, kebabcoper and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: prettyboyswag, Lux, Deleted member 6111 and 3 others
ok anime is shit

and most protagonists are caucasoid
some of the most popular anime have Caucasiod protagonists FullMetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Death note ( L is a quarter Japanese and rest is white), Code Geass Lelouch is White, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 7866
but many others like the ones I mentioned are Japanese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
i mean, post them

they could have asian names but caucasian faces

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
67C61966 6546 4A1C BEA3 5845B1616252

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Darkstrand, Slayerino and 1 other person
anime characters don't look like anyone
they are anime characters..

Imo in anime, the caucasian characters often have blue eyes/light hair, big jaws, square faces. It's a bit more pronounced and you will know that they're not japanese. Often germanic descent.
Now in regards to what you're saying.
Yes most anime characters are japanese, but they have general aesthetic features of caucasians and not of japanese people. That is what people mean by that.
Beauty is in part subjective, but mostly objective. And certain features, that often are found in caucasians are the most attractive.
It is what it is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Deleted member 8765, Darkstrand and 2 others

because they have caucasoid skulls you retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebabcoper, Gunna, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4106 and JustBeCurry
Yeah, there's no possible way they might be based on actual humans.
they dont have lips or nostrils
you fucking retard bitch don't try being sass with me

Imo in anime, the caucasian characters often have blue eyes/light hair, big jaws, square faces. It's a bit more pronounced and you will know that they're not japanese. Often germanic descent.
Now in regards to what you're saying.
Yes most anime characters are japanese, but they have general aesthetic features of caucasians and not of japanese people. That is what people mean by that.
Beauty is in part subjective, but also objective. And certain features, that often are found in caucasians are the most attractive.
It is what it is.
there are a lot of asian people with literally contact lenses and dyed hair look semi white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
there are a lot of asian people with literally contact lenses and dyed hair look semi white

View attachment 820360
Looks korean to me. Would never mistake for a white.
But yes, they're trying to look more white, because that's the most pleasing aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Kaworu
But yes, they're trying to look more white, because that's the most pleasing aesthetic.
yeah hes korean but that dude specifically has never had surgery

yeah ik at least some of the people I know in Japan want western noses like high bridge since its a little bit more uncommon

• +1
ethnicity wise
ethnicity wise, they have a caucasoid skull. therefore, they are caucasoid, or at least hapa (considering their dark colouring) and NOT japanese.

• +1
yeah hes korean but that dude specifically has never had surgery
Those are pretty big and bold claims considering it's coming from, I assume, at least moderately popular person from SK. I'd take any kind of information of that with a grain of salt. It might have come to such a degree that certain PS aren't even considered a surgery anymore, and is a common thing for everyone to do, as if brushing your teeth or something.
I don't know really. Not into SK/kpop stuff.

Asians are the greatest white supremacists, In dragon ball we see an Asian man turning into a blond with light eyes. Literally I think I have never seen an anime character that really looks like Asian.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 10536
Asians are the greatest white supremacists, In dragon ball we see an Asian man turning into a blond with light eyes. Literally I think I have never seen an anime character that really looks like Asian.
I'll do a ss cosplay one day. Jfl. Idk. Need a girl to sew me a costume tbh, then I'd really do it.

bruh Goku is an Alien

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Those are pretty big and bold claims considering it's coming from, I assume, at least moderately popular person from SK. I'd take any kind of information of that with a grain of salt. It might have come to such a degree that certain PS aren't even considered a surgery anymore, and is a common thing for everyone to do, as if brushing your teeth or something.
I don't know really. Not into SK/kpop stuff.
that dude in SK is in BTS lollol but yeah hes the only dude not to have had any surgerys

I think this 3d model was a good realistic representation of saitama

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867

This dude seems pretty Caucasoid ish skulled

hapa bro defending us asians :love:

hEy guYS dO i LoOk LiKe aN AnImE CharcTER I aM JaPanEsE

Everyone in Re:Zero (Except Subaru) is White

Everyone in FullMetal is White

There are White and Japanese people in Code Geass and the Whites rule over the Japanese

Everyone (except Mikasa who is half Japanese) is white in Attack on Titan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
It’s the eyes most anime characters have

A lot of people here have been brainwashed into thinking Caucasian features = white people

When it’s really
East Africa
North Africa
Europe
Middle East

These places mostly have people with Eurocentric features

• +1
Reactions: Kaworu
It’s the eyes most anime characters have

A lot of people here have been brainwashed into thinking Caucasian features = white people

When it’s really
East Africa
North Africa
Europe
Middle East

These places mostly have people with Eurocentric features

OecNw.png

You see, when you have super simplified Generic protagonists such as in Harem anime it is there for a purpose

The character is simplified enough so the demographic of Japanese and western kids alike of highschool age can project themselves onto a character which in the story is basically playing out fantasies of every teenage boy, having a life of adventure with a harem that all desire you

so when a character like this

is argued to be Japanese it is so simplified that much of the Japanese youth could project themselves onto it and even Caucasoid boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 6128
saitama is white. a lot f them others are as white as you can draw a japanese person.

OecNw.png
View attachment 820475View attachment 820476

You see, when you have super simplified Generic protagonists such as in Harem anime it is there for a purpose

The character is simplified enough so the demographic of Japanese and western kids alike of highschool age can project themselves onto a character which in the story is basically playing out fantasies of every teenage boy, having a life of adventure with a harem that all desire you

so when a character like this
View attachment 820522
is argued to be Japanese it is so simplified that much of the Japanese youth could project themselves onto it and even Caucasoid boys
View attachment 820524View attachment 820525
the fact that japanese characters in JAPANESE tv shows look so white, even for there to be a debate, tells you all you need to know

the fact that japanese characters in JAPANESE tv shows look so white, even for there to be a debate, tells you all you need to know
Everybody I know in Japan thinks that they look Japanese jfl

Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice.

Nobody cares what nationality they are intended to be, they all LOOK white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111