Anime has brainwashed men into thinking noddlefoids are superior

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Yellow fever meme is real and it's rooted mostly in bullshit myths about noodles being more feminine/submissive. I blame this trend on anime where girls are depicted as literal children with -98997 IQ.

The fad will pass tbh once cucked males realize that real world isn't anime and that Asian foods are just as fucked as those of other races.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
anime girls are white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 18244, Ice and 16 others
asian food is good it beats porridge and stale toast that the average brit has to consume every morning

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, TsarTsar444, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
Not a single anime character looks Asian

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7098, juste and 7 others
incel starter pack: watches anime, is attracted to gooks
:sick:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, fjor2096, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
B-b-but muh cute anime-like girls! :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and yougottadowhatyougot
Yellow fever meme is real and it's rooted mostly in bullshit myths about noodles being more feminine/submissive. I blame this trend on anime where girls are depicted as literal children with -98997 IQ.

The fad will pass tbh once cucked males realize that real world isn't anime and that Asian foods are just as fucked as those of other races.
02DD13B6 D266 425B 8BCD 3131C60780A5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person

Asian women must be held down and farted on just like all other women. If not they'll walk all over you. They are more family oriented though.

imagine being attracted to flat maxilla-ed abominations jfl

anime girls are white
Anime creators hate themselves so much that they make their entire cast of protagonists and antagonists white or hapa jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, Xangsane, Deleted member 17217 and 1 other person
They carry more valuable IQ genes than Pean holes.

The only brainwashing there is is HOllywood and media, that's it. not anime.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
anime character look hapa where the children inherited the best features of both races

@1kisuke106 thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Another cope thread from a jilted white woman hanging out on an incel forum.

Just face it. Asian women look better than white "women".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390 and AlexBrown84
White men had enough of ugly self entitled white woman most men dont care for anime

@1kisuke106 thoughts ?
Op has to be coping, alot of men migrated to Asian women after WW2 way before anime existed. Whether its because asian women look better or because western women became feminists/more masculine, is for you to decide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
Op has to be coping, alot of men migrated to Asian women after WW2 way before anime existed. Whether its because asian women look better or because western women became feminists/more masculine, is for you to decide
They are more submissive but not better looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
I feel like Asian woman are less hit or miss than white women, they're more standardized, most Asian girls look decent. But for white girls there's a way higher percentage of both foggers and uglies.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 16853
Liking Asian girls is so fucking cringe

Liking Asian girls is so fucking cringe
Only on psl people think this cuz y'all are all insecure about it being an incel trait

Psl=wet dream of a psychologist :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, fauxfox and Deleted member 13787
the girls in anime dont exist irl
and they usually resemble white girls

Only on psl people think this cuz y'all are all insecure about it being an incel trait

Asian girls are ugly and yes this is a huge incel trait
There's nothing special about them, they're ugly, they have no ass or tits and they eat bats :feelswhere:

• Hmm...

legit i could ask guys irl and even tho theyre balkan and racist they would still hit on any hot asian girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
There's nothing special about them, they're ugly, they have no ass or tits and they eat bats :feelswhere:
ive only seen pslers hate so much on asian girls

legit i could ask guys irl and even tho theyre balkan and racist they would still hit on any hot asian girl
:soy::soy::soy::soy:
I would fuck pajeetas if i was drunk, it's totally different from lusting over these flat faced subhumans

And having sex with another race of girl is not a racist act too yeah, only on psl too, average redneck is beutally racist yet would bang a black woman, in fact he would like it even more :feelshmm:

• +1
And also only on psl "men have insane standards

Let's be real you would fuck an Asian girl britally if you could

Teehhee i dont like Asian girls i am not an incel :soy:

I dont like asians or anything but this faggotry here is annoying,like people cant understsnd it :feelskek:

the girls in anime dont exist irl
and they usually resemble white girls
I don't think anime girls resemble white women. No women irl looks like your pfp

Yes, normal men don't even acknowledge their existence
Do u even leave your home, average man would fuck your shitty asshole too if desperate enough

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 16853
Another cope thread from a jilted white woman hanging out on an incel forum.

Just face it. Asian women look better than white "women".
Confirmed Thomas Cruise alt

They are more submissive
They really aren't though. Asian culture is very patriarchal but that shit goes away once Asian women have been exposed enough to western degeneracy. WESTERNIZED Asian women are no more submissive than white ones.

And I also feel this has to be repeated: Almost all of the hot 'asian' women are actually hapas.

They really aren't though. Asian culture is very patriarchal but that shit goes away once Asian women have been exposed enough to western degeneracy. WESTERNIZED Asian women are no more submissive than white ones.

And I also feel this has to be repeated: Almost all of the hot 'asian' women are actually hapas.
Asians, both men and women, are genetically more submissive and meek compared to other races

So Asian women are peak femininity behavior wise althrough they don't look sexy as white women

Asians, both men and women, are genetically more submissive and meek compared to other races

So Asian women are peak femininity behavior wise althrough they don't look sexy as white women
Maybe politically but just fucking lol if you think Asian foids are any different from any other foid. I was literally just reading a news article about some asian foid shooting her 2 kids in the head after her white jbw husband left her to rot.