Anime is asian: rice smv will rise. [Mongoloids must look like anime to ascend]

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

bro but kpop and anime isnt making rice smv higher bro !1!!!! bro anime is white bro anime looks white like me !!​

This is such a low iq take. here is some kpopmaxxed aisans who look exactly like anime characters
1618562112881-png.434621

1618562171824-png.434623

Look at these gigachang prettyboys literally look like anime

1618562554004-png.434627

1618562576744-png.434628

1618562606112-png.434629

They look fucking insane, they look like real life anime characters.

1618562651205-png.434630

1618562667249-png.434631

1618562678922-png.434632

Its idealized and they are cute and aisans are naturally cute that why anime resembles whitemaxxed aisans. Not ugly pigskin white femoids

1618562703856-png.434633

This is what a 3d rendered anime girl will look like

1618562751317-png.434634

The Chinese are psychopathic dark triad masterminds who are invested into genetic engineering, they realise how ugly the average chink is so they invested money into genetic engineering to have 6'4 kpop changes with 190 iq. While europeans and amerifatts argue about fucking george floyd nigger and suck jewish cock.

Chinks are absolutely high iq and literally are going to skyrocket their smv, power and influence on the world and replace europeans. Hell aisans were 10x more advanced then europeans before and now they are going to beat whites at their own game. Im sorry but cumskins, shitskins or whatever cant cope that they are subhuman chinks will rule the world wit their superior iq
kpop maxxed aisan > dog > white pigskin > abo > curry/ curry passing arab

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Geneticist, paranakee, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
@justinzayn

If crispr doesn’t happen I’m not having kids

@Collagen or rope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
half of k drama male actors are legit below 4psl, idek are the beauty standards intrinsically diff in asian women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
half of k drama male actors are legit below 4psl, idek are the beauty standards intrinsically diff in asian women?

white people can't rate noodle & rice for shit​

ugly noodle foids become "hot" in the west, while ugly rice guy become "chang" in the west. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

absolutely tasteless.

there's a huge division between asian vs. western beauty standards when it comes to what counts as "good looking" in asians.

it seems nowadays though, with popularity of kpop and other stuffs, the west start to converge with asian on asian beauty standards. the "pretty boy" type seem gaining popularity among white foids. but the cumskin men still have extremely poor taste in noodle foids.

my theory is lots of cumskin men are dumb, low IQ, therefore have poor taste in women. and because they're dumb, poor, low IQ, poor taste, they tend to pick shit tier noodle whores, end up having incel hapa sons and ugly hapa daughters. :lul: perpetuating the circle.

bascially poor people with low IQ have poor taste ---> pick shit tier partners ----> end up with shit tier offsprings --> offsprings either become incel or pick shit tier partner again --> the cycle repeats itself

therefore poor people increasingly become dumber and dumber. thats how idiocracy is born. a genetic apartheid, created simply through evolutionary selection :feelsaww:

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist and Deleted member 17291
skinmaxxed normies, absolute normie tier normie bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Hikicel69
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, HQNPmaxxing and Hikicel69
Kinda true the notion that anime or Kpop isn't based off of white aesthetics but it also isn't based of the average asian asthethic either. Yeah Crispr is the only weapon that can defeat the whites(tbh they aren't a threat now) hope the based CCP pours more funding and make us all 6'5 superman looking mafuckas.

• Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
most asians have subhuman bone structuresm these are not normie asians.
Asian Nerd GIF - Asian Nerd Weird - Discover & Share GIFs
T
The guy has a skull shape, if he had western facial features he'd be chadlite

i dont understand how people masturbate watching this shit. watching is one thing but being a total fucking weirdo about it is another

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Yeah average chink has high set eyebrows, no nasal bridge, button nose, flat faces, monolids, most need glasses, and generally have rounder cheeks/jaws. If it weren’t for chink’s high iq and dominance in culture, chink would definitely be subhuman. Thank god chinks are starting to realize the importance of looks and have now put looksmaxing in full throttle mode. I hope to see great things, and may the chinks ascend to greatness like their ancestors and learn from the mistakes of their white predecessors. (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rottingricecel, STEVE GAMING, HQNPmaxxing and 2 others
anime is hapa pheno not asian and definately not white

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yuya Moggershima, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
most asians have subhuman bone structuresm these are not normie asians.
Asian Nerd GIF - Asian Nerd Weird - Discover & Share GIFs
:feelswhy:My condolences for the Dude. He's probably one of the few people who i mog tbh.

• +1
anime is hapa pheno not asian and definately not white
70 percent asian to 30 percent white hapa pheno in anime, sounds fair?

the other way around
I would say anime is definitely hapa admixture with some models looking 65% Asian and 35% white and the other way around. And then there are also models that look 100% white or 100% Asian.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Ryan and Zer0/∞
I would say anime is definitely hapa admixture with some models looking 65% Asian and 35% white and the other way around. And then there are also models that look 100% white or 100% Asian.
Good answer all can agree, liked.

CCP is funding genetic engineering, and will make a race of gigamoggers with anime pheno

meanwhile western cucks are getter fatter and more estrogenic each year
@Collagen or rope

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Preoximerianas, Collagen or rope and 1 other person
jfl anime is so painfully white. copium levels are unreal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Preoximerianas, Hikicel69 and 3 others
Keep coping it's literally the opposite:forcedsmile:
Can't send pics tho

recessed pancake face, low nose bridge, and subhuman eye color is what cucks ricecels the most .

if those were fixed they would be decent looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Hikicel69 and Ryan
CCP is funding genetic engineering, and will make a race of gigamoggers with anime pheno

@Collagen or rope
I feel like if there was one race that could take down the Jews, it’s probably Asians. Whites have tried but mostly failed. We seriously all need to band together to stop the Jewish race from cucking us all.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and HQNPmaxxing
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Pumanator

As I said

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17291 and Pumanator

@Collagen or rope
Yeah average chink has high set eyebrows, no nasal bridge, button nose, flat faces, monolids, most need glasses, and generally have rounder cheeks/jaws. If it weren’t for chink’s high iq and dominance in culture, chink would definitely be subhuman. Thank god chinks are starting to realize the importance of looks and have now put looksmaxing in full throttle mode. I hope to see great things, and may the chinks ascend to greatness like their ancestors and learn from the mistakes of their white predecessors. (y)
The golden horde is coming and white foids will be the property of the golden man to make amwf hapa babies.

As I said

Asians will kpop surgerymax and get closer to these idealized western beauty standards, they already adopted many of these caucasiod characteristics: the time of cumskins ruling the sexual marketplace is quickly fading out.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Pumanator, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person

As I said

Yes, using anime characters that are specifically designed to look more Caucasian to prove your point and using an above average white guy and an average Asian guy to compare the differences 👍

Yes, using anime characters that are specifically designed to look more Caucasian to prove your point and using an above average white guy and an average Asian guy to compare the differences 👍
both man in the photo are average in their own country. Also, all characters look caucasian not just a few that are "designed to look more caucasian":forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

both man in the photo are average in their own country. Also, all characters look caucasian not just a few that are "designed to look more caucasian":forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
They don’t all look full Caucasian or Asian and I can tell that you’ve hardly watched any anime. It’s the combination of what I said above: some are 65% Asian 35% Caucasian and some look the other way around while there are also ones that look 100% Asian and 100% Caucasian.

But no, it’s obvious that all the anime characters are Jewish (y)

Last edited:
show me 1 anime character that looks asian
Light yagami
L
Shikamaru
Itachi
Sasuke
Kirito
Rukia kuchiki
Mio akiama
Mikasa Ackerman
Levi
Hinata
Hotaro
Rock lee
Rin okumura
Fucking luffy
Atomic Samurai

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
Light yagami
L
Shikamaru
Itachi
Sasuke
Kirito
Rukia kuchiki
Mio akiama
Mikasa Ackerman
Levi
Hinata
Hotaro
Rock lee
Rin okumura
Fucking luffy
Atomic Samurai
all look caucasian you're retarded brah:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Preoximerianas and Hikicel69
show me 1 anime character that looks asian
There’s many characters, they all dont look 100% Asian or 100% Caucasian, it’s just the theory I stated above. How about you just watch anime yourself. Even most Japanese people view them as Japanese, it’s just our bias telling them they’re mostly white. Characters like Naruto and Eren are half white and are made to look like that.

Last edited:
You claim Asian smv is in the rise. Meanwhile you show Asians with positive orbital vectors, hunter face and hunter eyes. The only thing they got that make them look Asian is Asian hair and Asian skin colour. Other them that they look like they got western features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Preoximerianas
Light yagami
L
Shikamaru
Itachi
Sasuke
Kirito
Rukia kuchiki
Mio akiama
Mikasa Ackerman
Levi
Hinata
Hotaro
Rock lee
Rin okumura
Fucking luffy
Atomic Samurai
Itachi and sasuke have mediterranean pheno ig

• Ugh..
they are fully caucasian
Most Caucasians have beard or at least a stubble, anime characters typically don’t have them. But you’re right, they do have Caucasian features. The skull shape is more resemblent of the Japanese skull. But other features such as nose and protrusion is more Caucasian like.

Pro china gang keeps expanding on looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
They are eurasian.

1879ece2fbc5ff56f06ed9c90c5f4059
D63363c7c74f80b9bdd26270f577262b
286e3627056932ab295405d08b30e9b0

Altho some look 100%white some 100% asian

• Ugh..
I am bumping this question, can beauty standards biologically vary between different women culture and ethnicities @Preston @Biiyo03 generally ethnic male sex figures don’t seem to add up to the PSL standard why is that

I am bumping this question, can beauty standards biologically vary between different women culture and ethnicities @Preston @Biiyo03 generally ethnic male sex figures don’t seem to add up to the PSL standard why is that
There are some differences of course, but there are features that are always 100% universally attractive. Youth, hair, skin, harmpny etc.

Also even kdrama actors still conform to european standard to agree. Many of them have bigger eyes, higher nose bridges than the average korean.

I mean you can see this in manhua where they depict themselves with european features.

Cope be tall and inject steroids as an asian