Anime simps

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

Why are girls simping for this fictional man under the comment section? it is the long thick hair?

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Hair and personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Tallooksmaxxer and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
their height frame and maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
You have a cute name op

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LimaDummy and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Hair is life. No hair, no life.

• +1
Reactions: Interested, datboijj, Deprived and 1 other person
just be elegant

You have to give it to them the music is amazing:

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Zoomers are mentally ill simple as (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 18879 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
By the way, the girls simping for anime guys...you wouldn't want those girls lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
He looks rly good

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Whatever. It doesn't matter. Anime is fake. Look at what they do not what they say. Hot girls fuck Chads period. Why are you even analyzing this? Everyone falls in love with anime characters because they are drawn to be perfect. It doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
Whatever. It doesn't matter. Anime is fake. Look at what they do not what they say. Hot girls fuck Chads period. Why are you even analyzing this? Everyone falls in love with anime characters because they are drawn to be perfect. It doesn't matter.
Many zoomers have referred to me as an anime character before. Although I am nowhere near HTN. Anime-maxxing might be an option.

• +1
Many zoomers have referred to me as an anime character before. Although I am nowhere near HTN. Anime-maxxing might be an option.
Animemaxxing is real, dont let out of touch niggas on here tell u otherwise

• +1

The Anime artist really do understand FEMALE GAZE as it seems.

• +1
The Anime artist really do understand FEMALE GAZE as it seems.
East asian media in general does. Kpop and kdramas especially. But I think anime understands both the male and female gaze depending on the genre of the anime.
Berserk is definite Male gaze
Bd3d0d5df70b29cc4e6300386f17cab6  berserk manga berserk guts

East asian media in general does. Kpop and kdramas especially. But I think anime understands both the male and female gaze depending on the genre of the anime.
Berserk is definite Male gaze
View attachment 1883243
Many manga artists are FEMALE......
They know what women want to see.

• Woah

^Another Anime-long hair pill where zoomers discuss solely the MC's hair :owo:

can you pm me your pics?

^Another Anime-long hair pill where zoomers discuss solely the MC's hair :owo:

This is another one. Hes not even the main character and the anime isnt out yet. Chainsaw man will be huge next month

• Love it
This is another one. Hes not even the main character and the anime isnt out yet. Chainsaw man will be huge next month

All the animemaxxers I see are either east asian or white on tiktok

All the animemaxxers I see are either east asian or white on tiktok
I think building a lean muscle + good frame + tall would mitigate the effect of feminization from Anime maxing thus appealing to all females of all ages. Would you agree?

• +1
I think building a lean muscle + good frame + tall would mitigate the effect of feminization from Anime maxing thus appealing to all females of all ages. Would you agree?
Too much of anything is bad, balance is ideal. But lean muscle, good frame and height are good no matter what your trying to aim for.

• +1
Many manga artists are FEMALE......
They know what women want to see.

Niggas on here are still absolutely shitting on kpopmaxxing when the look gets literally 80% of its look from the idealized female gaze from anime boys turned into real life. Zoomers eat this shit up

JFL if some mayocels think women are imagining caucasian people when they look at anime characters 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️😹

• +1

Why are girls simping for this fictional man under the comment section? it is the long thick hair?

Anime girls behave how most men wish women to be: Virtuos and self-sacrificing as well as sweet and loyal.

As an actually blackpilled person though you can see that this has been made up all along and watching Anime becomes even more painful.

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and teriyaki chicken

That's called cosplay. If you are beautiful enough to look like an anime character, you can just become a model.

Anime girls behave how most men wish women to be: Virtuos and self-sacrificing as well as sweet and loyal.
Not true. Have you actually watched anime? It's black-pilled af. The girls behave like real life sluts usually thirsting over hot guys and bullying the nerds.

i cant watch most anime, because most of the main character is pussy and beta,
always make big deal out of it when they saw panties, what is wrong with these beta behaviour

They should just make all the male anime characters dark haired and look asian

And make all the female characters blonde and blue eyed.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Cheesyrumble
They should just make all the male anime characters dark haired and look asian

And make all the female characters blonde and blue eyed.
Koreans again are beating the Japanese at being pro-Asian Male again. Based Korean Manwha author promotes AMWF. Japanese are such cucks. The author of this manwha "The Windbreaker" has a Russian wife. So its inspired by his real life

Based Korea does more for asian men than Japan did in 100 years JFL

Koreans again are beating the Japanese at being pro-Asian Male again. Based Korean Manwha author promotes AMWF. Japanese are such cucks. The author of this manwha "The Windbreaker" has a Russian wife. So its inspired by his real life

Yeah most korean manhwa at least look like east asians tbh.

Japanese media is more questionable, altho a decent proportion still look asian.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Cheesyrumble

As an actually blackpilled person though you can see that this has been made up all along and watching Anime becomes even more painful.
That explains why I have more crushes on Anime characters than IRL sluts:lul:
i cant watch most anime, because most of the main character is pussy and beta,
always make big deal out of it when they saw panties, what is wrong with these beta behaviour
opposite of which I watched usually the MC has a purpose and girls would simps from town to town.

Based Korea does more for asian men than Japan did in 100 years JFL

Yeah most korean manhwa at least look like east asians tbh.

Japanese media is more questionable, altho a decent proportion still look asian.

Isn’t this webtoon Korean?

opposite of which I watched usually the MC has a purpose and girls would simps from town to town.
what anime you watch? usually that type of anime the mc still wrote to have virgin behaviour and reaction

Anime fags are giga cringe

what anime you watch? usually that type of anime the mc still wrote to have virgin behaviour and reaction
The one that doesn’t take place in middle/highschool where MC is the cool shit.