JFL If your letting Fin HATERS make you lose your Hair and LIFE (Hairlets GTFIH)

maybe, it's hard to tell. But once i started taking fin things seemed to get worse; Weaker erections resulting in smaller dicksize.

if you take fin I recommend to measure your dick-size and get a good baseline of how horny and energetic you are. then see how fin affect you.
Maybe you can take TRT and fin together. This seems like a good combo for no sides and the DHT increase won’t be so drastic so fin will still stop it.

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
you have 2 options

EDYc2FJ.png

or

Npooac3.png

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger
And even so, what’s the solution for norwoodcels? Wear a wig 😂
you call it a wig, but the more modern way of doing it is getting a hair-system.

It's glued onto your head and some are even rated for use in swimming pools, staying tightly on your head even underwater.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
you call it a wig, but the more modern way of doing it is getting a hair-system.

It's glued onto your head and some are even rated for use in swimming pools, staying tightly on your head.
They seem good, but it’s still better to keep your natural hair for as long as humanly possible.

I think everyone should try Fin, see how they react, and then judge what to do.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and MoggerGaston
maybe, it's hard to tell. But once i started taking fin things seemed to get worse; Weaker erections resulting in smaller dicksize.

if you take fin I recommend to first measure your dick-size and get a good baseline of how horny and energetic you are. then see how fin affect you.
Not A problem if your a Dickmogger
Going from 8 to 7 aint a problem :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Everyone reading so far dont listen to these prime examples of retards Fear-mongering over Fin
Try it at least and dont go in with a scared mindset. Be headstrong, Save your hair for as long as possible and dont get caught wearing wigs (social suicide). If you react negatively hop off and your right where you started.

@MoggerGaston is saying do not try fin while he has his Hair and you go BALD :lul::lul::feelsuhh: Its vicious out here

Maybe you can take TRT and fin together. This seems like a good combo for no sides and the DHT increase won’t be so drastic so fin will still stop it.
No not Trt, masteron

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I’m on minox will be jumping on fin next year

• +1
Dont COPE. Its not "mAtuRe hAirLinE" Your LOSING your hair and Fin Is the only thing stopping that (Or Dut,RU but Fin is the first step)
No Oil is gonna help.No Tiktok Rosemary Oil, No "Better diet" :lul: Now why is FINASTERIDE Good?
-Denser, Darker, BETTER Hair
-You Keep Your Hair
-Regrowth Most Likely
-Collagen Benefits
- Testosterone Increase from 10-20% (You Become a High T Beast if you already were)
-You dont go Fucking Bald and become a PermaCel or GrannyMagnet "at Best" (if you Have Otherwise DOM features) :forcedsmile:
Miserable High INHIB Niggas on the net are seething that Low Inhib Future Chads (You) that wont worry about Hair and wants you to get Raped by the Norwood reaper (like them) so you become invisible.

If Your Young it works better i have noticed (anecdotally, but almost always), but obviously if your Under 18 Or still wants to DHTMaxx until your early 20s) Dont Touch it. Its up to you which one is your priority) After That it is OF NO USE EXCEPT COOKING your Hairline.

I Almost Listened to Fin Fear-Mongering and was rapidly losing my Mind and Hair, The Choice was Easy. Now i have none of those problems.
My Reccesion DISSAPEARED over one WEEKEND I SWEAR, (i am 19)

"wHaT aBoUt MUHH FiN siDe eFFecTs" Nigga they are NOT Real IF Your above average in T imho. A lot of it is just NOCEBO (Highly recommend understanding this before starting) AND There you have it No More Hairloss Stress, Peace of Mind and HAIR Which 97% of Men NEED to be Good looking.

Obviously Fin Only wont work if your like Norwood 4 Plus, But Get on It Anyway + Hair Transplant (Brutal wouldnt be needed if you started at Norwood IMMEDIATE Reccession)
Remember, the sooner the better. : r/tressless

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Dndrd, imagine happily castrating yourself using Jewish chemicals

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover and FUE Mogger
Why are niggas against Fin even on .ORG :lul:

Baseless retarded claims leading to people FEARING Finas. Because of people like that i was almost gonna skip fin
Where is your proof for "castration" ? @tombradylover

Reminder that finasteride is a weak ass drug that leaves you with tons of DHT in your system and especially scalp and many switch to dutasteride and even that is not always enough. JFL @ being afraid of weak ass bare minimum shit.

• +1
ur retarted hair takes 5 months to a year to grow back on fin not a weekend

I am on finasteride and I know there are more cons than pros for the average person. The libido decrease after a couple months is very real and is not fun. Once I get married I plan on getting off it.

The reason no one is responding is because you are too autistic. Finasteride is not a good drug but it is the only good thing we have for hairloss rn.
I never experienced libido drop — if anything it went up

• +1
Reminder that finasteride is a weak ass drug that leaves you with tons of DHT in your system and especially scalp and many switch to dutasteride and even that is not always enough. JFL @ being afraid of weak ass bare minimum shit.
You were one of the guys that made me start Fin while i was lurking. I know i might at some point move on to Dut
are you on Dut?

fin + min = life

• +1