• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Charisma, Imretarded?, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
yaoi GIF by Funimation

Anatman/Brahman/Oneness/Source/God/Consciousness is all

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Anatman/Brahman/Oneness/Source/God/Consciousness is all
Do you still have depersonalization? Is it euphoric or bipolar or some sort of muffled euphoria/ fear response etc?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and StrangerDanger
Do you still have depersonalization? Is it euphoric or bipolar or some sort of muffled euphoria/ fear response etc
The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and BrahminBoss
Do you still have depersonalization? Is it euphoric or bipolar or some sort of muffled euphoria/ fear response etc?
Its hard to adapt to this new worldview
Either 1) Consciousness emerges from the physical world OR 2) The physical world emerges from consciousness (Anatman/Brahman)
Ego is volatile and intuitively I feel the latter to be right and its uncomfortable to think about as it would imply there is a higher/truer self so yes it’s still a form of depersonalization but flipped to be something positive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and BrahminBoss
Either 1) Consciousness emerges from the physical world OR 2) The physical world emerges from consciousness (Anatman/Brahman)
Ego is volatile and intuitively I feel the latter to be right and its uncomfortable to think about as it would imply there is a higher/truer self so yes it’s still a form of depersonalization but flipped to be something positive
Do you think there are gradations in consciousness even at the higher level of self? For eg Brahman of crocodile would be qualitativey different from Brahman of say a cow ( if a cow attains “ enlightenment” )

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
For me I like the Buddhist characterisation of attaining this state of shunyata as “ great health “. Living in past or even attaching your attributes to time passed or expectations etc can limit capacity . Being in a state amenable to new possibilities requires one to be in a state of great health/ flexibility . Blake also has more physiological take on it suited for Western mindset. Therefore this “ emptiness” is a net positive but it can be hard to prove why it is if you’re not in that state but it is felt

• +1
Do you think there are gradations in consciousness even at the higher level of self? For eg Brahman of crocodile would be qualitativey different from Brahman of say a cow ( if a cow attains “ enlightenment” )
You can’t conceptualize and label consciousness, it just is. Enlightment is just the realization of being the consciousness and not the material self. Consciousness, just is. It’s binary, either you have a subjective experience or you don’t. There are no strings attached. The higher self just splits itself like a horcrux into these physical forms and thus multiple experiences can be unfolded at once. It’s like a tree and we are the leafs, we are our own distinct leafs but ultimately connected to the same tree. The drops form the ocean.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You can’t conceptualize and label consciousness, it just is. Enlightment is just the realization of being the consciousness and not the material self. Consciousness, just is. It’s binary, either you have a subjective experience or you don’t. There are no strings attached. The higher self just splits itself like a horcrux into these physical forms and thus multiple experiences can be unfolded at once. It’s like a tree and we are the leafs, we are our own distinct leafs but ultimately connected to the same tree. The drops form the ocean.
Well yeah that’s the Vedanta notion of it but I cannot see why logically it must not be that the say atributeless consciousness must be the end goal or most ideal , what about the consciousness with one attribute such as say the nous . Even in practitioners samadhi is said to be the purest but even people like Ramana only go into that state rarely, it’s like one step higher than what most people who think they’ve attained enlightenment ( if such a thing exists ) experience

• +1
For me I like the Buddhist characterisation of attaining this state of shunyata as “ great health “. Living in past or even attaching your attributes to time passed or expectations etc can limit capacity . Being in a state amenable to new possibilities requires one to be in a state of great health/ flexibility . Blake also has more physiological take on it suited for Western mindset. Therefore this “ emptiness” is a net positive but it can be hard to prove why it is if you’re not in that state but it is felt
Is this the flow state where you are not interupted by your thoughts? Just being present and letting things unfold intuitively

Well yeah that’s the Vedanta notion of it but I cannot see why logically it must not be that the say atributeless consciousness must be the end goal or most ideal , what about the consciousness with one attribute such as say the nous . Even in practitioners samadhi is said to be the purest but even people like Ramana only go into that state rarely, it’s like one step higher than what most people who think they’ve attained enlightenment ( if such a thing exists ) experience
I agree I dont think its ideal, we are here to have a human experience not go back to the source or become a vegetable. Pursing that path is spiritual lobotomy

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and BrahminBoss
Is this the flow state where you are not interupted by your thoughts? Just being present and letting things unfold intuitively
I’ve only had it once in my life and I thought it would go away after a nights sleep. Surprisingly it lasted two days after that. The state was characterised by ( almost) 0 craving , of course I could engage in study etc but my mind almost wanted to just stay still and be present. Very weird cos I’m type to get bored easily and want stimulus every few seconds. Everything was very clear , my processing speed for eg was v high , you ever had the feeling that on lsd things take on huge significance and curiosity / openness to experience sky rockets , same feeling accompanied by even greater bliss . It may be the so called “ afterglow” of lsd is not some chemical residue but a lingering memory of such consciousness. Things like oneitis syndrome , Looksmaxing , mogging , money etc become almost laughable at that point and not even in a point where you lose the capacity like vegetable but you’re over and beyond those things, “ health” imo also has Nietzschean undertones to it cos to him it would mean overcoming ressentiment / tarantula dance etc but Buddhism imo tries to get at the same concept but in a different less” intellectual “ and more praxis way I suppose . I could have been in that state forever and no doubt I could have gone much deeper probably but that may have unironically led to problems and supposing I do go that deep become schizo and start to starve or do violent things ( unlikely cos ur at such peace but I believe mayb at that point you can be violent even w perfect equanimity just cos you feel so good and think ur God ) . It’s why perhaps if one wants to go that deep mayb living in complete solitude for a while in mountains or something is ideal . I have 0 residues of that experience now I’m back to ego mode of thinking and being but if I try to return my mind to that state which was induced by a small dose of amantadine and around an hour of “meditation “ ( although I wouldn’t call it that cos it was like a fusion of everything, Om chants , conc on breath alone and Some other very intuitive things I tried hoping it worked buc I can’t even spell it out cos I don’t know exactly what I did or if even there is such an algorithm) I can very accurately gauge these attributes. Also another feeling I forgot you have this feeling that everyone needs to experience this peace and bliss and whole world needs to have this feel etc which is very uncanny for me as I’m Patrick Bateman I do not wish better world for anyone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and StrangerDanger
I’ve only had it once in my life and I thought it would go away after a nights sleep. Surprisingly it lasted two days after that. The state was characterised by ( almost) 0 craving , of course I could engage in study etc but my mind almost wanted to just stay still and be present. Very weird cos I’m type to get bored easily and want stimulus every few seconds. Everything was very clear , my processing speed for eg was v high , you ever had the feeling that on lsd things take on huge significance and curiosity / openness to experience sky rockets , same feeling accompanied by even greater bliss . It may be the so called “ afterglow” of lsd is not some chemical residue but a lingering memory of such consciousness. Things like oneitis syndrome , Looksmaxing , mogging , money etc become almost laughable at that point and not even in a point where you lose the capacity like vegetable but you’re over and beyond those things, “ health” imo also has Nietzschean undertones to it cos to him it would mean overcoming ressentiment / tarantula dance etc but Buddhism imo tries to get at the same concept but in a different less” intellectual “ and more praxis way I suppose . I could have been in that state forever and no doubt I could have gone much deeper probably but that may have unironically led to problems and supposing I do go that deep become schizo and start to starve or do violent things ( unlikely cos ur at such peace but I believe mayb at that point you can be violent even w perfect equanimity just cos you feel so good and think ur God ) . It’s why perhaps if one wants to go that deep mayb living in complete solitude for a while in mountains or something is ideal . I have 0 residues of that experience now I’m back to ego mode of thinking and being but if I try to return my mind to that state which was induced by a small dose of amantadine and around an hour of “meditation “ ( although I wouldn’t call it that cos it was like a fusion of everything, Om chants , conc on breath alone and Some other very intuitive things I tried hoping it worked buc I can’t even spell it out cos I don’t know exactly what I did or if even there is such an algorithm) I can very accurately gauge these attributes. Also another feeling I forgot you have this feeling that everyone needs to experience this peace and bliss and whole world needs to have this feel etc which is very uncanny for me as I’m Patrick Bateman I do not wish better world for anyone
I think I know what you mean, I think I’m in a similar state right now, my mind is very quiet and I am in full control. I think it has learned to shut down cause my mind was becoming psychotic with all the DPDR thought loops so it shut off. Now I feel like I am always in the present moment, I can enjoy the sunsets etc and desires are laughable cause I would be chasing something imaginatory whereas I can only enjoy the here and now. I dont understand that childlike curiosity and bliss you explain though, care to elab? I have heard some people explain awakening and the state of enlightenment like that. Is it like some euphoria? What exactly do you become inquisitive about? I feel the opposite, just contentment and my curiosity has faded, hate it. Good that you got over it, it can def be dangerous if you dive deep enough, I am currently trying to indulge in my ego aswell to forget about it because I dont wanna be in a disassociated state, can be very unhealthy and dangerous as you said even if one might find peace with it. Poor way to live imo. I am scared of meditating cause it can invoke that state you experienced. I think being aware and moderatly detaching from your ego and worries but still have the authencity of a self and follow western philosophy is the best way to lead a healthy life.
Also I hate the direct experience component of eastern philosophy, platonism and the conceptual world mogs.

Repent boss, reject heresies

I’ve only had it once in my life and I thought it would go away after a nights sleep. Surprisingly it lasted two days after that. The state was characterised by ( almost) 0 craving
did you have craving for food? Would u be able to fast for extended period of time in that state
I agree I dont think its ideal, we are here to have a human experience not go back to the source or become a vegetable. Pursing that path is spiritual lobotomy
yeah watch any ego death video on YouTube and anyone can easily see that’s not it

• +1
, I can enjoy the sunsets etc and desires are laughable cause I would be chasing something imaginatory whereas I can only enjoy the here and now. I dont understand that childlike curiosity and bliss you explain though, care to elab?
I ency you cos I’m back to fidgety stimulus craving mode. Well usually my curiosity is stifled to immediate ends like say I want to fix my body fat , I’ll be interested in all things that work for it , mechanisms etc but I wouldn’t call or curiosity in real sense. For me at that time curiosity was almost sacred thing , like reading a Wikipedia article about a certain philosophy was giving same vibe as Moses seeing visions in mt Sinai after burning bush and waiting for revelation. It was very pure , complete openness to experience. Anything could happen at that moment and I’d be completely prepared not in brain dead serotonin way or dream way but complete awareness almost to the point of schizo but it was never scary cos always had euphoria attached to it and sense of discrimination unlike high dose lsd

Also I hate the direct experience component of eastern philosophy, platonism and the conceptual world mogs.
What do you mean by direct experience component ?

• +1
did you have craving for food? Would u be able to fast for extended period of time in that state

yeah watch any ego death video on YouTube and anyone can easily see that’s not it
I experienced hunger more physically , hard to explain but when stomach groaned I still ate but there was sharp sense of discontinuity bw the hunger response and my actions. I actually just ate and justified it like “ if I don’t eat my mind and body will become weak and then awareness would fade or become weaker “ . Usually starch dims me right back but this time even starch didn’t . the food actually tasted insanely good , I think I desensitised my receptors sharply in just a matter of an hour w amantadine and meditating . But tbh didn’t feel dopaminergic more like very low glutamate high Gaba low serotonin. But focus and processing power actually skyrocketed

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Two a day, one in the morning and one before bed.
IMG 5402

• +1
I ency you cos I’m back to fidgety stimulus craving mode. Well usually my curiosity is stifled to immediate ends like say I want to fix my body fat , I’ll be interested in all things that work for it , mechanisms etc but I wouldn’t call or curiosity in real sense. For me at that time curiosity was almost sacred thing , like reading a Wikipedia article about a certain philosophy was giving same vibe as Moses seeing visions in mt Sinai after burning bush and waiting for revelation. It was very pure , complete openness to experience. Anything could happen at that moment and I’d be completely prepared not in brain dead serotonin way or dream way but complete awareness almost to the point of schizo but it was never scary cos always had euphoria attached to it and sense of discrimination unlike high dose lsd
Fuark sounds ideal
What do you mean by direct experience component ?
Being in the present, dropping any conceptual frameworks of the world and being here and now. Basically percieving the world without any additional proccessing

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss