Ankles and wrists, a theory

D

Deleted member 19371

Iron
Alright, so we all know about wolfs law, bones adapt to the stress placed on them. We also know that this is generally because of the muscles pulling on the bone, correct? BUT, we know that running and sprinting increases bone density aswell, aswell as jumping, becuase of the shock that the bone absorbs when you land (sprinting can put 4 times your body weight in pressure into the ground) so my theory, is that sprinting and jogging will thicken your ankles, while doing lots of pushups, especially explosive pushups, along with upside down pushups, and possibly walking on all fours, can thicken the bones in your extremities, leading to not being a wristlet or anklelet. Shoulder press could also theoretically work for the wrists. I’m no expert, again this is just a theory, but taking mk677 or exogenous hgh could lead to better results, as we all know these substances increase bone growth and cell turnover, leading to quicker results. Thoughts? Am I retarded?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and AverageTevvezFan
copium, top sprinters/ runners still have skinny wrists

go to bed retard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken and AverageTevvezFan
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, fyte, ErbCel and 2 others
Also I forget to mention that this would probably apply more when you’re younger and your bones are weaker and not fully grown, probably in the same way mewing is more effective when it’s started earlier

Wolff's law takes way too long to thicken bone. I recommend getting bone grafts on your wrist.

copium, top sprinters/ runners still have skinny wrists

go to bed retard
This. OP the thicker you bone structure the harder it is to become more mobile. If you look at elite sprinters you can see that their ankles are thin which gives them an advantage because less mass needs to be carried in the legs therefore allowing more muscle utilization.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
This. OP the thicker you bone structure the harder it is to become more mobile. If you look at elite sprinters you can see that their ankles are thin which gives them an advantage because less mass needs to be carried in the legs therefore allowing more muscle utilization.
thick wrists are copium, big hands aren’t copium

Sprinting and marathon running are different, what you said does apply but only to long distance runners. The average sprinter is built, a proper unit. Sprinting itself builds bone density, and especially among these sprinters they’ve been training since their youth, they one hundred percent have much higher bone density than the average person, even the average active person most likely

• +1
Reactions: fyte
Sprinting and marathon running are different, what you said does apply but only to long distance runners. The average sprinter is built, a proper unit. Sprinting itself builds bone density, and especially among these sprinters they’ve been training since their youth, they one hundred percent have much higher bone density than the average person, even the average active person most likely
Bone density does not equal bone SIZE

• +1
Reactions: fyte
I've told you noobs already; a birdbonecel is a birdbonecel forever.