Announcement for Muslim users - Muslims GTFIH

Turjela

Turjela

ᴍᴜꜱʟɪᴍ • ꜱʜᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴇꜱᴘᴏᴜꜱᴀʟ • ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙᴇ
Don't post pictures of naked women or even dressed women in the forum anywhere. Don't set a picture of a women, or any body part in your profile picture.

You will earn sins as users view that picture. Sharing pictures of women earns you a sin in Islam. So be careful.

That sin will be multiplied as many users see that picture and many even jerk off. So you become the culprit.

Suppose you post a picture of a woman and you die tomorrow, no one knows your account details. Users will view your posted pictures of women for eternity as new users join. And slowly you make a huge pile of sins.

Remember, you need to get good deeds more than the bad deeds on the Day of Judgement. Be vigilant!

Tagging Jihadis

@SecularIslamist @sportsmogger @Maalik @Gengar @emeraldglass @RAMU KAKA @kebab @brucewayne78 @MaghrebGator

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Diarrhoea, coispet and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이, zan, wsada and 3 others
you are right mashallah :love::love:

Nah just don't post naked / semi-naked women (I'm guilty of that too tbh). I don't see issue with others unless you're Wahhabi.

I will never stop plastering this Stacey all over this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and wsada
Nah just don't post naked / semi-naked women (I'm guilty of that too tbh). I don't see issue with others unless you're Wahhabi.

View attachment 2860541
Will I earn a sin if I post a picture of your sister but only face? Yes?

• +1
Reactions: Turjela and BrahminBoss
Don't post pictures of naked women or even dressed women in the forum anywhere. Don't set a picture of a women, or any body part in your profile picture.

You will earn sins as users view that picture. Sharing pictures of women earns you a sin in Islam. So be careful.

That sin will be multiplied as many users see that picture and many even jerk off. So you become the culprit.

Suppose you post a picture of a woman and you die tomorrow, no one knows your account details. Users will view your posted pictures of women for eternity as new users join. And slowly you make a huge pile of sins.

Remember, you need to get good deeds more than the bad deeds on the Day of Judgement. Be vigilant!

Tagging Jihadis

@SecularIslamist @sportsmogger @Maalik @Gengar @emeraldglass @RAMU KAKA @kebab @brucewayne78 @MaghrebGator

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚
True

• +1
Reactions: Turjela
  • +1
Reactions: Turjela and SecularIslamist
Maybe the hair counts too
Hijab is fard ofc. But I see way too many hoejabis nowadays. They piss me off more than non-hijabis.

• +1
Reactions: wsada

View attachment 2860541
Is still forbidden brother, there is a reason Hijab is a thing. Even if it’s a public picture you should not multiply the chances of the picture being seen and increase its exposure.

• +1
Reactions: Turjela, wsada and SecularIslamist
Is still forbidden brother, there is a reason Hijab is a thing. Even if it’s a public picture you should not multiply the chances of the picture being seen and increase its exposure.
I get what you mean. I was saying it's not haram to just look at women jfl. Hijab or no hijab.

But that's a point more about privacy I guess. The internet is a grey area. If a woman attends a public place or on TV she is by default 'exposing' her self. Yeah taking a random pic of someone publicly available and posting all over the internet is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and wsada