announcement to everybody considering heightmaxxing

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
if anybody is going to take drugs to make you taller, PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. time and time again there are so many retards on this forum that dont understand what they are doing but think they do. please understand the side effects, complications and WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOUR BODY. half of you retards injecting shouldnt be, and you are going to regret doing retarded shit. im not saying heightmaxxing doesnt work, but hgh and ai is all that i would use and reccomend.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and tempelcat4
even then, you must have proper precautions. Most of you retards dont havr a bgm, epipen or insulin mimetics on hand. most of you retards arent even doing bloodwork and are going off "feelz".

HGH and AI is already sus as fuck alone

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
HGH and AI is already sus as fuck alone
And most of the time is either not real at all or very diluted since most guys here are broke teens and buy it from qingdao sigma labs

• JFL
Reactions: moldovanmogger, sayi and 97baHater
And most of the time is either not real at all or very diluted since most guys here are broke teens and buy it from qingdao sigma labs
yeah or they would grow that same inch naturally lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, truecel12 and Lebron_James
who sells the real shit? :(

its legit, most roiders on meso use qsc. its the largest seller on there and im using theit gh rn.

Are you really on hgh at 14? HGH and AIs are 100% safe.
yes. i cant live at 5'10. a 6'2 grandpa with a walker is the most brutal sight ever. 6'1 maori women and 6'2 surfers.

yes. i cant live at 5'10. a 6'2 grandpa with a walker is the most brutal sight ever. 6'1 maori women and 6'2 surfers.
How are you going to preach about HGH research and safety and then say something like this jfl

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
been saying this shit to these 15yrs askin which AI to use, u think u gonna just walk off allgood after messing up your vital hormones in puberty when ur development is at its most vulnerable, yeah JFL

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
been saying this shit to these 15yrs askin which AI to use, u think u gonna just walk off allgood after messing up your vital hormones in puberty when ur development is at its most vulnerable, yeah JFL
thats actually kind of right. most of these retards shouldnt be doing anything to thenselves.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
?? what else would you want to use jfl
idk like nothing?! messing up your hormones in puberty is def not worth the couple cms of height growth u might get (if your plates are still even open)

Last edited:
but hgh and ai is all that i would use and reccomend.
never heard that anyone would use/speculate anything else than HGH and/or AI for growth

How are you going to preach about HGH research and safety and then say something like this jfl
mostly jokes but australia is still brutal. some places its all ethnics and some places its all rich white moggers

never heard that anyone would use/speculate anything else than HGH and/or AI for growth
retards seriously use research chemicals / peptides. many people think its better than hgh when thats just incorrect. examples would be hexarelin, modgrf, cjc, mk677

retards seriously use research chemicals / peptides. many people think its better than hgh when thats just incorrect. examples would be hexarelin, modgrf, cjc, mk677
tell me the difference of mk677 and hgh oil, other than mk being like 10 times cheaper, IMO no major difference other than mk effects through ghrelin receptors etc. u prolly already know but if dosed correctly mk can even be better bc bioavailability and other things

tell me the difference of mk677 and hgh oil, other than mk being like 10 times cheaper, IMO no major difference other than mk effects through ghrelin receptors etc. u prolly already know but if dosed correctly mk can even be better bc bioavailability and other things
mk677 isnt fda approved, it makes you prediabetic much more easily and faster than hgh does, the igf1 and hgh increase is small and nowhere near enough, keep in mind in clinical trials minimum effective dose for hgh is like 8ius ed for a 73kg person.

bioavailability? are you serious? most hgh unless your injecting shitty homebrew is 191, bio identical to our bodys hgh. mk677 is basically liquid ghrelin. also hgh is a peptide hormone and is dissolved in water, not oil.

mk677 isnt fda approved, it makes you prediabetic much more easily and faster than hgh does, the igf1 and hgh increase is small and nowhere near enough, keep in mind in clinical trials minimum effective dose for hgh is like 8ius ed for a 73kg person.
yeah its not yet fda approced, undergoing clinical trials as we speak, really it doesn't if u don't eat like literal shit and take something like slinpills of berberine to help with the bloodsugar, I've used mk myself, never heard of that mk wouldn't boost igf1 and hgh sufficiently, where did u come up with that? yeah effective dose for what? if u pin 8ius a day 7 days a week as a 73kg person for enough time to see actual height growth, u will see the whole spectrum of other hgh sides, including acromegaly
bioavailability? are you serious? most hgh unless your injecting shitty homebrew is 191, bio identical to our bodys hgh. mk677 is basically liquid ghrelin. also hgh is a peptide hormone and is dissolved in water, not oil.
by bioavailability I meant that's its a pill, much easier to take rather than pinning. yeah so what? that's the way it makes your body to produce more hgh by its own. tell me why one shouldn't take mk677 rather than pinning hgh, and don't say anything about the insulin sensitivity, it can be managed with proper dosing and by not eating shit ton of carbs+slin/berberine

It pretty much has to be pharma if you want the real shit.

If you can try getting it from a actually endocrinologist
I gotta figure out a way to get it from a pharma somehow so I don't inject poison into myself accidentally

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James