Another Alfaro Botch

TheMilkMan

TheMilkMan

Strive for Excellence or Perish
Looks like Alfaro dogmaxxed another one of patients.

IMG 0301 2

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Memento Mori, urukhaiascension and 8 others
nah wtf that can't be real

• +1
Reactions: Memento Mori, Soychadcell, shalomnigga and 1 other person
looks fine to me, now he just needs 2kg of rib cartilage to get 2cm more nose mass, he should consult with an indian surgeon immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, xuzky, zura and 8 others
nah man wtf is this shit. I never knew a qualified maxfac surgeon could pull this bullshit. Is getting a bimax really this risky?

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Mrxshmallow, Soychadcell and 2 others
proof he did that surgery?

proof he did that surgery?
He's botched dozens of people (that I've seen). A lot of his former patients post their dogmaxxed results on different forums, Facebook groups, and reddit. Pretty well known butcher.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and dough
what kind of movements cause this?

what kind of movements cause this?
Looks like he went crazy with the CCW rotation and advanced both the maxilla and mandible way too much. @RealSurgerymax could chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, mvp2v1, shalomnigga and 1 other person
Just lol @ surgerycels. Surgery is a scam, a gamble.

Imagine gambling for a subpar result just for natural Chad to come over and cum all over your stitched up swollen cranium. Can't believe there isn't an alternative yet, you'll see various technologies for bone healing but none for your cranial sutures. Fused =/= permanently unavailable.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Looks like that faggot is jutting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xuzky, soover4me, shalomnigga and 1 other person

Imagine gambling for a subpar result just for natural Chad to come over and cum all over your stitched up swollen cranium. Can't believe there isn't an alternative yet, you'll see various technologies for bone healing but none for your cranial sutures. Fused =/= permanently unavailable.
Major surgery is a meme, simple rhino/cantho is fine

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, xegigi, GunDevilHybrid and 2 others
Major surgery is a meme, simple rhino/cantho is fine
Yeah. I meant osteotomies. Osteotomies should be mainly for deformedcels, right now it seems inconclusive and not exactly worth the ludicrous amount of money and risk.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, highT, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
Looks like that faggot is jutting
He'll have that perma jutting look until he gets a revision. Pretty fucked way too lose more than 30k + whatever the revision will cost with another surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Yeah. I meant osteotomies. Osteotomies should be mainly for deformedcels, right now it seems inconclusive and not exactly worth the ludicrous amount of money and risk.
Genio is fine bro

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
He'll have that perma jutting look until he gets a revision. Pretty fucked way too lose more than 30k + whatever the revision will cost with another surgeon.
Looks like shit already, no ascension will come

Cope.

He's botched dozens of people (that I've seen). A lot of his former patients post their dogmaxxed results on different forums, Facebook groups, and reddit. Pretty well known butcher.

View attachment 2860902

View attachment 2860920
bro but Alfaro is also the one who gave this legendary result (probably the biggest ascension of all time):

Is this even possible i have a rather short face v0 su98xzi6rt9c1

I am finding it hard to believe that the surgeon that ascended this guy, butchered the guy in the OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, user123456 and mvp2v1
TBH I think this result looks uncanny due to swelling around the cheeks and the squished in nose. Tip projection rhino should get him back to looking normal

bro but Alfaro is also the one who gave this legendary result (probably the biggest ascension of all time):

View attachment 2861673

I am finding it hard to believe that the surgeon that ascended this guy, butchered the guy in the OP
Google around, he's a well known butcher. You can find countless threads online about Alfaro dogmaxxing people. Every surgeon has a few good cases.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and highT
Looks like he went crazy with the CCW rotation and advanced both the maxilla and mandible way too much. @RealSurgerymax could chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes way too much counterclockwise. He obliterated his facial convexity and now he has a concave profile.

• +1
Reactions: xuzky, IMOGYOU and TheMilkMan
Looking at the first before surgery photo. All he needed was genio

So sad

It's not a gamble. If you are already invisible, just take the risk. You might ascend or you will stay invisible

nah man wtf is this shit. I never knew a qualified maxfac surgeon could pull this bullshit. Is getting a bimax really this risky?
Alfaro has a shit reputation and people have been posting tons of negative reviews quite frequently over the last few years. Definitely do your research before choosing a particular surgeon.

the strikingness of jaw surgery results have to do with potential and how deformed someone looks like to begin with. it's not like Alfaro designed Gustavo's after face. he just moved his jaws into the right position. it is hard to believe he would fuck up the OP guy's case that badly though.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, eagle_tren123 and normie_joe
Yes way too much counterclockwise. He obliterated his facial convexity and now he has a concave profile.
But isn't it because he's tilting his head in the after? If he had a normal head position would it still look over advanced? Someone posted this already in reddit.

But isn't it because he's tilting his head in the after? If he had a normal head position would it still look over advanced? Someone posted this already in reddit.
no, as RSM pointed out, his face is concave, which is independent of head tilt. also look at his nasolabial angle. it's extreme. he also looks like he's wearing a mouth guard, but isn't

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax

Last edited:

View attachment 2861673

Wrong. Gunson is responsible for the biggest single-procedure ascension of all time:

AGFaces2

nah wtf that can't be real
guy is looking at the sky in the after, here is a photo with neutral head position, it was rotated 12 degrees.

Looks pretty normal, just the upper lip is a bit chimpish

Attachments

• tilt 12.png
    tilt 12.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 2860902

View attachment 2860920

have yet to see a real dogmaxxed or chimpmaxxed result from Alfaro, all the posts on reddit or facebook are hearsay.

What i have seen though is posterior open bites requiring revisions, and also 1 guy over rotation that had a gummy smile after.

guy is looking at the sky in the after, here is a photo with neutral head position, it was rotated 12 degrees.

Looks pretty normal, just the upper lip is a bit chimpish
have yet to see a real dogmaxxed or chimpmaxxed result from Alfaro, all the posts on reddit or facebook are hearsay.

What i have seen though is posterior open bites requiring revisions, and also 1 guy over rotation that had a gummy smile after.
Found Alfaro's .org account lol

• JFL
Reactions: xuzky, soover4me and xegigi

If this isn’t a “real dogmaxxed result” then what is??
Tbh this is one of the worst bimax botches I’ve seen on .org

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
mirin anteface

• JFL
Reactions: xuzky
Only osteotomy worth it is genioplasty rest are just memes

Tbf bimax for people who need it can be huge

If this isn’t a “real dogmaxxed result” then what is??
Tbh this is one of the worst bimax botches I’ve seen on .org
View attachment 2871683
did you look at the adjusted pic i posted with him looking straight ahead ? i agree his upper lip is chimplike but the chin lines up with the lower lip at least, not like this guy who is way worse

Should get Lefort 3 and there would be no problem

No way this has been done by Alfaro WTF :lul: Blud gave him a -40° occlusal plane :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Dude shit happens, Just Lost money but could have ascended

Alfaro copes so hard u cannot give recessed subhumans Chad tier forward growth. He always tries to dogmaxx everybody.