Another brutal dream

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Licensed sex therapist. Taking consultations.
It involved getting to know some cute Asian girl.
Then as we were leaving a building she starts applying lip gloss and nervously suggests we kiss.
I say "as we're walking?", she says no, and pulls me to the side, in the doorway of another building, and we start passionately making out.

I could feel it:feelsgood:
I've been having some based dreams recently but it's always brutal waking up

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I dreamed about a hot Stacy petting me and calling me a good boy then kissing me it was so good man till i woke up how do i dream forever

• So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It involved getting to know some cute Asian girl.
Then as we were leaving a building she starts applying lip gloss and nervously suggests we kiss.
I say "as we're walking?", she says no, and pulls me to the side, in the doorway of another building, and we start passionately making out.

I could feel it:feelsgood:
I've been having some based dreams recently but it's always brutal waking up
Sounds like the script to some dogshit Christmas romance movie.

I dreamed about a hot Stacy petting me and calling me a good boy then kissing me it was so good man till i woke up how do i dream forever
It's brutal, I could never have that passionate romantic connection and instill that feeling in someone because I don't look good enough

• So Sad
Sounds like the script to some dogshit Christmas romance movie.
I don't believe in love but I genuinely thought I'd found it

Why do you all have such cartoonish dreams? Last time i dreamt about a girl I was a teenager remembering my old crush and she invited me to go on the swing together or something.

• WTF
Why do you all have such cartoonish dreams? Last time i dreamt about a girl I was a teenager remembering my old crush and she invited me to go on the swing together or something.
I can't control my dreams bro but they help me feel less lonely for a bit..

• +1
I can't control my dreams bro but they help me feel less lonely for a bit..
I just about never dream. Once in a year experience.

• Woah
You do, just don't remember it. Everyone dreams
It doesn't matter then. If it doesn't exist, you don't remember it and you have no leftover emotion from it, it never happened.

• WTF