Funniest tale I've seen

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
In my last post my wife went on a date with my friend Josh to get his confidence back after his divorce. It was a date where anything went. My wife told me she would repay me the favor.

It was a normal Thursday evening. We're having diner watching some TV just unwinding from the week of work so far. We both had a shower and just had on some sweats. Rachel told me her friend Jess was going to stop by had pick up a few things and have a glass of wine so I could watch what I wanted to. About 7 Jess shows up and they go in to the breakfast nook to have a glass of wine and talk it is a little more private there. I can hear them giggling at times. It is not uncommon for a friend of hers to come over for girl chat. They talk in there for a good hour. Then they go upstairs to get the things for Jess. Rachel called me up to get my opinion on something. I walk into the bedroom and Jess is wearing a tight dress leaving nothing to the imagination. You can tell she is not wearing any thing underneath it. Her breast are nicely shaped with a nice round ass on her as well. Jess is about 5'7" 160lbs with curves. They ask me how Jess looks in it. I tell them show looks amazing! They say thank you for thr input and to come back up in 10 minutes because Jess is going to try on another one.

So 10 minutes go by very slowly it was more like 15 and they call me back up. Thus time they both have on tight little black dresses. Showing every curve they have. They ask if they look good enough to go dancing in them. I am like HELL YES! They both looked amazing and beautiful! Rachel proceeds to tell me they want to have a little party here at the house. I say sure when? They both walk up to me one on each side gicing me kiss on my cheeks and say right now!

I have so many thoughts going through my head! Is this real? Do I get to enjoy every man's dream of having two women at once!?!? My answer came with in a few seconds! They looked at each other and gave each other a deep kiss. Then Rachel started to kiss me as Jess went right to pulling my pants down and began sucking my cock. Then Rachel got on her knees and went down to help Jess. One would suck my cock and the other my balls. Then both on my cock and they would kiss each other as they shared it. They stopped for a moment started kissing each other and pulling each other's tops down. First Rachel's tittys were out then Jessica's were. Jess tittys were a little smaller than Rachel's but they were very firm and perky with rock hard nipples! After a few more minutes we moved to the bed. Where all of us were now naked. I stared to rub Jess bare pussy she rubbed Rachel pussy and Rachel stroked me. With in a few more minutes they had me lay down Rachel told Jess to climb on my cock.

This is the first time I would be in another woman since Rachel and I have been together. Over 23 years! Jess straddled me and slowly lowered herself on my rock hard cock. It felt amazing she was wet, warm, and tight. As she stated to ride me Rachel sat on my face. I was eating her pussy as Jess was riding me. I was in complete bliss! I could hear them moaning and kissing. Jess said she was going to cum. Did she ever I could feel her juices running down my cock and balls her pussy was pulsating. It turned Rachel on so much she also had her Orgasm. They both got off of me. Then Rachel laid on her back declaring she needed to get fucked. I climb in between her legs and stared to fuck her as Jess laid beside her kissing and sucking on her nipples. Rachel had another Orgasm. I got off of Rachel and asked Jess to lay down. I wanted to eat her bare little pussy out. As I stared to eat her out Rachel now was kissing her and sucking on her nipples. Jess was rubbing Rachel's pussy. After Jess had another Orgasm I asked the girls to get on there hands and knees on the bed next to each other so I could do them both doggy..

They did just so and were kissing each other as I got behind Jess and started to fuck her tight, wet pussy. Then I switched over to Rachel and fucked her wet, warm, awaiting pussy. Rachel had another Orgasm. As she had hers I could feel my Orgam building up. Rachel told me to get behind Jess and give her my cum deep into her pussy. I got behind Jess and was giving her long hard strokes as I EXPLODED into her pussy. As I did she had another Orgams. After we were done we all laid on the bed cuddling and feeling each other. The girls asked if we could have a round two! We fucked through out the rest of the night. It was a man's dream come true! I thanked both the girls a number of time for such and incredible night. Rachel said I told you I would make sure to pay back the favor.. Oh boy did she ever!

My next post will be the story of our cruise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, northern mogger and Vermilioncore
didnt read GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kviijjjjj, northern mogger, Autismcel and 5 others
this got me hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, northern mogger and Thebbcmaxxer

• +1