Another brutal situation ...

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I was always meeting a woman in the club I go regularly, we danced and so. After a few times we met up outside the club. It looked like something might go with her, I stopped trying to dance/approach other women in the club, etc. But then things started to get weird, she became rude, despite we continuing to see each other, and it got worse.

Now she has a lot of friends in my circle, including at the club, so it could be a little risky for me to just ghost her if she reacts angry, but maybe not (I'm not sure), but worse than that she has a blonde cousin I met and chat with, who I go along better now and who's also more attractive. But I see no chance to do something with the blonde if I block her cousin. But I really want to stop hanging out with her, she's kinda bullying me now, I don't even know why ... but weirdly sometimes she becomes friendly again and does like nothing happened.

I never had a situation where a woman was starting to go crazy on me, all women before either ignored/rejected me or were nice if we hanged out or more. How the fuck do guys manage this?? I sometimes get so angry at her when she insults me that I want to beat her, but obviously I don't. How to make her stop behaving like that? How do you make a woman become nice again to you without ghosting or violence? Or is it over and I should give up?

I was always meeting a woman in the club I go regularly, we danced and so. After a few times we met up outside the club. It looked like something might go with her, I stopped trying to dance/approach other women in the club, etc. But then things started to get weird, she became rude, despite we continuing to see each other, and it got worse.

Now she has a lot of friends in my circle, including at the club, so it could be a little risky for me to just ghost her if she reacts angry, but maybe not (I'm not sure), but worse than that she has a blonde cousin I met and chat with, who I go along better now and who's also more attractive. But I see no chance to do something with the blonde if I block her cousin. But I really want to stop hanging out with her, she's kinda bullying me now, I don't even know why ... but weirdly sometimes she becomes friendly again and does like nothing happened.

I never had a situation where a woman was starting to go crazy on me, all women before either ignored/rejected me or were nice if we hanged out or more. How the fuck do guys manage this?? I sometimes get so angry at her when she insults me that I want to beat her, but obviously I don't. How to make her stop behaving like that? How do you make a woman become nice again to you without ghosting or violence? Or is it over and I should give up?
Be mean back you're getting bullied

Will make the blonde sister wet when she finds out you put that annoying bitch in her place :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Shit it sounds like inside that dark club u looked good but when u went outside she realised ur a subhuman or something

Be mean back you're getting bullied

Will make the blonde sister wet when she finds out you put that annoying bitch in her place :ogre:
I don't even know how, sometimes she says I bully her even if I don't (like she says it was rude that I said she was a 7 instead of 10 jfl) and attacks me viciously, how would she react if I actually bully her?

Shit it sounds like inside that dark club u looked good but when u went outside she realised ur a subhuman or something
No, she was very nice the first few times when we met outside the club.