Dating in 2024 is over

Long story short, i have been dating a girl for a few weeks now, i'm always very curious about foids bodycounts and sexual experiences, the girl i'm talking to is pretty nice and we click well so it saddens me a bit that i'm gonna ghost this whore.

I do coke on and off and so does she, a few days ago we were talking about sexual experiences, she told me her bodycount was 34 i'm like damn okay that's kinda high, maybe i can overlook it. Then she hits me with a story when she was 20(4 years ago) that she was on ecstasy with her friend and they were hanging out with the girl im dating ex bf and 5 of his friends, she then explained how her and her friend got fucked by 5 dudes including her ex, the dudes were taking turn and waiting to fuck them lol.

She then explains how she regrets it though.

She is a overweight LTB btw JFL
34 is sad bro, just fucking kill her family atp jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Verline
34 is sad bro, just fucking kill her family atp jfl
I would say getting gangbaned by 5 somali niggers is even worse then a high bodycount, she has both, so fucking JOVA

• +1
Reactions: irlgreycel
Whats your bodycount? And yea i should just hit and then gtfo when she wants something serious, ltb's/mtb's always have the highest bodycount, disgusting
I’m speaking with a girl right now she is a LTN she has 0 bodycount she is a geek that’s why I believe her, I mean bro the girls you mentioned arr just meant to be fucked, I don’t know how I find these low body count foids but it’s mostly using my brain, I am just a very educated nigga with interest in every topic and I scored high very high iq in some tests so I think that I bond easily with with academic foids, or even gl foods that don’t treat their body like shit due to isolation, not having many friends and having a moral code, I don’t wanna sound stupid but sometimes I think that high IQ is as important as looks at times, if u talk with smart people you are going to find out that they are not on drugs and getting fucked by 5 dudes on a weekend (thats obvious). The thing is they are probably harder to fuck right away because they need an emotional connection too, it is going to take you a couple of days

• +1
Reactions: Verline
I’m speaking with a girl right now she is a LTN she has 0 bodycount she is a geek that’s why I believe her, I mean bro the girls you mentioned arr just meant to be fucked, I don’t know how I find these low body count foids but it’s mostly using my brain, I am just a very educated nigga with interest in every topic and I scored high very high iq in some tests so I think that I bond easily with with academic foids, or even gl foods that don’t treat their body like shit due to isolation, not having many friends and having a moral code, I don’t wanna sound stupid but sometimes I think that high IQ is as important as looks at times, if u talk with smart people you are going to find out that they are not on drugs and getting fucked by 5 dudes on a weekend (thats obvious). The thing is they are probably harder to fuck right away because they need an emotional connection too, it is going to take you a couple of days
Of course you can find some foids with 0 or low bodycount but it's insanely rare especially in western society where hookup culture is so normalized. Iq is for sure a factor but most foids just use dating apps for validation or find a chad for a ltr.

I take drugs semi often, maybe like ones ever 2 weeks i do some coke with a few friends, nothing else if i do more i can't keep my school work or my job going.

Also your younger then me, the older you get the harder it is to find a low bodycount foid.

But yes, your take is correct

Of course you can find some foids with 0 or low bodycount but it's insanely rare especially in western society where hookup culture is so normalized. Iq is for sure a factor but most foids just use dating apps for validation or find a chad for a ltr.

I take drugs semi often, maybe like ones ever 2 weeks i do some coke with a few friends, nothing else if i do more i can't keep my school work or my job going.

Also your younger then me, the older you get the harder it is to find a low bodycount foid.

But yes, your take is correct
I know that age matters, the older foids get their body count goes up , I know but I still think that there are many foids with reasonable body count to LTR you just need to be smart yourself and you need to understand the mind really well cause these types of foids really want a deep connection but ofc they are not going to be the most good looking foids MTB MAX cause after that they have too many options not to fuck them

Holyyyy this is so relatable, meanwhile the ltb's tinder inbox is being filled up while htn+ matches with sub5's most of the time.

They just use you for attention or when they are bored, unless your Chad they are not gonna give a fuck about you.

Exactly, its fucking disgusting, if your a short female your "cute" if your tall your "sexy" meanwhile "short" men are not even treated as humans. Meanwhile the sub5 morbidly obese swine can still pull infinite guys above her own looks all while doing fucking nothing.

Only thing women should worry about is if your going to the club don't walk home alone, just get a fucking ride and your fine, that's the only struggle women have
It's fucking crazy, bitches live in easy mode.