Another Chad-stralian Rugby player opens up about his mental health issues

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
I made a thread before with a glossary of Chad-stralian rugby players who claimed to be depressed
Ones I can think of off the top of my head are Daniel Conn and Josh Dugan (my avi)
Here is the latest one

Also NZ's Sonny Bill Williams talks about being depressed in this vid and struggling with self esteem issues all his life (He also conveniently mentions the never ending escapades he had with the opposite sex and drug binges he went on)
No ts

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, AlexanderTheGreat11, Moggie and 1 other person
i would be depressed asf too if i was mogged this hard by a bbc bvll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kyff and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Traxanas and 8 others
depression from getting mogged by the all blacks

literally breeding themselves out of existence
his daughters will reproduce with whites

Exactly what i've been saying. Ethnics in the west are mostly white washed, especially first gen kids so the girls are only fucking white guys and the guys are desperate for white women.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Traxanas, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
literally breeding themselves out of existence
his daughters will reproduce with whites
They don’t look white

i would be depressed asf too if i was mogged this hard by a bbc bvll
View attachment 1925430
White boy is mirin the bbc hard. The black dude btw has the ideal skin tone for blacks and non whites in general. This is the ideal skin tone. Probably is also jealous of getting skin mogged.

I know a lot of pale whites are fairly insecure of their skin, and they will get mocked by others for being too pale when its nothing they can control.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
I made a thread before with a glossary of Chad-stralian rugby players who claimed to be depressed
Ones I can think of off the top of my head are Daniel Conn and Josh Dugan (my avi)
Here is the latest one

Also NZ's Sonny Bill Williams talks about being depressed in this vid and struggling with self esteem issues all his life (He also conveniently mentions the never ending escapades he had with the opposite sex and drug binges he went on)
No ts

cant be chad when ur only 182cm

I hate these faggots I hope he kills himself slowly and painfully, muh too much money too much sex Fucking die cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Jase
they probably all have traumatic brain injury from playing retard sports man that hit can make your mood fucked up

• +1
Reactions: phookmumb, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others

Most Australians are mentally ill, it is curious how they can be articulate and stupid at the same time. And they are disproportionately represented on Youtube, it is frustrating when I research a topic on Youtube and open a video only to find it is an Australian. YT should have a filter to allow filtering out country of origin for a video.

Im aussie and i completely agree. I fucking hate my culture and people. So fucking annoying everytime i hear their agreeable tone of voice it makes me want to kill them.

the way we act on YT/social media is fucking nothing short of embarrassing.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
It's because the majority of them have CTE, they've been ramming their heads into one another for so long they've given themselves early onset dementia
No wonder they're depressed, their brain is literally rotting from the inside

I can't say I've noticed this tbh

Im aussie and i completely agree. I fucking hate my culture and people. So fucking annoying everytime i hear their agreeable tone of voice it makes me want to kill them.

the way we act on YT/social media is fucking nothing short of embarrassing.
The thing I find amusing about Australia is how the media always seems so biased

This guy with 1k subs had a news program asking to feature him in their segment and he refused since he knew how much they would spin things then they just included him anyway jfl (I remember seeing many examples like this but this is first one that comes to mind)

I can't say I've noticed this tbh

The thing I find amusing about Australia is how the media always seems so biased

This guy with 1k subs had a news program asking to feature him in their segment and he refused since he knew how much they would spin things then they just included him anyway jfl (I remember seeing many examples like this but this is first one that comes to mind)

I hate my country.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Brain damge + riods + drugs + alcohol + degenerate lifestyle

2 more rugby plyers saying they wanted to end it

Josh dugan is basically the ideal male
Thats what you want to be in order to slay

Another to add to the collection

Another One

White boy is mirin the bbc hard. The black dude btw has the ideal skin tone for blacks and non whites in general. This is the ideal skin tone. Probably is also jealous of getting skin mogged.

I know a lot of pale whites are fairly insecure of their skin, and they will get mocked by others for being too pale when its nothing they can control.
You're insane.

dnrd, where's the chad?

You're insane.

JFL at how triggered this SHIT EATER gets!!

This is someone who has admitted to eating FECES on here!

Think about how neurally subhuman you have to be to eat SHIT.

Damn

And then to get a thrill out of being called out as a shit eater? There is clearly something not right with this guy. It's funny how it's only in left wing societies that his true self would ever be accepted. "Yeah he's a shit eater but he was born like that" would be the argument. In Nazi Germany he would be gassed immediately for the betterment of the gene pool.

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back