The Time I Made cillianmurphycel ADMIT TO HAVING A 5 INCH BELLEND!!! JUST LOL AT THE LOW IQ!!!!

D

Deleted member 19610

Zephir
BACKGROUND:

An article was posted which highlighted the average dick size across the world. It was noted that POTATOECELS were packing 5 INCH TENTS.

@cillianmurphycel a low IQ POTATOECEL, decided to match wits with a superior male.

He had no idea that I have been watching Judge Judy since I was 4 years of age and am far too equipped intellectually.

I realized this was a 5 INCHER trying to play above his league to I decided to get him to ADMIT TO BEING A 5 INCHER indirectly.

@cillianmurphycel, whose ancestors were owned by Britain for many hundreds of years, decided to step up to the plate. In the post below you can see him trying to engage intellectually. He accuses ethnics of "lying" and "making up" their penis sizes. This is in contrast to whites who "didn't lie" and "didn't make up" their dick size. Therefore he has indirectly admitted that POTATOECELS have 5 inch dicks, as they admit, "because they are honest'

As a POTATOECEL HIMSELF, we can see why he was so invested in the discussion. He admits to having a 5 INCH KNOB.

He has also posted abot how his girlfriend had to ASK HIM TO FUCK HER PROPERLY. JUST LOL

@cillianmurphycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, AscensionMan98, SunniMogger and 1 other person
but i pack 5.8 too:feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
over if you read all of that

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
retarded site

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Stupidcel thread .

JFL at this guy. OWNED and ran from the forum

LOL!!

BACKGROUND:

An article was posted which highlighted the average dick size across the world. It was noted that POTATOECELS were packing 5 INCH TENTS.

@cillianmurphycel a low IQ POTATOECEL, decided to match wits with a superior male.

He had no idea that I have been watching Judge Judy since I was 4 years of age and am far too equipped intellectually.

I realized this was a 5 INCHER trying to play above his league to I decided to get him to ADMIT TO BEING A 5 INCHER indirectly.

@cillianmurphycel, whose ancestors were owned by Britain for many hundreds of years, decided to step up to the plate. In the post below you can see him trying to engage intellectually. He accuses ethnics of "lying" and "making up" their penis sizes. This is in contrast to whites who "didn't lie" and "didn't make up" their dick size. Therefore he has indirectly admitted that POTATOECELS have 5 inch dicks, as they admit, "because they are honest'

As a POTATOECEL HIMSELF, we can see why he was so invested in the discussion. He admits to having a 5 INCH KNOB.

He has also posted abot how his girlfriend had to ASK HIM TO FUCK HER PROPERLY. JUST LOL

@cillianmurphycel
Lets put this rumor to an end shall we? I height mog you by inces. DIck mog you by inches. Life mog you, money mog you, skin mog you, gf mog you, hair mog you and face mog you.

I'm also north of 6'2 and 200+lbs so my dick would look enormous on one of you manlets.

Lets put this rumor to an end shall we? I height mog you by inces. DIck mog you by inches. Life mog you, money mog you, skin mog you, gf mog you, hair mog you and face mog you.

I'm also north of 6'2 and 200+lbs so my dick would look enormous on one of you manlets.

JFL!!!

Compared to me you are a MANLET! LOL at posting those stats and thinking you won an argument!

Proud Shit Eating Potatoecel so RATTLED that he has posted a pic of "his" dick. You realise you are now forced to post more pics proving it is actually your dick? Anyone can post a random pic. Keep posting! Measure your dick with measuring tape also! JFL!! Let us all know how much SHIT you ate in the meantime!

JFL!!!

Compared to me you are a MANLET! LOL at posting those stats and thinking you won an argument!

Proud Shit Eating Potatoecel so RATTLED that he has posted a pic of "his" dick. You realise you are now forced to post more pics proving it is actually your dick? Anyone can post a random pic. Keep posting! Measure your dick with measuring tape also! JFL!! Let us all know how much SHIT you ate in the meantime!
Life fuel you think it's someone elses dick. And no you are most likely not taller or more built. Not that many are.

Life fuel you think it's someone elses dick. And no you are most likely not taller or more built. Not that many are.
JFL at the cope!! Get those new pics in! You are a MANLET compared to me. You also brag about EATING SHIT and need your gf to tell you to fuck her properly

Just LOL at Potatoecels. Your ancestors were pillaged and brutalised by foreign invaders. JFL at coming from that bloodline!

race-white-irish-discriminatory-cartoon-1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 22627