another coworker asked for my number

I get it but tbh its just NT texting
No, it's subhuman texting that shows that neither of you 2 have ever interacted with a person of the opposite sex on such a deep level. You can discuss other things, not these dumb methods of flirting related to someone's physical appearance, especially if you're genuinely interested in each other..

Also, online chatting is subhuman behavior. Text chat is only for short, direct, objective and quick messages, not for such discussions. If you want to discuss with her what you are talking about so far, call her on the phone and talk by voice, or video call. This will help you to get to know each other even better and learn to communicate better in general, especially about attraction and flirting..

• +1
Reactions: Rea and ShawarmaFilth
  • +1
Reactions: Rea
WALLAH on GOD bro one of the first things we talked about is what we look for in someone

She literally said she doesn’t care about looks

I said
“yeah most people say that and dont mean it”

Then literallt an hour later she talks about how attractive she finds me 😭😭

U cant make ts up its like clockwork
maybe u just mog

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and ShawarmaFilth
No, it's subhuman texting that shows that neither of you 2 have ever interacted with a person of the opposite sex on such a deep level. You can discuss other things, not these dumb methods of flirting related to someone's physical appearance, especially if you're genuinely interested in each other..

Also, online chatting is subhuman behavior. Text chat is only for short, direct, objective and quick messages, not for such discussions. If you want to discuss with her what you are talking about so far, call her on the phone and talk by voice, or video call. This will help you to get to know each other even better and learn to communicate better in general, especially about attraction and flirting..
Yeah i would call her but i have strict parents

But also tbh our age group talks like this i’m not even 18 yet

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Why do you type like fag if she worships you you are making a mistake by not being dominant

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
our age group talks like this i’m not even 18 yet
Yeah, I was there.. You talk like that because through text you can take as long as you want to think before you communicate something + through text you feel like you can express things that you could never express through voice, because you would feel it's cringey or weird, but through text it feels normal.

Like I said, it's excusable for you guys, when you're just dumb kids.. Experience, and enjoy your youth..

• +1
OP is either tall or very good looking. Probably second

• +1
Mirin bro

• Love it
what u look like brah send in dms:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL