Another cuck story

cookie-dough

cookie-dough

Maybe I should do what I should’ve done
The girl I was fucking, we worked together. She gets invited to this party, they didn’t invite me, I tell her not to go and she agrees and says that they’re lame. Anyway, whores being whores, she changes her mind and goes.

She calls me a few times and I can hear guys telling her to hang up, she says she has to go. I go to sleep(she called at about 3am). Forgot to mention I answered the phone like”hey baby I was thinking about you the entire time!!! But I wasn’t worried because I trust you baby!:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:” I mean wtf bro? Sooooo gayyyyyyy man hahaha.

Anyway she comes over to my house later and I let her go to sleep because I wanted her to feel safe I even exited the room. Like what the actual fuck was wrong with me dude haha.

She tells me that when she woke up some guy tried to touch her and I pretended to get pissed because I really actually couldn’t gaf. I end up seeing the guy at work and SHE GIVES HIM A HUG AND APOLOGIZES TO HIM!!!!! HAHAHA I TOLD HER THAT IF SHE WENT UP TO CHECK ON HIM AGAIN I WOULD BLOCK HER AND SHE DID IT AGAINNNNN!!!!

And of course she starts crying and I chase after her and say it’s ok like a little bitch lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, DalitBoss, Chadeep and 5 others
@thorns @HarshBDSMmaster @nathan @Chadeep @Htobrother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Chadeep, nathan and 1 other person
Fuck you @alurmo hahaha give me your input

• JFL
Reactions: nathan, HarshBDSMmaster and alurmo
She cheated on you ,she sucked his dick like a lolipop

• +1
Reactions: cookie-dough
im glad you could let all of this out man

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, alurmo and HarshBDSMmaster
  • +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
You have no idea bro, I have so much cuckening in me I need to let out, before it takes over
nothing to be ashamed of, dont blame yourself

be happy you learned this before entering a serious LTR

• +1
nothing to be ashamed of, dont blame yourself

be happy you learned this before entering a serious LTR
She would do shit like that and then buy me a phone or buy my mom gifts then take me to dinner. So I would forgive her and she was very sexual as well, other than that, no redeeming qualities. But yea bro, I don’t think I would ever get into a relationship, these woman are shameless

• JFL
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
She would do shit like that and then buy me a phone or buy my mom gifts then take me to dinner. So I would forgive her and she was very sexual as well, other than that, no redeeming qualities.
wtf? that sounds awesome!

But yea bro, I don’t think I would ever get into a relationship, these woman are shameless
shes clearly an outlier
women arent all that different from men, just a bit nicer maybe

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and cookie-dough
wtf? that sounds awesome!

shes clearly an outlier
women arent all that different from men, just a bit nicer maybe
It was cool for a bit, the make up sex was great because I did anything I wanted to her. She paid for my meals and door dash. But I started getting looked at as a weak bitch for still being with her, she cried at work because she checked my phone and seen I was following some insta girl and everyone at work hated me after that jfl, horrible experience.

• JFL
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
It was cool for a bit, the make up sex was great because I did anything I wanted to her. She paid for my meals and door dash. But I started getting looked at as a weak bitch for still being with her, she cried at work because she checked my phone and seen I was following some insta girl and everyone at work hated me after that jfl, horrible experience.
LMAOO no way

• +1
SHE GIVES HIM A HUG AND APOLOGIZES TO HIM!!!!! HAHAHA I TOLD HER THAT IF SHE WENT UP TO CHECK ON HIM AGAIN I WOULD BLOCK HER AND SHE DID IT AGAINNNNN!!!!
:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and cookie-dough
The girl I was fucking, we worked together. She gets invited to this party, they didn’t invite me, I tell her not to go and she agrees and says that they’re lame. Anyway, whores being whores, she changes her mind and goes.

She calls me a few times and I can hear guys telling her to hang up, she says she has to go. I go to sleep(she called at about 3am). Forgot to mention I answered the phone like”hey baby I was thinking about you the entire time!!! But I wasn’t worried because I trust you baby!:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:” I mean wtf bro? Sooooo gayyyyyyy man hahaha.

Anyway she comes over to my house later and I let her go to sleep because I wanted her to feel safe I even exited the room. Like what the actual fuck was wrong with me dude haha.

She tells me that when she woke up some guy tried to touch her and I pretended to get pissed because I really actually couldn’t gaf. I end up seeing the guy at work and SHE GIVES HIM A HUG AND APOLOGIZES TO HIM!!!!! HAHAHA I TOLD HER THAT IF SHE WENT UP TO CHECK ON HIM AGAIN I WOULD BLOCK HER AND SHE DID IT AGAINNNNN!!!!

And of course she starts crying and I chase after her and say it’s ok like a little bitch lmao
Cuck chair 🪑 in hotels is made for you

• JFL

just accept u got a cuck fetish like myself, why hide it behind this nonsense?

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster