another day another blackpill debunk

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
This is legit a average zoomer couple on ig , was just scrolling and i checked their account and they are indeed together :lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is lifefuel for u incels but sui fuel to us single moggers , jfl she mogs him to planet neptune i doubt she has sex with that

IMG 7931

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Another day, another blackpill debunk ? LOL no.

• WTF
Reactions: Aero
She prob alr cheated on him for 10 different men

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Theyre looksmatched.
He has a massive frame and good genes everywhere else

Plus you cant assume shit over a surface look of a couple jfl, youre not living with them so you have 0 idea how the relationship is actually like

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
so you have 0 idea how the relationship is actually like
I do , i see female nature for what it is and saw countless of irl expirences and overhearing gossip from foids . A relationship between two people like this is not genuine, where hypergamy and smv balance between them is on a completely different realm

I can almost guarantee the relationship is tainted and fraudulent at best ( most likely a beta m provider ) . When they go out together u can pretty much tell who gets more attention, this guy is clinging onto her for dear life unless he looksmaxes and gets in shape and the sad part is that women like that look like this in these types of relationships always cheat so yeah ur right who knows .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back