Another day, another humiliation

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
I had a presentation today and I just made a fool out of myself yet another time. I always get a panic attack when i have to present, i just cant seem to do it confidently anymore.

I was looking at the girls that were looking at me, and their expression was something between being utterly purplexed and utterly cringing at me. I dont even wanna know want to know what they think of about me, probably a freak show in their eyes. Dont think its hard for them to tell im a broken loser.

I cant even stand being in the same room with these people, they rly hate me. Being around them just spikes my cortisol, i dont have any friends there at all. And the more i improve in academics, the stranger i seem to get.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, FacialStructure404, 케이제이 and 7 others
Damn, you know you often make it out worse in your head then it is. They probably didn't think that and if they did then who cares? I say fuck them. Don't give a shit about them and you'll be better.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, emeraldglass and Spergi
Damn, you know you often make it out worse in your head then it is. They probably didn't think that and if they did then who cares? I say fuck them. Don't give a shit about them and you'll be better.
i dont like myself when i do these presentations. unfortunately, i spend most time by myself so i have hard time when im around people especially during presentations. even the teachers cringe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, edodalic29, KermitFace and 1 other person
i dont like myself when i do these presentations. unfortunately, i spend most time by myself so i have hard time when im around people especially during presentations. even the teachers cringe.
i funnily dont have any problems with presentations and such, cause it's a task that is given by a higher authority and everyone needs to do it - its like a job and you can put as much effort in it as you want. Try to imagine it that way, maybe it helps idk. Smalltalk on the other end is completely impossible for me -I am always worried about coming off pretentious and unaware, but this changes when doing "work".

i funnily dont have any problems with presentations and such, cause it's a task that is given by a higher authority and everyone needs to do it - its like a job and you can put as much effort in it as you wan
its hard when your life depends on it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and raumDEuter
damn man,what grade u in?

Sorry to hear that fella

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Why won’t you post your ripped physique buddy?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
bro wtf i thought u were in hs i was gonna say "same"
ur getting ur fucking phd :lul:
why do you even care what they think?

I would just pretend they didnt exist and I was just presenting to my teacher

• Woah
I had a presentation today and I just made a fool out of myself yet another time. I always get a panic attack when i have to present, i just cant seem to do it confidently anymore.

I was looking at the girls that were looking at me, and their expression was something between being utterly purplexed and utterly cringing at me. I dont even wanna know want to know what they think of about me, probably a freak show in their eyes. Dont think its hard for them to tell im a broken loser.

I cant even stand being in the same room with these people, they rly hate me. Being around them just spikes my cortisol, i dont have any friends there at all. And the more i improve in academics, the stranger i seem to get.
well I feel the same about presenting that's why I refuse to present anything in uni lmfao

they already see us as losers so why would we show even more of our loserdom?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and InnerVoid
well I feel the same about presenting that's why I refuse to present anything in uni lmfao

they already see us as losers so why would we show even more of our loserdom?
its so over for us

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
kys

• +1
Reactions: piec
Almost everyone is nervous during presentations, but as you say. Some get more nervous then others. And it's sad to hear that you spend most of your time alone. Is there a reason why that you are aware of?

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
PhD but no job? At this point in your life studying = cope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and InnerVoid
lmaooooooo bro just dont even show up for presentation classes , i skip that shit or get drunk before i go up there

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Never happened

• JFL
no one cares as much as you do dw

Here, have some energy with this epic tune from Mesomedes of Crete made in 200AD. And while you're at it, think about your Greek ancestors who fought for you to still be alive today.

Almost everyone is nervous during presentations, but as you say. Some get more nervous then others. And it's sad to hear that you spend most of your time alone. Is there a reason why that you are aware of?
its cuz m ugly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and sub5c3l
Life is tough bhai, I did not read a single molecule of what you wrote but I hope it gets better for you