Another day, another whore lying about rape

U

uglysub8male

Mistral

Read the details post on her profile of the “assault”. This whore literally went to hang out with a guy she didn’t know alone, smoked weed with him, agreed to go to his bedroom, kissed him, AND wanted him to finger her but because he stuck his dick instead of his fingers in her it all of a sudden became rape. Jfl I can’t take this clown world that validates stupid whores like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, butterworld, USERΝAME and 3 others
It's easier for woman to get validation nowadays soyciety is full of desperate man simping for them

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and Darkeningstar

Read the details post on her profile of the “assault”. This whore literally went to hang out with a guy she didn’t know alone, smoked weed with him, agreed to go to his bedroom, kissed him, AND wanted him to finger her but because he stuck his dick instead of his fingers in her it all of a sudden became rape. Jfl I can’t take this clown world that validates stupid whores like this

High t trait tho

You can already tell by the way it is written that it is a lie

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, LegitUser and cryptt
Fingering = playful fun kidding around playtime

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and uglysub8male
This bitch also has 0 pictures of herself on a 6 year old account so I highly doubt she was worth raping either :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and (In)CelibatePsycho2
She just posted a vid of herself in the hospital after the “rape”

She’s a noodle whore :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, (In)CelibatePsycho2, butterworld and 4 others
Forgot to point out her username is literally “lullabyofsex” :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
She just posted a vid of herself in the hospital after the “rape”

She’s a noodle whore :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Only a blind man would rape this slag. Not even horny ethnic immigrants who are planning to take over would bother with this inbred.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and USERΝAME
Only a blind man would rape this slag. Not even horny ethnic immigrants who are planning to take over would bother with this inbred.
I’m not into Asian women but acting like she’s ugly is cope. She’s definitely not worth raping though

THAT NOODLE WHORE should thank him for making her dream a reality , she is definitely in the 62% judging by her piercings ,she is a turbo degenerate whore

I’m not into Asian women but acting like she’s ugly is cope. She’s definitely not worth raping though

Zero coping whatsoever. She's a solid 4.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
Guy is High T, was on Trenbolone Acetate probably

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Her male looksmatch would be called subhuman ricecel in here , yet because she is a an Asian woman you think she is average or good looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and uglysub8male
Her male looksmatch would be called subhuman ricecel in here , yet because she is a an Asian woman you think she is average or good looking
Well yeah because I’m not a faggot like you and find women more attractive than men but I also wouldn’t call her looksmatch subhuman either. Most men aren’t subhuman level, it’s just that women’s standards are insane

Well yeah because I’m not a faggot like you and find women more attractive than men but I also wouldn’t call her looksmatch subhuman either. Most men aren’t subhuman level, it’s just that women’s standards are insane
I would rape your mother while you watch you nigger , you can’t rate for shit , I will pay gypsies to come rape you until your anus prolapses and you turn into a faggot , slit your throat in front of your SUBHUMAN parents , killing yourself will be the first time in their lives they would feel happy with one of your actions .Just Because I can rate accurately and you can’t that doesn’t mean that I am a faggot , it just means that you think with your dick and not your brain , she looks chinky and subhuman . Go jack your dick and come rate again .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Well no shit she’s not white she’s a chink only Cumskins like gooks so yes I believe she did get raped but by a cumskin as only their race have a fascination with alien looking gooks

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and mrdouchebag