Another day filled with looksmatched couples. JFL at looks theory

Deleted member 7917

Deleted member 7917

Master
Unlike most of you autists, I have to do a thing called work. It involves leaving your house, and you get paid in exchange for the time you give them

I work in a public enviroment. I saw at least 100 couples, and the women mogged the men 85% of the time. Sometimes the mogging was so big I started caging

But Chad can be a Nazi and get 100s of matches on tinder

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is the same sex that fund Beckys $100,000 monthly income on onlyfans. She could be the biggest Nazi of all time and men would not care a single bit.

One thing is true - This is all WHITE people. Looks theory makes sense when it comes to ethnics, because there is something true about 'Just be white'

The solution for ethnics - GO HOME

All the men were 4.5 + PSL. I never saw any man over 7 PSL. If you are a truecel it is OVER for you. But most people in this forum are fucking Chadlites JFL .

Just be 4.5 PSL, NT and lowish inhib theory

Unless you are planning to be a top model, looks theory should be taken for what it is

The real cope - You want to give up because you are lazy as fuck, and it feels good to say it's over. You are so high inhib the thought of getting rejected is too brutal for you.

I support looksmaxxing. Anything you can do to make yourself higher PSL will open more options for you. But most here just want to be told they never stand a chance, so they don't feel guilty about wasting their lives on vidya and cooming.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 8064, Chadelite and 10 others
Gaycel moment. Not even a word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Nosecel, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
Tales from the wagie himself

8A52E5E2 5BBB 4286 B494 5547B31E56DD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Nosecel, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
Another greycel tries to debunk looks theory. Having a sense of deja vu for some reason

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, EverythingMattersCel, Mr.cope and 3 others
So how come you're on here? Just go outside and slay. Tired of those room temperature IQ greycel threads JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, EverythingMattersCel, turkproducer and 10 others
Don't care about having a girl atm

I only care for validation and being lusted after

Not to mention the amount of girls who are in relationships giving me iois while walking with their boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6403, retard and 3 others
So how come you're on here? Just go outside and slay. Tired of those room temperature IQ greycel threads JFL.

Because I won't be satisfied until I'm a 8 PSL slayer like most people here. At least I admit the truth jfl

Don't care about having a girl atm

I only care for validation and being lusted after

Not to mention the amount of girls who are in relationships giving me iois while walking with their boyfriend

Most people here can't accept their fundamental mediocrity. They will never be satisfied unless they are gandy tier getting iois from everyone they pass.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Over, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Agreed. Chad only is a retarded statement and jfl at retards who say NT and being low inhib dont matter

Most people here can't accept their fundamental mediocrity, and will never be satisfied unless they are gandy tier getting iois from everyone they pass.

True mate, I get a lot of iois but its never enough

I'm a giga narcy always thinking there's always something I can do to look better :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7917
I agree with everything you said except one thing. Ethnics do not struggle with white women. My experience has been that they have it easier than the average white guy. Maybe white Chad mogs ethnic Chad but on average girls throw themselves at ethnics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 5809, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
I agree with everything you said except one thing. Ethnics do not struggle with white women. My experience has been that they have it easier than the average white guy. Maybe white Chad mogs ethnic Chad but on average girls throw themselves at ethnics.
what a gigacope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 6128, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Water. It is pretty much known that a lot of couples irl are looksmaxed. The issue with people here is that we are not looking for a looksmatch, but we are looking to ascend. We want to look so good that the women we do end up dating will treat us like gods, because they will be able to tell by our looks that we can do way better and find a new woman at any moment. Looksmaxing isn't about getting high enough PSL to get a girlfriend, but it's to change every aspect of your life, and get that pretty privilege that makes every aspect of your life easier.

/Thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and stuckneworleans
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475

This is true for where I live, being a good looking asian gives me an 'exotic' factor.

Nearly all of my slays were white girls apart from 1 mix girl and 1 indian jfl

Last edited:
R1POc3J

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4612
Maybe it's different in other parts of the world but here in Northern Europe most girls have taken Arab cock.
Northern Europe is reverse hypergamy according to @Yuyevon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Very legit post. I left my quarantine basement to go to a pub yesterday and I saw average men with staceylites. Even a few indian men with them, which was fucking triggering.

Looks theory is only true on ONLINE DATING. IRL it's a different game all together.

• +1
This is true for where I live, being a good looking asian gives me an 'exotic' factor.

Nearly all of my slays were white girls apart from 1 mix girl and 1 indian jfl
Where do you live?
You're that Chang that was rated 10/10 by JBs, right?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Same shit here where I live. It's real hard not to hate white women when you see this shit. Especially when I was younger and single and they got with shorter, fatter, poorer black dudes but not me because I was white.

redpill
Very legit post. I left my quarantine basement to go to a pub yesterday and I saw average men with staceylites. Even a few indian men with them, which was fucking triggering.

Looks theory is only true on ONLINE DATING. IRL it's a different game all together.
What If I told you most people are not in Tinder
What if I told you people go outside and do things together in the real world?

• +1

But I’ve made moves on 3 girls irl in social circle and got 3 rejections what do you think I did wrong?

Maybe it's different in other parts of the world but here in Northern Europe most girls have taken Arab cock.
I never see any ethnics with white girls.
i guess girls have fucked them but they dont date them. The ones who are young and likes rap music and drug dealers

Most young girls in my city look like hippie sluts tbh

• +1
  • +1
But I’ve made moves on 3 girls irl in social circle and got 3 rejections what do you think I did wrong?

I'm not saying it can never be over. You can be such a low PSL that you will probably never ascend. Only way I can see is from pictures

Same shit here where I live. It's real hard not to hate white women when you see this shit. Especially when I was younger and single and they got with shorter, fatter, poorer black dudes but not me because I was white.
View attachment 479335
I don't see it with blacks here. When white women date out they go for brown guys, Arabs, Pakistanis, Latinos. It's so infuriating to see all these beautiful women and they are always blondes with ethnics. It's somewhat understandable though cause the average white guy here is a balding, skinny, effeminate phaggot with blonde and pale skin failo.

Northern Europe is reverse hypergamy according to @Yuyevon
Only in small towns really, thats where i see average women with below average men.
In bigger cities i see tons of hypergamy and white man with asian girl couples

UK west midlands

and yeah thats me
You see i always said Asians are underestimated especially now with the k-pop craze. Even without k-pop cause you can fit into that tall, dark, handsome stereotype.

• Love it
  • JFL
I never saw any man over 7 PSL.

Dude saying this as if we think a bunch of chicos, gandis, and barrets are walking on the streets everyday.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
I don't see it with blacks here. When white women date out they go for brown guys, Arabs, Pakistanis, Latinos. It's so infuriating to see all these beautiful women and they are always blondes with ethnics. It's somewhat understandable though cause the average white guy here is a balding, skinny, effeminate phaggot with blonde and pale skin failo.

I never see any ethnics with white girls.
i guess girls have fucked them but they dont date them. The ones who are young and likes rap music and drug dealers

Most young girls in my city look like hippie sluts tbh
I don't see a lot of holding hands in public neither but when you look at social media and when you ask women they do fuck a lot. Some Arab user here also said Arab guys use white women for easy sex but marry a trad Muslim girl. Some even cheat with white women on the side, he said.

Only in small towns really, thats where i see average women with below average men.
In bigger cities i see tons of hypergamy and white man with asian girl couples
Jag ser rätt många fula killar med snygga tjejer i storstäderna, såg flera idag faktiskt.

En kille såg ut som någon kört över hans ansikte med en lastbil och gick tillsammans med en snygg blondin lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Jag ser rätt många fula killar med snygga tjejer i storstäderna, såg flera idag faktiskt.

En kille såg ut som någon kört över hans ansikte med en lastbil och gick tillsammans med en snygg blondin lol
De kan vara endast vänner. Och om de är ihop så kan han vara rik eller känd.
Looks
Money
Status
Är vad är attraktivt

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 5393
De kan vara endast vänner. Och om de är ihop så kan han vara rik eller känd.
Looks
Money
Status
Är vad är attraktivt
Mm men ser de åka buss/vagn så tror inte de är så rika

Tror många tjejer blir ihop med någon kille bara för han har bra lägenhet. Det är ju svårt att få bostad nuförtiden i storstäderna.
Men ofta tittar de på andra killar medan de går med sin pojkvän lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Mm men ser de åka buss/vagn så tror inte de är så rika

Tror många tjejer blir ihop med någon kille bara för han har bra lägenhet. Det är ju svårt att få bostad nuförtiden i storstäderna.
Men ofta tittar de på andra killar medan de går med sin pojkvän lol
Men isåfall är tjejerna inte nöjda med sin partner :/
Det är fortfarande ”hypergamy”

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
SKHÄRHALSEN AV DIG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and hebbewem
I already mog average male that isn't enough I must look like Pitt

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You see i always said Asians are underestimated especially now with the k-pop craze. Even without k-pop cause you can fit into that tall, dark, handsome stereotype.
Yeah imagine walking around like that JFL

It has to be a looksmin in Korea too

This is what I'm striving to look close to

Need to grow my hair out on top a bit more

But yeah really not trying to look like some kpop lesbian JFL

Attachments

• 1593363038238.png
    1593363038238.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem

Really not trying to look like some kpop lesbian JFL

This is what i am talking about. Tall, dark and handsome to a tee. He even has a Caucasoid face almost. And you do kind of look like him even from that potato pic you took except that you lack in height. Also JFL at the cuck date. Life as a non-chad is not worth living in comparison.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Effortless
This is what i am talking about. Tall, dark and handsome to a tee. He even has a Caucasoid face almost. And you do kind of look like him even from that potato pic you took except that you lack in height. Also JFL at the cuck date. Life as a non-chad is not worth living in comparison.
Exactly a non Chad can still sleep with dozens of hot girls but imagine being prime Brad Pitt worshipped and famous

Exactly a non Chad can still sleep with dozens of hot girls but imagine being prime Brad Pitt worshipped and famous
It's not even the sex. Just the iois, validation and respect you get just for existing. Fucking hell.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Swolepenisman
Unlike most of you autists, I have to do a thing called work. It involves leaving your house, and you get paid in exchange for the time you give them

I work in a public enviroment. I saw at least 100 couples, and the women mogged the men 85% of the time. Sometimes the mogging was so big I started caging

But Chad can be a Nazi and get 100s of matches on tinder

View attachment 479251

This is the same sex that fund Beckys $100,000 monthly income on onlyfans. She could be the biggest Nazi of all time and men would not care a single bit.

One thing is true - This is all WHITE people. Looks theory makes sense when it comes to ethnics, because there is something true about 'Just be white'

The solution for ethnics - GO HOME

All the men were 4.5 + PSL. I never saw any man over 7 PSL. If you are a truecel it is OVER for you. But most people in this forum are fucking Chadlites JFL .

Just be 4.5 PSL, NT and lowish inhib theory

Unless you are planning to be a top model, looks theory should be taken for what it is

The real cope - You want to give up because you are lazy as fuck, and it feels good to say it's over. You are so high inhib the thought of getting rejected is too brutal for you.

I support looksmaxxing. Anything you can do to make yourself higher PSL will open more options for you. But most here just want to be told they never stand a chance, so they don't feel guilty about wasting their lives on vidya and cooming.
True, but this don´t apply on deformed ugly trucels like myself, my experiences from teenhood and from school only confirm this to me.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's not even the sex. Just the iois, validation and respect you get just for existing. Fucking hell.
Exactly phone always blowing up always getting invited ppl offer you free stuff or lay for your stuff more prone to get jobs or promotions and just a general better experience

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7966

Need to grow my hair out on top a bit more

But yeah really not trying to look like some kpop lesbian JFL

10/10 chang tbh ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
GAYCEL MOMENT