Another Day in the Life of an Incel -- this is part of my journal

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
After slamming the weights at the gym, thus letting everyone know I'm an Incel, I headed to the locker room. There were oldcels sitting and gossiping on the benches and a few younger fucks examining their peach fuzz in the mirror. I decided to do the Buck stroll. I removed my clothing and tossed it on the bench next to my locker. Sure, I could've placed the clothes into the locker but fuck that shit, I own the place. I do whatever the fuck I want because I'm Incel.

I slowly do my walk as the guys take notice of my prime meat package. Ugh. The looks on their faces said one thing ... it's over. Yes, it never began for them. One feller got mad at the size of my package and slammed his locker door. I felt, "Do that again and I'll slam your fucking face into it next."

Three minutes later, thirty feet from my locker, I arrive in the shower room. A chubby buddy was drying off and immediately noticed my Incel shaft. He shooked his head and said, "Congratulations." I nodded with Incel-confidence.

After showering the sweat and grim off my musculature, I decided not to dry off but utilize the wet shine of my muscles and repeat the Buck stroll to the locker. But yikes, everyone was gone. Smh.

Anyway, that was my day.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Deleted member 20399

@WeiWei

Thanks but no thanks, I'm good. I appreciate the offer, though. There are many other guys on here (99.999%) that would enjoy that.

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei
Having a big flaccid penis must be great

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Having a big flaccid penis must be great

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399