Pretended to being an incel on Tiktok and it ruined my future

manletmogger

manletmogger

Gold
Basically to summarise it up short, I took some random LTN off of reddit and made it my pfp on tiktok under some retarded name. I then decided to comment on all the popular foids in my schools posts naming all the surgeries that they need such as OBO and orbital decompression for a bit of fun, I then started making conversation with some in DMs saying how depressing life is being a LTN and obviously they were disgusted and scared (Brutal for LTNs.) Next day in school, one of the girls I had a conversation with accused me in class because apparently its something I would do JFLLLLL, and now all the foids are convinced I am the person pretending to be this incel, and all the foids are doing everything in their power to fuck me over (brutal) and trying to get evidence on me, and recently one of my guy friends snaked me out and fucked me over by leaking everything. Currently, I am denying everything but now this girl is trying to threaten me to the school and trying to ruin my future college application which is very soon. FUCKING WRAPS BOYS!!! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Oh yeah and on the same day I lost my fucking phone and airpods ropefuel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, silencio, not__cel and 7 others
this escelated very quickly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, try2beme and manletmogger
Ur dumb and that's your fault

That is advanced, the highest tier of rotting, you engaged in.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Lonenely sigma, Kazey and 3 others
You get what you give

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
you should've learnt from @Clavicular 's example

• +1
Reactions: reek
Rape her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, try2beme and manletmogger
Deserved

• +1
Basically to summarise it up short, I took some random LTN off of reddit and made it my pfp on tiktok under some retarded name. I then decided to comment on all the popular foids in my schools posts naming all the surgeries that they need such as OBO and orbital decompression for a bit of fun, I then started making conversation with some in DMs saying how depressing life is being a LTN and obviously they were disgusted and scared (Brutal for LTNs.) Next day in school, one of the girls I had a conversation with accused me in class because apparently its something I would do JFLLLLL, and now all the foids are convinced I am the person pretending to be this incel, and all the foids are doing everything in their power to fuck me over (brutal) and trying to get evidence on me, and recently one of my guy friends snaked me out and fucked me over by leaking everything. Currently, I am denying everything but now this girl is trying to threaten me to the school and trying to ruin my future college application which is very soon. FUCKING WRAPS BOYS!!! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Oh yeah and on the same day I lost my fucking phone and airpods ropefuel
Since you lost ur phone on the same day u could have said u lost ur phone before the comments were made

some niggas don't know that tiktok automatically recommends you to anyone u got on whatsapp or ur number so even classmates will see ur blackpill content under your real name :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, silencio, EggKing and 2 others
some niggas don't know that tiktok automatically recommends you to anyone u got on whatsapp or ur number so even classmates will see ur blackpill content under your real name :lul::lul:
Mate so many people in my school foundd my alt tiktok accounts I just stopped caring tbhj :ROFLMAO:

😂😂😂😂 I hope it happens again jfl

• Hmm...
this is awesome bro

ur friend is a fucking cunt

cagefuel story