Another Day In The United Kingdom: Drunk guy tried to fight me and my mate 10 minutes ago and said I was handsome

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
Was walking home with my mate from the gym. This absolutely steaming drunk guy zombie walks up to us and says "got a lighter".
My mate just gives him a spare one to get him to fuck off. He looks at me and is like "aw mate ur handsome" (no joke) i was like "wtf u nonce get fucked" he then got into a fighting position like a brawl and started staggering all over the place.

Then this other random guy comes up to him and is like "im gonna go smash mah step dads face in" and the first guy is like "awh mate is he got fags?" then they both went away.

Both of us were howling on the way home. Subhumans all over the shop. Funniest thing to happen this month.

Drunk middle aged chavs always tell me I’m handsome out of the blue too it’s weird:lul:

Some drunkard went to me “u must be gay cause you’re too handsome…bet you get all the girls”:lul::lul::lul:

Drunk middle aged chavs always tell me I’m handsome out of the blue too it’s weird:lul:

Some drunkard went to me “u must be gay cause you’re too handsome…bet you get all the girls”:lul::lul::lul:
It's fucking mental right? I've had that more than once. It's like if you don't look like a complete bonesmashed paint sniffer and have a decently symmetrical face they think ur handsome. Wish everyone else thought like that instead of chavvy bams

did he say no homo ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519