• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, thecel, Akhi and 1 other person
98F262FE 3E52 48B4 862E 84125358C468

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
stop hating guys no one in class has friends yet
now is the time where all the groups form

if you miss those connections uni will be shit trust me

this is the time for you to stop being incel cuz you will get to talk to lots of women

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 20399
I'm in my last year. Didn't have a single friend throughout the 3 years and continuing uni life

It is what it is

I barely attend lectures/tutorials unless it's mandatory. I study on my own at home and complete the assignments, take mid-term/final tests

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, Zonar, redmaxx and 3 others
  • JFL
now is the time where all the groups form

if you miss those connections uni will be shit trust me

this is the time for you to stop being incel cuz you will get to talk to lots of women
I’m Stacy only mate

I'm in my last year. Didn't have a single friend throughout the 3 years and continuing uni life

It is what it is

I barely attend lectures/tutorials unless it's mandatory. I study on my own at home and complete the assignments, take mid-term/final tests
I’m too low iq to get by on my own

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, the BULL and Splinter901
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Akhi
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
I don’t need to project cause I actually have friends irl. Meanwhile u got nothing
sure brosky
that's why your life is so unbearable and u cant even find way to be popular on an obscure internet forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
sure brosky
that's why your life is so unbearable and u cant even find way to be popular on an obscure internet forum.
As @The Grinch would say, whatever helps you sleep at night lil guy 🤣

sure brosky
You're the most unsufferable guy ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Stop upvoting judge , he’s not your friend
Im not such an abused dog like you that upvotes to find friends, I just upvote if I agree with smth

Stop upvoting judge , he’s not your friend
says the guy who starts attacking me under the guise of rubbing himself in like 3 users group here :lul:

Put yourself out there bro

I endured years of this shit (spent 5 years in first year, switching majors and doing nothing the first 4 as I was getting paid to attend and those subhumans expect you sacrifice your life studying to pass those shitty classes with an extremely bloated curricula), go to a class like this, sit down, try to unsuccesfully talk to someone, they never become your friends cuz there is no consistency as next time they or you will either arrive late and be forced to sit somewhere else or just plain sit somewhere else, have three or four classes like this with different people every semester, have to study more than in any other university on earth (6 years long engineering degrees equal to 4900 hours of class, rest of the world is 4 years long engineering degree equals to 1900 hours of class). This fucking shithole (univetsidad de buenos aires) has ruined the best years of my life and kept me isolated in my room for many years (2 years of virtual classes in the fucking computer due to the chink meme and I was barely attending classes some years before as there was no point since you make no friends and if you can't keep with the rythm of putting multiple hours of study every day you fall off the class and it's impossible to catch up as they only want to filter out students, 86% of students failed class like mathematical analysis 1) I completely missed out on having a universitybexperience becausr of that fucking cesspool I didn't change universities cuz everyone said "universities are so hard bro" so I thought every other university was the same when in reality it's just that fucking cesspool of an university that has such an extreme demanding curricula had I changed to a different university I would have graduated, made friends and had an university experience instead I missed out on everything and it's all the fault of those fucking subhumans. It's also full of old subhumans like one third of the students are over 30, I remember being 18-19 and all my classmates were 21 22 23 24 bunch of loser subhumans

Aula N

Last edited:
  • +1
No idea what ur talking about mate
you are so demented you don't remember your thread from yesterday with your pathetic tag list from you expect a pat on the back

you are so demented you don't remember your thread from yesterday with your pathetic tag list from you expect a pat on the back
Weak English mate, I’m having difficulty understanding what you’re trying to say

i tagged people who don’t like you… it’s that simple mate

Afraid this going to happen when I am going to uni.