Another Dumb Retard Brainwashed By A Tranny on Incels.is

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet

This fake narrative against me originating from a female to male tranny (Knajjd) who was literally jealous I got in an E-Relationship with a manipulative whore (who I had no idea was a manipulative whore) instead of dating her and then ironically somewhat kept up by that same whore by paid shills and unironic orbiters and e-whore addicts that somehow I hate incels or aren't sympathetic to incels or am an enemy to incels or would choose a whores life over an incels life is a joke, and this dude is a clown for believing it despite over 5 years of evidence to the contrary.

Not to mention many of the people against me who are not related to Tahlia (Very Few Cases), are quite often literally trannies, and fakecels (Many Such Cases). I have never larped as Incel, and have stopped referring to myself as an Incel when I wasn't one anymore.

Quite literally what the BBC addict whore 'lia has done against me should constitute as foreign aggression and terrorism against a U.S citizen and she should be formally executed by a Just Government.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 21661, romanstock and 1 other person

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31889 and Ritalincel
Brutal. Is knajjd actually a FTM trans?

where is he wrong tho?

View attachment 2312408

This fake narrative against me originating from a female to male tranny (Knajjd) who was literally jealous I got in an E-Relationship with a manipulative whore (who I had no idea was a manipulative whore) instead of dating her and then ironically somewhat kept up by that same whore by paid shills and unironic orbiters and e-whore addicts that somehow I hate incels or aren't sympathetic to incels or am an enemy to incels or would choose a whores life over an incels life is a joke, and this dude is a clown for believing it despite over 5 years of evidence to the contrary.

Not to mention many of the people against me who are not related to Tahlia (Very Few Cases), are quite often literally trannies, and fakecels (Many Such Cases). I have never larped as Incel, and have stopped referring to myself as an Incel when I wasn't one anymore.

Quite literally what the BBC addict whore 'lia has done against me should constitute as foreign aggression and terrorism against a U.S citizen and she should be formally executed by a Just Government.
Ok, fakecel

Many such cases

Idk why you're mad sounds like they're praising you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrendioEEE
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
Remember when you pretended to attempt to rope for attention

Remember when you pretended to attempt to rope for attention
Nope, I remember when I tried to actually kill myself. Did Tahlia pay you to post this cucklord? Pathetic.

Nope, I remember when I tried to actually kill myself. Did Tahlia pay you to post this cucklord? Pathetic.
I watched the livestream myself

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
If IT was exposed for being a tranny, why isn't IT banned from .is?

So you actually attempted then?
Literally yes, I got drunk so I wasn't thinking very straight so I unironically did it pretty poorly (which is why spontaneously doing it isn't a good idea and I originally planned on doing it much later in the week but I got concrete confirmation Tahlia cheated which mindbroke me a little) but I even passed out and had to run away from the police, I made two more attempts in the asylum, one I almost got away with too, but after that they made it impossible.

Last edited:
Literally yes, I got drunk so I wasn't thinking very straight so I unironically did it pretty poorly (which is being spontaneously doing it isn't a good idea and I originally planned on doing it much later but I got concrete confirmation Tahlia cheated which mindbroke me a little) but I even passed out and had to run away from the police, I made two more attempts in the asylum, one I almost got away with too, but after that they made it impossible.
Wdym cheated? Did you and her ever even see eachother irl?

Dude you're 5'2 and like 21yo so stfu, whatever you say is irrelevant, your opinion is irrelevant.

• Ugh..
Reactions: norwegianfreak
Wdym cheated? Did you and her ever even see eachother irl?
Cheated as in fucked another dude irl while we were in a relationship, albeit there were a myriad of other lesser things I considered to be cheating aswell, but obviously that one is undebatable by even the most whorish of defenders.

And no, we never met in real life, she encouraged me to make larps that we did, aswell as other things because for all intents and purposes we would have been together if they didn't shut down travel (although to a degree i'm glad that happened because I had no idea how much of a non-virgin whore larper she was until very later).

Which makes it very insane that someone who I never met irl, is still obsessed with me to this day and runs psyops against me, pays money for people to harass me and spread disinformation, runs a discord/discord operations against me, and gets involved with actual real life relationships I have even to the point of sending stalkers to my house in real life, when it's been almost 4 years.

Dude you're 5'2 and like 21yo so stfu, whatever you say is irrelevant, your opinion is irrelevant.
I'm 5'5 btw, and so is Hitler, and that's The Holy White Aryan Height of Jesus Christ aswell as the Height of an Average Roman Soldier who absolutely obliterated the klinefelter savages in the north.

You cannot even maintain a positive post to rep ratio on a spin-off forum, and nobody even knows who you are, and you are attacking a prophet of God, it's over for you.

What kind of loser enters a "E-Relationship" tbh I wouldn't be jelous of that shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
What kind of loser enters a "E-Relationship" tbh I wouldn't be jelous of that shit lol
Many such cases for the mentally ill female to male trans community though however.

Many such cases for the mentally ill female to male trans community though however.
I don't even remember the last time when I talked to a foid online. Probably when I played some videogame.

I don't even remember the last time when I talked to a foid online. Probably when I played some videogame.
To be fair it's almost impossible to find a virgin foid irl without having to meet them online first, even any irl relationship I had, even if it's been mostly irl has started online.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I'm 5'5 btw, and so is Hitler, and that's The Holy White Aryan Height of Jesus Christ aswell as the Height of an Average Roman Soldier who absolutely obliterated the klinefelter savages in the north.

You cannot even maintain a positive post to rep ratio on a spin-off forum, and nobody even knows who you are, and you are attacking a prophet of God, it's over for you.
I should care about likes on an incel social outcast forum? Ok chief

I life mog you to death even tho I'm miserable sub Chad piece of shit, you really should go back to the Goblin hut (hint: LoTR ref)

I should care about likes on an incel social outcast forum? Ok chief

I life mog you to death even tho I'm miserable sub Chad piece of shit, you really should go back to the Goblin hut (hint: LoTR ref)
The opposite of everything you said is true, many such cases for the negative rep'd irrelevants who are permamogged by me.