Another Eyes > Jaw thread for you fuckers to feast on before you feast on that Turkey

they arent remotely good, theyre disgusting nct melted low ipd brown uee bug eyes

Come on your main ID and face me like a man. Little boy. Little incel boy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: patrician
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 1617
He went from Chad to High Tier Normie because of eye-colour. That was it. Whether he still looks good or not is completely bumass irrelevant you pointless boring human being.
Nope. Chad to chad.

Nope. Chad to chad.

This just tells me you're sub 5, because you feel bad that we are saying he doesn't look as good, despite still looking very good. It hurts your emotions. It's so clear to see.

You're a classic member of the NPC incel brigade that's all wounded-up and shit. Hahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't tell me your next response? Is it 'cope' ?

Last edited:

this is my main & I mog you to death you ugly bugeyed low iq shitskin abomination

I don't think you know the difference between a pair of bug-eyes and a pair of deep-set eyes

Go learn PSL again nigga :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This just tells me you're sub 5, because you feel bad that we are saying he doesn't look as good, despite still looking very good. It hurts your emotions. It's so clear to see.
No, you're saying there's a significant difference when you change the eye color with a morph. There isn't. He's good looking, maybe 8/10, either way, with minimal difference.

No, you're saying there's a significant difference when you change the eye color with a morph. There isn't. He's good looking, maybe 8/10, either way, with minimal difference.

You're a fucking dumbass

He is not an 8 without the green coloured eyes

Shut up and log out

You are sub 5 and that's ok

The world needs variety. The good, the bad and the ugly. Without you we wouldn't have Ravi Eastwoods around.

You're a fucking dumbass

He is not an 8 without the green coloured eyes

Shut up and log out

You are sub 5 and that's ok

The world needs variety. The good, the bad and the ugly. Without you we wouldn't have Ravi Eastwoods around.

I'm not sure why you're so hostile and touchy about this. I just disagreed with your observation.

Some people look worse with light eyes
View attachment 1458972View attachment 1458975View attachment 1458973
d80f1a687b441e56561d3dd12d80915d.jpg
im not sure if you are being serious or joking, they all ascended by having blue eyes compared to brown eyes. tyson balloue legit looks like 8PSL in that pic.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and MakinItHappenReturn
If eyes & brows are hunter enough, eye color becomes irrelevant tbh. They are a nice bonus tho & give more of a prettyboy appeal

If eyes & brows are hunter enough, eye color becomes irrelevant tbh. They are a nice bonus tho & give more of a prettyboy appeal

Nonsense.

Nonsense.
How? A gigachad eye area won’t suffer from having any eye color in terms of overall appeal. (Keyword being gigachad tho). Colored eyes are more exotic, but the shape matters a lot more