Another faggot putting looksmaxxing stuff into mainstream

basic shit advice to be fair
yeah, it's super basic advice, softmaxxing-lite. Far from hardmaxxing. The skincare suggestion, is even super basic.

If a dude has an ugly face.
after doing these 4 things. he still has an ugly face.

He is right about low bf% and gym though.
All these fucking 15+% bodyfat fatties here, disgusting.

Everyone here, should be 10% bodyfat or less. Or stf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Shekel
Tbf it's pretty water stuff
Yes but most normies don’t know about the lean, eyelash stuff etc it’s water for .org rotters

Especially him mentioning the word looksmax will lead a lot of ppl to google that and stumble here

Even more greycels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Informationcapitali and Arditi
yeah, it's super basic advice, softmaxxing-lite. Far from hardmaxxing. The skincare suggestion, is even super basic.

yea skin care did a lot for me, because i had a lot of skin issues. No heavy acne, but constant pimples no matter what.

But yea other than that, bodyfat % has the biggest impact by far. I actually think you need to be 8-9% bodyfat to see optimal results. Im currently at 13-14% and i look quite a bit less defined than at sub 10. Nightmare to maintain though ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell

The bodyfat thing is the most Legit advice and that’s what his whole halo comes from

He’s clearly boneless what gives him that definition is his low bf%

If Plenty of high Bf normies leanmax that aesthetic of defined bone and hollow cheeks will become redundant

And he basically says at the start he is only scratching the surface and there’s a whole bigger looksmax world anyone a little more persistent will google looksmax and stumble apon threads here

I mean all of what he said is correct but why is he acting like it's some obscure technique?? What he mentioned is basically the foundations of softmaxxing
There's nothing obscure about these guys anyway most won't ascend

The bodyfat thing is the most Legit advice and that’s what his whole halo comes from

If Plenty of high Bf normies leanmax that aesthetic of defined bone and hollow cheeks will become redundant

And he basically says at the start he is only scratching the surface and there’s a whole bigger looksmax world anyone a little more persistent will google looksmax and stumble apon threads here
And meet me, and i will ask for their address

SAD life innit

It’s already mainstream bro just go on TikTok and type in looksmax

yea skin care did a lot for me, because i had a lot of skin issues. No heavy acne, but constant pimples no matter what.
it's a brutal SMV killer, bad skin. Because it Triggers disgust.
But yea other than that, bodyfat % has the biggest impact by far. I actually think you need to be 8-9% bodyfat to see optimal results.
I agree. gotta go below 10%.
Im currently at 13-14% and i look quite a bit less defined than at sub 10. Nightmare to maintain though ngl.
true that.
good cardio habits helps, imo. Being correct on diet 80% of time is good enbough usually imo. And the 20% fuckup time, should be a limited fuck up (as in not giga disgusting binge shiit).

yeah reminds me off this former inkwell that ascended well on going below 10% bf
https://looksmax.org/threads/remind...recessed-or-any-other-bs-my-pics-inside.5317/
Will never happen though. that plenty of high bf normies leanmax.
it's to difficult for most men, to pull off. I see, and have seen it.
Everybody talks about how easy it is, to become lean (sub 10% bf). While it's a hard thing to pull off. Hence most don't even come close.

Same at the gym even.
Most gymratts there. Have a disgusting abbs area, fat belly. I see most not doing cardio actually either. While abbs, are the number 1 needed thing for a dude for body shape appeal, women love abbs on a dude.
still. most won't do much tbh. reading isn't doing

Same at the gym even.
Most gymratts there. Have a disgusting abbs area, fat belly. I see most not doing cardio actually either. While abbs, are the number 1 needed thing for a dude for body shape appeal, women love abbs on a dude.
most natty copers keep on bulking permanently because they cant gain real muscle size. over for nattycels

most natty copers keep on bulking permanently because they cant gain real muscle size. over for nattycels
LOL. Bulking is dumb imo. because one looks fat.
I'm natty myself, and doing gym for now 9 monhs roughly,
I never compromise low fat for extra size though. Than better stay "small".

3546929 20230613 014415   2

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
@Xangsane @ascendedd i need more brows, give me charity bros 😍

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
it's a brutal SMV killer, bad skin. Because it Triggers disgust.

I agree. gotta go below 10%.

true that.
good cardio habits helps, imo. Being correct on diet 80% of time is good enbough usually imo. And the 20% fuckup time, should be a limited fuck up (as in not giga disgusting binge shiit).
ye bad skin is a curse. Im starting to get there, but still got issues with things like milia and larger pores.
Ye losing further bodyfat beyond 15% is very hard. Need to starvemax and cardio

Idk why he’s doing this considering he’s a soft maxed mtn

If more ppl do what he does his whole halo disappears
He’s easily Chadlite minimum

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
ye bad skin is a curse. Im starting to get there, but still got issues with things like milia and larger pores.
brutals, but shgould be fixiable with time and strict skincare regime and good/clean diet maxxing
Ye losing further bodyfat beyond 15% is very hard. Need to starvemax and cardio
I got my bf% where I'm at (see above) with being in the 2000-2200 callories range daily. And ding cardio and gym.
looks really good. Especially for 9 months. Very lean mogger
thanks brav

yuh i looked at his pics and he really does look like that there. Easily could be one of the best looking members on forum. All he needs to fraud the pic and thats it.

No he’s htn smv wise due to his full softmax

He’s basically a mtn who is at his limit potential of htn, without any hard maxes he’s not chadlite

That kind of guy isn’t that appealing to every woman as chadlite is

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and Deleted member 24789

private the forum

"Looksmaxxing" has always been mainstream. Everyone knows about going to the gym and losing weight. There's not much else you can do... either you have it (superior Chad genetics) or you don't and no amount of surgeries will make a substantial difference. Anyone that falls for shit like mewing, facial exercises, bonesmashing is a gullible retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Incels in here are sweating about those H2O looksmaxxing tips that exist since the dawn of humanity.

You have no competitive advantage because most of you don't lift/don't look like they lift and can't afford surgery.

No he’s htn smv wise due to his full softmax

He’s basically a mtn who is at his limit potential of htn, without any hard maxes he’s not chadlite

That kind of guy isn’t that appealing to every woman as chadlite is
Wrong as usual

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
Yeah ur the only retard who’s right

Literally nobody else shares that opinion
Looks like you and all the people who agree with you are shitheads. Typical envy in the blackpill community.

private the forum

I hate these faggots so much but it's bound to happen. Whenever there is a niche people like this will try to gain clout/money off of it

Screenshot 20230803 015325 Firefox Nightly

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Informationcapitali and onlyhereforheight
We have his full name, and from that alone we can get his information, probably IP, and ban him from viewing the site

Also could probably forge a scandal where he's "exposed for texting minors"
Create a fake collage of a suspected pedo with his face and post it in his areas facebook groups etc, IF he doesn't delete all his videos ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
You can't slow down the looksmax TikTok train. Soon, even Chad will be mewing and bone smashing. There's no stopping it , you should kiss your secret looksmax knowledge good bye

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
I can tell you 10 more tiktokers like him spreading looksmaxxing Knowledge from our BOTB guides
But I guess nothing would be done to private the forum
Users have been saying it for long. It didn't happen , it won't happen
Its over

What a fucking fag dillon is. Jesus christ someone dox him already.

the more looksmaxxing become mainstream, the more redpill clinics appear in south east asia the more experience and success rate thoses redpill clinics get, the more those surgeries become mainstream in developped country , the more people of this website get motivated to moneymaxx, the more people of this website ascend, the more men ascend...

Thish high tier normy may be more usefull than us in a sense, even though his advices are still shit, concurrence between influencer will complexify their advices the same way as it did for gymmaxxing.

Let's be positive

Somehow you should start Nofap , because they day you accomplish it lefort III may have already became casual :lul:.
At least make something of this forum even if it's as slight as a nofap challenge, or just learning how to destroy greycels , maybe bluecells like me.

Last edited:
I think everyone will become so looksmaxxed that the only way to differentiate urself from the masses will be genetic. Women want immutable genetic beauty. Not frauding posers. They want genetic pedigree.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Informationcapitali
Idk why he’s doing this considering he’s a soft maxed mtn

If more ppl do what he does his whole halo disappears
Jfl at his self proclaimed chadness I feel like punching him for his ego for being a looksmaxed mtn who thinks hes cool. Not even a chadlite after all that fucking cuck

We have his full name, and from that alone we can get his information, probably IP, and ban him from viewing the site

Also could probably forge a scandal where he's "exposed for texting minors"
ban him pls, if he look at this site he would ruin it