FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
348BBAF2 E28C 4C2A B162 806FE3954DA7

Just smile theory is real

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken, Solidcoin and FrameMogger
What dating app is that. The best I get is "you look so tall". Admiring chad smile :):):chad::chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and FailedNormieManlet
Fucking retard don't think you are the shit with just one compliment, women are not God and their words are not God given words

@Biggdink tier thread

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 7580, alriodai and 2 others
What dating app is that. The best I get is "you look so tall". Admiring chad smile :):):chad::chad:
it's not even a dating app jfl. It's literally an app to meet friends. It's yubo, but because I'm older everyone who is shown to me is at least 18.

I literally got that app to get instagram followers, but I get random girls messaging me telling me I have a nice smile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, currylightskin and FrameMogger
Fucking retard don't think you are the shit with just one compliment, women are not God and their words are not God given words

@Biggdink tier thread
this isn't even the 1st time, I think I get given a compliment by a girl every week now

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Recessed people with long narrow faces usually have good smiles. I know from first hand experience.

your smile is gorgeous indeed man nohomo. I agree with chloe

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and FrameMogger
Do you actually fuck them or not ?
One of them was down to meet and she was calculating the distance between me and her. But atm I am a broke nigga and can't even afford the train ticket jfl
Recessed people with long narrow faces usually have good smiles. I know from first hand experience.
My face isn't long. I can pm

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Hipcel
last time i got complimented waas.. oh..

never
Trolldespairr

• So Sad
I'm starting to wonder if those pics you dmed me of you, were actually you lmao.

No hate, I'm not probably not anywhere near as "nt" as you, but If you can get girls like this to DM you shit like this, then why tf can't i?

• Woah
I'm starting to wonder if those pics you dmed me of you, were actually you lmao.

No hate, I'm not probably not anywhere near as "nt" as you, but If you can get girls like this to DM you shit like this, then why tf can't i?
which pics were they?

• +1
Aak the girl simping for you to come over to yours. Congratulations on the smile

I have literal homosexuals dming me saying my smile "makes their heart melt", I posted my pic on 4chan smiling before too and was told that I had good smile.

Few bumble girls have msged me saying my smile was nice too

I thought you sent be a few pics of you a while back, one where it looks like you are getting a haircut?
yeah I think so, idk man. Girls are weird bro, they see beauty in mundane shit like smiling