Another Gook W

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
@190cm90kg @traveler @Eli @dirtydorito @Qazqa

We have fully arrived. This is the exact same type of shit normie foids post about Italian and Frenchmen on IG Reels when foids are on vacation. Gook bros are majorly appreciated as well.

She is supposed to be studying Chinks in China as Sinologist. @ChinkboytakeurBAE Why is she in Korea mirin Gooks?
Screenshot 20230825 222429 Instagram

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Smuuu, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 32094 and 8 others
Bitch

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
@Ai Impact tots

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 24444 and Cheesyrumble
I actually forgot how subhuman gooks are thanks for reminding me

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Icon, Deleted member 16474, Arcturus and 2 others
Btw what happened to your account deletion you monkey

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
Btw what happened to your account deletion you monkey
I canceled it cause I got a DM from @TRUE_CEL thinking that he would be able to delete my account himself. But he just offered a ban. So I just came back today to see if I can't start the process again. The timer reset.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, incel194012940 and Gengar
:bluepill:

• +1
Dude, you are still posting your gook propaganda after all this time?

I genuinely don't see why you do this, everyone knows there are attractive gooks. Are you trying to brainwash people here into believing they are the biggest moggers out there or some shit? Or just trying to make my boy @Ai Impact (AKA Kim from the singlemanforum) mad?

We have fully arrived. This is the exact same type of shit normie foids post about Italian and Frenchmen on IG Reels when foids are on vacation. Gook bros are majorly appreciated as well.
Those posts were about people on tinder though

Filming random strangers in public to make a reel is real femcel activities

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Dude, you are still posting your gook propaganda after all this time?

I genuinely don't see why you do this, everyone knows there are attractive gooks. Are you trying to brainwash people here into believing they are the biggest moggers out there or some shit? Or just trying to make my boy @Ai Impact (AKA Kim from the singlemanforum) mad?
Who gives a shit about that random singlemanforum era from months ago lol. It isn't that deep. I not trying to make anyone mad. I just came back after a month, to check if I can restart the deletion process. I quick gook post doesn't hurt before I go

Those posts were about people on tinder though

Filming random strangers in public to make a reel is real femcel activities
Are u serious brah? Theres tons of foids on trips to Europe taking candid vids of the men walking down the street. Not just tinder. Foids have zero consequences when they do that creepy shit

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Are u serious brah? Theres tons of foids on trips to Europe taking candid vids of the men walking down the street. Not just tinder. Foids have zero consequences when they do that creepy shit
Idk I havent seen them because they are not in my feed
I only have seen a couple of videos about italian and french men on tinder because someone posted them here

• +1
Screenshot 20230825 223417 Chrome

I got a quick gook propaganda post out just for old times sake. Inshallah the looksmax.org gods don't cuck me and glitch on my account deletion. I will check in a week and see if it worked or not.
Lebron leaving

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 5815, Xangsane and 1 other person
Bye before u leave again

Who gives a shit about that random singlemanforum era from months ago lol. It isn't that deep. I not trying to make anyone mad. I just came back after a month, to check if I can restart the deletion process. I quick gook post doesn't hurt before I go
I don't think you have ever made a good post tbh

You literally just post these videos to make sfcels mad, what a pathetic existence (14517 posts btw)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I canceled it cause I got a DM from @TRUE_CEL thinking that he would be able to delete my account himself. But he just offered a ban. So I just came back today to see if I can't start the process again. The timer reset.
@sтᴀʀʙoʏ @julianchicago

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
My nigga back.

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Mirin. But you only get kpop halo if you are lightskined NEA

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Gengar
cuz china give her ton of money to stay, in her deep mind she want get rail by gookchang

Seoul has fallen, kpop industry has collapsed :cry:

Ill miss you bhai, i legit got exctited when i saw ur comment in an old thread and saw u changed ur avi.

Do u maybe have disc? I really want to tell u something (no joke bhai this is serious asf)

Last edited:
@190cm90kg @traveler @Eli @dirtydorito @Qazqa

She is supposed to be studying Chinks in China as Sinologist. @ChinkboytakeurBAE Why is she in Korea mirin Gooks?
View attachment 2400767

Finally a gook race post it's always BBC posting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back