Another great ascension milestone achieved.

lately, i have been only focusing on my face while forgetting about rest of my physique. Which was not a good thing. my skull looked bigger than my body. Now, by grace of Allah, I have gymmaxxed and got abs. Another milestone achieved. IRL i look bigger and better now, nobody calls me a pencil anymore like 3 months ago.

IRL you cant notice my muscles but its great for OLD and beach. A very big milestone indeed.

View attachment 2341420

View attachment 2341421View attachment 2341423

I have been training my neck aswell. my neck looks very aesthetic due to adams apple.

My stats rn:
64 kg @ 6'1
I’m 63kg at 5’11 and look smaller, do you have chicken legs like I do?
 
To be 64kg at 6’1, these photos are EXTREMELY frauded. Good work going to gym, but don’t lie to yourself. At your height you need to be 85-90kg LEAN minimum, to be physically imposing outside of the gym. You talk down on diet plans but without one you’re not going to gain the muscle mass you need.
 

Similar threads

TrueIntellectual
Replies
7
Views
52
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63
lovewillnevercome
Replies
13
Views
66
nimbus
N
lolipop21
Replies
7
Views
63
ALMS
ALMS
Terry Mcginnis
Replies
6
Views
57
Terry Mcginnis
Terry Mcginnis
jorve
Replies
36
Views
181
AlbanianKing!
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top