Another interesting article from Mew Jew

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Those pictures are really clearly and show everything but I still don't understand why those Mew jews did totally nothing to really fixed the problem which is perfectly showed on their pics( you know that red skulls) . They offer piece of shit which do nothing (mewing)
While Won Moon invented MSE, which was already great Discovery sińce IT can expand whole maxilla, was really close to find a way to fix downward growth( n2) unfortunately it wasn't good enough.
While Mew say muh mew, muh chew and maybe something will change.
We need orthos like Won Moon. And John Jew only threw shit on him while he invented nothing.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 7173, Agendum and 2 others
I don't see why mewing wouldn't work in the long-term. Mike Jew has to believe that it's legit. After all he'd make way more money selling appliances and shit.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Darkstrand
I don't see why mewing wouldn't work in the long-term. Mike Jew has to believe that it's legit. After all he'd make way more money selling appliances and shit.
Idk maybe
Images 16

Mike Jew believe that after correcting everything your face would be closer to A over time. But I don't think so unless your bone metabolism would be high

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and Chintuck22
its always the same example from 1970 with this faggot and his pet. I tested mewing on my identical twin brothers since nov 2017. one mewed and one has an open mouth posture. ironically, my open mouth brother looks better and his face grew better. honestly, if I see these papers I think mewing is legit but my personal experiences are against it.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7173 and 12 others
Those pictures are really clearly and show everything but I still don't understand why those Mew jews did totally nothing to really fixed the problem which is perfectly showed on their pics( you know that red skulls) . They offer piece of shit which do nothing (mewing)
While Won Moon invented MSE, which was already great Discovery sińce IT can expand whole maxilla, was really close to find a way to fix downward growth( n2) unfortunately it wasn't good enough.
While Mew say muh mew, muh chew and maybe something will change.
We need orthos like Won Moon. And John Jew only threw shit on him while he invented nothing.
they do biobloc and other appliances but they are all tooth borne so they only work for little kids

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
its always the same example from 1970 with this faggot and his pet. I tested mewing on my identical twin brothers since nov 2017. one mewed and one has an open mouth posture. ironically, my open mouth brother looks better and his face grew better. honestly, if I see these papers I think mewing is legit but my personal experiences are against it.
Indeed

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5385
I tested mewing on my identical twin brothers since nov 2017. one mewed and one has an open mouth posture. ironically, my open mouth brother looks better and his face grew better. honestly, if I see these papers I think mewing is legit but my personal experiences are against it.
tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, optimisticzoomer, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
meanwhile chad hasn't mewed in his entire life

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and SPFromNY914
Why was n2 a fail? The only thing problematic with it was the angle of pulling no?
@curryslayerordeath
He will explain you better but there was something about too much strain putted on maxilla
And angle of pulling was great
If you really want changes why don't you became orthodontist WHO would find something outstanding? If jews won't eat you and you show them they can earn on your idea you would be succesful .
I always thought we must be changes which we want.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and curryslayerordeath
  • +1
Reactions: wasted
Dude if ur an adult just get mse and facemask but u should also start mewing and correcting bad habits so you don’t relapse. If u think mewing is going to make u a chad as an adult u need to leave dream land it ain’t for u. Think about how much it takes for the mse to work. Ur literally using metal and fucking screws drilled into the top of ur mouth to split ur damn skull. And sometimes it doesn’t even work on men. U think ur tounge is going to do that shit and don’t so “ but bone remodeling”.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Salience, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
Anything expecte lefort is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Biiyo03, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
Anything expecte lefort is cope
Yeah bro simple Lefort ascend me from 1.5 PSL horse frog to Zach Cock bro
0u4Ix3m3
Blamecox 20191225 191753 0

Everything except cutting your face is cope bro
Even if transplanting your brain into Zach Cock body would be possible it still would be cope
Muuuh bro Lefort fix literally everything bro

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Be_ConfidentBro, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
Yeah bro simple Lefort ascend me from 1.5 PSL horse frog to Zach Cock bro
View attachment 675676View attachment 675680
Everything except cutting your face is cope bro
Even if transplanting your brain into Zach Cock body would be possible it still would be cope
Muuuh bro Lefort fix literally everything bro

Dude on the left needs a ramus implants so badly or super bimax wtf his gonion isn't even visible his whole mid face is recessed literally he needs extreme surgeries

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Dude on the left needs a ramus implants so badly or super bimax wtf his gonion isn't even visible his whole mid face is recessed literally he needs extreme surgeries
Its impossible to fix him sińce his cranial angle is like 150 degrees
0u4Ix3m4

He would need like 15-20 mm of forward growth and at the same time 4-5 mm of upswing of literally whole face to look like human

Its impossible to fix him sińce his cranial angle is like 150 degrees View attachment 675729
He would need like 15-20 mm of forward growth and at the same time 4-5 mm of upswing of literally whole face to look like human

I had to change his entire face.

0u4Ix3m 3 1

IMG 20200918 145941

Also i got a question im awful at judging cb angle

IMG 20200918 103709

Whats the cb angle of this pic

Like 120-130 degree i don't see any downward growth

This sounds stupid but can you be recessed but not down wards grown by that i mean you maxilla and mandible may lock protrusion but your gonial angle isn't super down wards grown

This sounds stupid but can you be recessed but not down wards grown by that i mean you maxilla and mandible may lock protrusion but your gonial angle isn't super down wards grown
Yes, Of course look at Cruzon syndrome patients

People still think that you can move solid hard bone with mewing smh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
img_20200918_145941-jpg.675782
lmao

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
yeah mr mengele keep up with the twins experiments
did you buy the $40 silicon ring from mew already? 🙂 also dont forget to autistically chew on gum with your massetter muscles and chin tuck 10 hours a day 🙂 you joined in 2020 so itll take some time to get the mewing pill out of your system

Best mewing can do is act as a natural retainer, keeps things from getting worse.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, SPFromNY914 and RecessedPrettyboy
did you buy the $40 silicon ring from mew already? 🙂 also dont forget to autistically chew on gum with your massetter muscles and chin tuck 10 hours a day 🙂 you joined in 2020 so itll take some time to get the mewing pill out of your system
Pretty sure Mew doesn't advocate for it and that he has no affiliation with that shit website.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385