Another interesting article

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker

Actually idk what is it airways kening but results are better than typical L1
Hang fig 9

Also I wish orthos would use this template and see how many ppl are recessed and they truly need movement not braces and shit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, orthochadic and Deleted member 6400
thats so much movement, how did they figure out the template?

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
Yeah it seems to give the same result as bioblock : It only change the lower third part of the maxilla as well as projecting the mandible forward through condyle repositionning (twin block phase).
Her ears are more tilted backward to compensate for her nose projection.

this combined with the theorical simulation F of won moon make us all fit to our optimal template.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bro i love you, you just found a surgery that doesn't lengthen the mandible body but instead move the condyle for better airways.
So you made the theorical looksmaxx method i wrote easier.
The problem was that in the method, i had to alternate between won moon simulation F and twinblock appliance, which would take so long due to the healing of my palate from the screws. We don't need to remove the appliance anymore now, we just move the condyle for the lower jaw through this surgery.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5385
Bro i love you, you just found a surgery that doesn't lengthen the mandible body but instead move the condyle for better airways.
So you made the theorical looksmaxx method i wrote easier.
The problem was that in the method, i had to alternate between won moon simulation F and twinblock appliance, which would take so long due to the healing of my palate from the screws. We don't need to remove the appliance anymore now, we just move the condyle for the lower jaw through this surgery.
whats the difference between lengthening the mandible body and moving the condyle?

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
whats the difference between lengthening the mandible body and moving the condyle?
Lengthening themandible body don't improve your airways as your ramus is still positionned behind restricting your airways.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and JustBeCurry
thanks bro

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry