Unfrauded:
Download 8
Download 10

A bald nigga without the wig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327, Deleted member 14781, n0rthface and 17 others
Where did u find the leak @BrendioEEE ?

She probably got a subhuman white, white chadlite would never setlle for a black girl
And here we cope

Her white bf is tall and high tier normie, basically chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Lolcel and Looks234
the problem with comparing wmxf and wfxm relationships is that in both cases the white person will mog 99% of the time, of course white women mog the ethnic counter part, even most obese white women will mog the ethnic guy. considering most people are the averages of their race, an average white girl mogs an average asian guy to death. and average white guy mogs and average asian girl to death. etc
But there are good looking people of all races, there are good looking black guys, good looking asian guys, hell they're rare, but there are even good looking indian guys.

It would be one thing, if it was just a white woman with a high tier ethnic, but this is almost never the case. You rarely even see high tier white women, with high tier white men. I think pretty much the only time I have EVER seen a high tier white woman, was when they are in an interracial relationship, and it's really fucking with my head, and i'm sure it's fucking with other people's heads aswell.

It's not like there aren't good looking ethnic girls too, or at least "high tier" if you want to compare them to white women, right? You rarely see high tier ethnic females with white men, at least not looksmatched.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 3573, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
But there are good looking people of all races, there are good looking black guys, good looking asian guys, hell they're rare, but there are even good looking indian guys.

It would be one thing, if it was just a white woman with a high tier ethnic, but this is almost never the case. You rarely even see high tier white women, with high tier white men. I think pretty much the only time I have EVER seen a high tier white woman, was when they are in an interracial relationship, and it's really fucking with my head, and i'm sure it's fucking with other people's heads aswell.

It's not like there aren't good looking ethnic girls too, or at least "high tier" if you want to compare them to white women, right? You rarely see high tier ethnic females with white men, at least not looksmatched.
that's literally all i see dude lol. i dont live in shit angeles though so i dunno. and i've seen literally insanely high tier ethnic women with perfect bodies with ugly to low tier normie white men.

guess our experiences just differ. i know what i've seen though.

you dont look very white btw for the record. londonvillie unironically looks more white than you.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, hebbewem, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person

My only cope is that women date ugly men because they're RICH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 3573 and 2 others

This tbh.

The girl has sexy asf skinny body and cute face.

Couldve atleast gotten some gymcelled asian or an asian guy with a decent chisseled face. Instead she goes for a skinnyfat guy with gyno, glasses and lowtier normie face.

But exceptions like this usually arent very usefull in life. Also we know very little about what their relationship was and for how long

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14262, LooksmaxxHopeful and 6 others
My only cope is that women date ugly men because they're RICH
Tbh, asians in canada are very rich, maybe thats why

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Fear, MugzLePew and 5 others
The only place where leaks survive, 4chan.
In one of his live streams,FaceandLMS said that white women sometimes have a saviour complexes.No other race of women seem to have this,atleast as far as I have been able to tell.Which is why in a few extreme relationships like this that u see nowadays,it's always some white female dating a guy in a wheelchair or a guy with no limbs or something

30FD3162 6611 4768 BF17 F80B1F2C010C
8244922 6593569 In love Shane Burcaw right and Hannah Aylward left have been for a 8 154756062
Article 2402355 1B79711F000005DC 331 634x681

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 3573 and 10 others
This tbh.

Couldve atleast gotten some gymcelled asian or an asian guy with a decent chisseled face. Instead she goes for a skinnyfat guy with gyno, glasses and lowtier normie face.

But exceptions like this usually arent very usefull in life. Also we know very little about what their relationship was and for how long
Legit, you can go to china and find this exact same nigga walking on the street...

He is so unbelievably average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
This tbh.

Stop coping with personality and lucky

He's problably very rich and pays for her
He looks like the stereotypical son of a rich asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Yuya Moggershima, BetterOffDead and 6 others
wtf why would she do this if she can get a 6 PSL+ chad easily

In one of his live streams,FaceandLMS said that white women sometimes have a saviour complexes.No other race of women seem to have this,atleast as far as I have been able to tell.Which is why in almost every relationship nowadays that you see online,it's always some white female dating a guy in a wheelchair or a guy with no limbs or something

View attachment 1272111View attachment 1272114View attachment 1272115
He won't admit the pure truth of it though. It has nothing to do with a savior complex, it has to do with status. In our society, we have given ethnics, the disabled, animals, etc very high status, who values status more than white women?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and whiteissuperior

Wouldn't be suprised. Like I said, we don't know anything about their relationship

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
he looks more white than you especially in unfrauded lighting, you look a bit non-white mexican tbh
His eye area is asian, the only reason people have ever called me mexican is because of my spaniard facial hair when I was fat.
I mog

Yes, Mexicans have Spaniard facial hair, as it turns out, Mutt races inheret the traits of their colonizers.

go back to fucking your ugly wife's stretched out loose post-pregnancy pussy you ethnic dog
why not ur mom:lul::lul::lul: @Preston @WontStopNorwooding @gamma @volcelfatcel @Chadeep @JustMewbrah

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Fear, mulattomaxxer and 5 others

No it’s the personality and luck pill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and LooksmaxxHopeful
So? Rich women want rich men too
White men aren't allowed to be rich in the west with hard work and skill, so it's not an even playing field.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and gamma
Just be ethnic hasn't hit this site yet. It takes giga high IQ to understand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 14262, LooksmaxxHopeful and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Girl is elite (but I have alight bias cos I used to jerk to Clare redfield a lot as a kid, but more to Ada Wong).

Guy has something up with him I can't figure it out, like does he have Gyno? I do think some of these type of girls go for beta and unattractive guys when they wanna settle down cos that whole trying to get into showbiz and modelling can be bad, gotta sleep with filthy sleazy degen as fuck old guys, plus have all the showbiz wannabe chads railing u and pumping and dumping, so eventually they just want a nice guy who won't do any of that.

Still am surprised she fucked him like that, look how pert it is and she backs that thing up, thought it would just be missionary.

Btw on the ethnic thing I have 2 friends, one rice, one ethnic, who have ONLY ever dated in their race, and that too by running long game and then doing LTR, who laugh at me when I blackpill them, and say I am wrong, elite white foids ONLY want genetically bad, stylemaxxed, confident, careermaxxed rice and ethnic dudes, their coping is insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
Just be ethnic hasn't hit this site yet. It takes giga high IQ to understand
This site is still more blackpilled on it than many others, and at the very least allows conversation about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4301
Lol so much delusions and confirmation bias on this site by deathnics. It's gonna be a hard reality check when you realize this indeed is cherrypicking betabuxxes and 99% of deathnics die incel. Blackpill is real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, n0rthface, hebbewem and 6 others
This site is still more blackpilled on it than many others, and at the very least allows conversation about it.
@StormlitAqua needs to weigh in here

Lol so much delusions and confirmation bias on this site by deathnics. It's gonna be a hard reality check when you realize this indeed is cherrypicking betabuxxes and 99% of deathnics die incel. Blackpill is real.
There are more ethnics than white people, betabux is the biggest bluepill cope there is, and JBE is the true blackpill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 3573
White women would fuck everything except men of their race
Did you really just edit the jbw quote lmao pathetic. There's a reason 5'6 ricecels are usually incels, can't believe we have actual bluepillers on this site. Deathnic cope on this site is not real life.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Fear, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
There are more ethnics than white people, betabux is the biggest bluepill cope there is, and JBE is the true blackpill.
Betabux is blackpilled truth and jbe doesn't exist.
1e014a3

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14781, n0rthface and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 3573 and 3 others
Did you really just edit the jbw quote lmao pathetic. There's a reason 5'6 ricecels are usually incels, can't believe we have actual bluepillers on this site. Deathnic cope on this site is not real life.
Bluepill how? It's a sad reality

I think that women date those ugly, short ethnics because they're rich but idk anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and johncruz12345
Yeah last numbers usually mean first... jfl at iq of users here.
??? Bro... she's rating them out of 7...

Asians = 7/7, so highest smv...:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person